View Single Post
Old January 14, 2013, 05:08 AM
cricheart's Avatar
cricheart cricheart is offline
Test Cricketer
Join Date: March 2, 2012
Location: Haowa Bhaban
Favorite Player: Any smart *** spot fixers
Posts: 1,591

Originally Posted by Rubu
Short Answer: public universities - no. As there are age limit and other restrictions.

Private universities: possible, but probably not from the quality ones. As the saying goes, you can just buy certificates from some of the private universities.
I heared about this thing against Punjab University before. Anyway is it true or just a sarcastic post? tbh these days I see lots of foreign employees like doctors, engineers are getting employed in most top companies but locals in BD. Maybe along with coruption like 'buying certificates' whole education standard is degraded.
Reply With Quote