We are now at a very crucial stage. There has been lots of criticisms for Bangladesh over the years. Only now when we were thinking that our rate of improvement is going up, we see us going deep down at the bottom of our performances.
At this time, we are wondering what our future holds. We hope its glorious, but our recent past history stops us from dreaming big things. At this time, we are really wishing to see for ourselves what our future holds for us. At this time, it would not be too bad for us if we could just use the Back To The Future's time machine car with Doc Brown and Marty McFly.
However, since that would only be somethig from our dream-world, so we can only dream of what could happen for us - will we have some good dreams, or will we have nightmares?
Activating Flux Capacitor...
1. We bowled well but we did not bat well
2. We batted well but we did not bowl well
3. We had just not enough practice due to the rain
4. They're just too strong for us
5. We could have drawn the test match only if such and such person had not played such and such shot
6. We could have won the One Day match only if such and such fielder could have catch that catch
7. We did not play well at all
8. Only if such and such player had not got injured at that time
9. Only if we had Mashrafee fit
10. How many more excuses do we need, anyway?
In the end, it turns out that the plutonium that we must use to dream on, is finished, and we need more fuel of plutonium to start up our engine of dream machine.