facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Other Sports > FIFA World Cup Soccer 2018

Old June 20, 2018, 04:29 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hassan

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDumb
lol yeah.. he upped his game significantly . Don't remember ever being this dominant in previous world cup. He is all over the field. He will definitely be a legend/GOAT if he goes far this wc specially for ppl with some doubts when that conversation comes.
Ronaldo does have more drive than Messi. Because I think Ronaldo had to work harder in his route to becoming what he is. He was a very skinny kid with fancy dribbling back in his Sporting CP, and even in his Man Utd debut. I remember that game. Since then, he worked his butt off on strength and conditioning, finishing,headers, and free kicks and all that over the years.

With Messi, I think it is all natural, low center of gravity, supreme ball control, dribbling and acceleration that easily separates himself from any other footballer by miles!