facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old May 4, 2005, 05:24 PM
Street Cricketer

Default new era

Old May 4, 2005, 05:27 PM
Street Cricketer

Default New Motives: sorry for the title problem

As a fan of Bangladesh cricket team i think bangladesh shouldn't concentrate on winning the test against England for the first test at least they should try to draw the game.
And in the tournament they should go play aggresive against Australia and England cuz they have nothing to lose.
Old May 4, 2005, 05:32 PM
Cricket Legend

People who knows the pitches of Lords and Chester-Lee-Street are saying it will be very hard to draw those matches. Whichever team wins, there are good chances that tests will be over in four days.
Old May 4, 2005, 05:53 PM
Cricket Legend

thats true, these pitches are very different. it is atleast 1000 times different than the pitch that WI and SA played their last match. either you will win or you will loose a draw is going to be a real hard one. i know it is actually bad for us. because i dont think it will be easy for us to win. but if it were pitches like the WI vs. SA pitch then there was a chance for us to draw.
Old May 4, 2005, 09:56 PM
First Class Cricketer

Harmison wreaked havoc for us on the slow bangladesh pitches. I'm afraid he'll be unplayable for bd on english pitches.
Old May 4, 2005, 11:06 PM
Cricket Legend

besh kintu mone hochhe ai harmission amader missionta besh impossible kore dibe. tobe asha korbo amader batsmanra harmissionke tar mission a shafollo labh korte dibe na. asha korbo tar mission impossible theke jabe.
Old May 4, 2005, 11:19 PM
Bangla amar Maa
Unregistered

Everyone wants it . But the reality says to draw a test match against the 2nd rank team in the world we need an experienced side with the avg of 40 + for our Batsmen . None of us got 40+ avg in the tests yet also test is a funny game BD team is capable to make a draw if they try like do or die . Eg: Australia bowled out 93 in the last test they played against India but once again that was the 1st rank and 2nd rank cricket teams in the world at that time , don't forget that and with us 2nd rank and 10th rank . How hard it's ? You find out ...........

Also i can say it in Bangla : "Dhonitey aar dhonitey lorai jomey . dhoni aar gorib e lorai jomey nah"

Edited on, May 5, 2005, 6:10 AM GMT, by Bangla amar Maa.
Old May 4, 2005, 11:26 PM
Cricket Legend

bhai jotojai bolen,
i just want a draw. i just want a draw. thats it. anyhow i just want it. eder propaganda dine rate ar shunte bhalo lage na. kan zhala pala hoye jachhe. akta draw kono mote korte parle ontoto kisu diner jonno shantite ghumano jabe. naile ora bok bok kortai thakbe.
Old May 5, 2005, 03:06 AM
BC Editorial Team

amen FRB
Old May 5, 2005, 11:12 AM
Cricket Legend

dannabad,
kintu razabq bhai. amar mone hoi amar moto apnio thik moton ghumate paren na ai oshhojo dushchintar karone. ki ar kora. asha korbo ebar ghumate parbo. dannabad.
Old May 5, 2005, 11:38 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mashrafee

Not always can you predict that Harmison, Anderson, Vaughn et al will demolish their opponents..None expected Ashraful to have a century against Murli,,, neither did anyone expect Mashrafee to bowl Shewag like that.. Emotions aside, BD did improve much better than critics expected. Bottom line, Bangladesh still being a learning side,, you cannot predict what they will do when. Nobody is expecting Bangladesh to trump England, Australia,,,, but none is saying we are the goat to be slaughtered either,, are they? Have faith... and watch the Bangla Jadu