facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 14, 2013, 07:01 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hasan
BDFlag Looking for Bangladesh Cricket Highlights - DVDs/CDs

Hi All,

I would like to collect footages/highlights of all our major achievements in the early years leading up to now. For example highlights of our first ever ODI win against Kenya in India or the victory against Scotland in the '99 World Cup, ODI win against India in '04 and the list goes on. I have searched all over the World Wide Web and have failed to trace these. I even emailed BTV and Lords for any archive footages they have and haven't had any favourable response. So as a last resort I have turned to my fellow BC mates. I really badly want these and want to continue to collect and of course would share it with you folks here once I get them. Is there anyone who can help? Does anyone know if there is some little corner shop in Dhaka somewhere where the dvd/vhs cassette is probably just sitting there covered in dust unappreciated? I'm based in London otherwise I would have gone down anywhere myself to get my hands on these. I feel extremely nostalgic and would love to watch these again.

If any bc member anywhere in the world has access to these I wouldn't mind paying to get a copy either. So namely, I'm looking for all ODI & T20 wins against Test playing nations plus the ODI wins over Kenya and Scotland and all the World Cup victories. Also the 3 test victories would be nice. Any link, any torrent absolutely any source would do! I know a single person would not have all these but perhaps contribution from everyone can lead us to obtaining these precious memories? I will wait eagerly for any response. Thank you!