facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old Yesterday, 10:53 AM
Cricket Sage

In this series three players really frustrated me, even they got some run, potentially they can make things harder for us to win against stronger teams. They started slow (which is ok), but when they stayed long enough, they couldn't finish strong i.e. take care of their RR.

Think about this scenario: if all of these three paver have their personal good day (i.e. to buffer the stat playing it safe), we would set a target of 200-210 against stronger team. That will never give our bowlers a fare chance to defend the total.

So Ideally, out of these three, we can only effort to have just one of them have a good day and the other two fails unless they all start playing for the team and take care of their RR.
Old Yesterday, 11:00 AM
Street Cricketer

Jubair should be sent back to DPL to play more List-A matches which would make him a finished article. He is a good bowler for test matches dur to his variations, but he does spray a lot !!! In an over he bowls three good balls, but also gives minimum 2 to 3 half-volly and full-tosses. In test matches you may get away bowling few bad balls, but today he effectively released pressure from Zimbabwe after Sakib's 1st spell - giving 39 runs in first four overs.

No more Jubair for ODIs please, though he should play in test matches.
Old Yesterday, 11:04 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Lara, Shakib

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fazal
In this series three players really frustrated me, even they got some run, potentially they can make things harder for us to win against stronger teams. They started slow (which is ok), but when they stayed long enough, they couldn't finish strong i.e. take are of their RR.

Think about this scenario: if all three have good day (i.e. to buffer the stat playing it safe), we would set a target of 200-210 against stronger team. That will never give out bowlers a fare chance to defend the total.

So Ideally, out of these three, we can only effort to have just one of them have a good day and the other two fails unless they all start playing for the team and take care of their RR.
Tamim, Anamul, Riyad?
Old Yesterday, 11:06 AM
Cricket Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by mufi_02
Tamim, Anamul, Riyad?
Old Yesterday, 11:02 PM
Cricket Legend

Afg just lost to UAE