facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

 
 


Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Simulation and Fantasy Cricket

Simulation and Fantasy Cricket Sub forum for all simulation and fantasy related topics

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1176  
Old August 12, 2012, 01:59 AM
Night_wolf's Avatar
Night_wolf Night_wolf is offline
BC Staff
BC Bangladesh
 
Join Date: October 30, 2010
Location: City of Traffic Jam
Favorite Player: Gilly
Posts: 12,573

Quote:
Originally Posted by nadim 98
Someone pls add A. McDonald (Aus) and Yoysuf Pathan for round 9 and 10 for MW. Im on my phone. Thanks
yousuf pathan is taken, A macdonald is not on the list
__________________
Associates whom Bangladesh has lost to: 1.Kenya 2.Canada 3.Ireland 4.Netherlands 5. Scotland 6. Afganistan 7. Hongkong
Reply With Quote
  #1177  
Old August 12, 2012, 02:00 AM
Nadim's Avatar
Nadim Nadim is offline
BanglaCricket Staff
 
Join Date: September 16, 2008
Location: Guantanamo
Favorite Player: Innocent Bird
Posts: 41,926

And i was active at All for last 8 hrs at All

Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Blackberry)
Reply With Quote
  #1178  
Old August 12, 2012, 02:00 AM
Ajfar's Avatar
Ajfar Ajfar is offline
Cricket Sage
 
Join Date: February 27, 2006
Location: Connecticut
Favorite Player: Nirala
Posts: 17,347

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night_wolf
what type of player are you looking for in exchange of him?
Nothing in particular. What did you have in mind?
__________________
"I was the happiest man in the world, happier than Bill Gates"- Tamim Iqbal
Reply With Quote
  #1179  
Old August 12, 2012, 02:01 AM
Dilscoop Dilscoop is offline
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC
 
Join Date: March 22, 2010
Location: @Dilcommissioner
Posts: 10,779

Look at the order and look at the active members on the draft thread. All top of the list are active. I guess the this order really did work out in the end.
__________________
Always doing Zeeshan's threads a favor.
Reply With Quote
  #1180  
Old August 12, 2012, 02:02 AM
Night_wolf's Avatar
Night_wolf Night_wolf is offline
BC Staff
BC Bangladesh
 
Join Date: October 30, 2010
Location: City of Traffic Jam
Favorite Player: Gilly
Posts: 12,573

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajfar
Nothing in particular. What did you have in mind?
i can exchange baily for hodge..i can exchange Bolinger for hodge but i have to think about that..atm with my player list i can find these 2 players
__________________
Associates whom Bangladesh has lost to: 1.Kenya 2.Canada 3.Ireland 4.Netherlands 5. Scotland 6. Afganistan 7. Hongkong
Reply With Quote
  #1181  
Old August 12, 2012, 02:02 AM
Kohli_Sox Kohli_Sox is offline
Test Cricketer
 
Join Date: May 30, 2012
Posts: 1,302

Surprised to get Brad Hogg at this stage; he has bowling average of 18 with economy of around 6!
__________________
I think Cricket should be played in shorts and not trousers
Reply With Quote
  #1182  
Old August 12, 2012, 02:02 AM
Nadim's Avatar
Nadim Nadim is offline
BanglaCricket Staff
 
Join Date: September 16, 2008
Location: Guantanamo
Favorite Player: Innocent Bird
Posts: 41,926

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night_wolf
yousuf pathan is taken, A macdonald is not on the list
D. Miller wasnt on the list but he was picked by kholu sox

Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Blackberry)
Reply With Quote
  #1183  
Old August 12, 2012, 02:03 AM
Ajfar's Avatar
Ajfar Ajfar is offline
Cricket Sage
 
Join Date: February 27, 2006
Location: Connecticut
Favorite Player: Nirala
Posts: 17,347

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilscoop
Look at the order and look at the active members on the draft thread. All top of the list are active. I guess the this order really did work out in the end.
It did, just needed some time to get used to the whole process. Plus it's weekend, if it was a weekday I can't speak for other but I'd be sleeping like a baby by now.
__________________
"I was the happiest man in the world, happier than Bill Gates"- Tamim Iqbal
Reply With Quote
  #1184  
Old August 12, 2012, 02:03 AM
Dilscoop Dilscoop is offline
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC
 
Join Date: March 22, 2010
Location: @Dilcommissioner
Posts: 10,779

Quote:
Originally Posted by nadim 98
And i was active at All for last 8 hrs at All

Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Blackberry)
Nadim. The draft is in session. Wait for your turn to come up and then ask the managers whether they will let you cut in and pick more than one player at once. Or else you will have to wait till the end of round 12.

I'm guessing Kohli is too, since he didn't take the deal.

And for your sake, do not disclose anymore names out loud. Others might snatch it!
__________________
Always doing Zeeshan's threads a favor.
Reply With Quote
  #1185  
Old August 12, 2012, 02:04 AM
Ajfar's Avatar
Ajfar Ajfar is offline
Cricket Sage
 
Join Date: February 27, 2006
Location: Connecticut
Favorite Player: Nirala
Posts: 17,347

Quote:
Originally Posted by nadim 98
D. Miller wasnt on the list but he was picked by kholu sox

Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Blackberry)
David miller was on the list Nadim. We can't add players to the list now, a lot of people will complain. I know if Andrew McDonald was on the list, I would have tried to pick him by now.
__________________
"I was the happiest man in the world, happier than Bill Gates"- Tamim Iqbal
Reply With Quote
  #1186  
Old August 12, 2012, 02:05 AM
Night_wolf's Avatar
Night_wolf Night_wolf is offline
BC Staff
BC Bangladesh
 
Join Date: October 30, 2010
Location: City of Traffic Jam
Favorite Player: Gilly
Posts: 12,573

Quote:
Originally Posted by nadim 98
D. Miller wasnt on the list but he was picked by kholu sox

Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Blackberry)
he was afaik..Mahmood was not on the list but i took him..that was in the begaining when i didn't know players will have to be on the list to be taken..personally i hate the list..there were many players i couldn't pick because of this..may be from next season we can discuss about this but for the moment we are sticking with this i guess
__________________
Associates whom Bangladesh has lost to: 1.Kenya 2.Canada 3.Ireland 4.Netherlands 5. Scotland 6. Afganistan 7. Hongkong
Reply With Quote
  #1187  
Old August 12, 2012, 02:05 AM
Nadim's Avatar
Nadim Nadim is offline
BanglaCricket Staff
 
Join Date: September 16, 2008
Location: Guantanamo
Favorite Player: Innocent Bird
Posts: 41,926

Thats BS...u cant expect a manager to be online 24/7...the rule should have been there since begining ør never...gr8.

Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Blackberry)
Reply With Quote
  #1188  
Old August 12, 2012, 02:06 AM
Ajfar's Avatar
Ajfar Ajfar is offline
Cricket Sage
 
Join Date: February 27, 2006
Location: Connecticut
Favorite Player: Nirala
Posts: 17,347

Dillu did you decide how you wanna deal with the leftovers? Do they have to be from the MLC draft list, or they can be from outside the list? and how many can we pick at a time and how often?
__________________
"I was the happiest man in the world, happier than Bill Gates"- Tamim Iqbal
Reply With Quote
  #1189  
Old August 12, 2012, 02:10 AM
Ajfar's Avatar
Ajfar Ajfar is offline
Cricket Sage
 
Join Date: February 27, 2006
Location: Connecticut
Favorite Player: Nirala
Posts: 17,347

Quote:
Originally Posted by nadim 98
Thats BS...u cant expect a manager to be online 24/7...the rule should have been there since begining ør never...gr8.

Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Blackberry)
Nadim you were following the u19 cricket thread, you could have just dropped by here and gave a list of your choice to dillu if you knew you were going to be out for a while. That's what T_E, Doc and other people did. That's why we got through the last round. Dillu said it at the beginning after the 6th round if you are not here, and you did not leave names for him to select from you will lose out your turn.
__________________
"I was the happiest man in the world, happier than Bill Gates"- Tamim Iqbal
Reply With Quote
  #1190  
Old August 12, 2012, 02:12 AM
Dilscoop Dilscoop is offline
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC
 
Join Date: March 22, 2010
Location: @Dilcommissioner
Posts: 10,779

Quote:
Originally Posted by nadim 98
Thats BS...u cant expect a manager to be online 24/7...the rule should have been there since begining ør never...gr8.

Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Blackberry)
Ya, that rule was announced as early as round 2-3. I said it over and over again. I said by round 6 people will have 6 good enough players of their choice to have a decent team and can afford to be skipped if they fail to a) show, b) leave players name. If I'm not wrong and I'm not, you left me exactly 3 players. Why? What happened to your other 2?


Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajfar
Dillu did you decide how you wanna deal with the leftovers? Do they have to be from the MLC draft list, or they can be from outside the list? and how many can we pick at a time and how often?
I did mention it before. I was talking to Z about it. It's a 6 hour buffer rule. I'll announce it once we are through this, just so they don't miss it (then again, some people pretty much missed everything, even though I repeated myself many times)


About the left overs, IDK if I should allow players from outside the list. I mean I did give you guys a chance to get some names added in. SNR made me add like a whole load. No one else did. And if I allow it, guys like Andrew Symonds -- people's fav. who missed out will come into play.

I'll make a final call soon. Give a day. Let me put these guys in first.

100+ players in less than 24 hrs. Hauling it!
__________________
Always doing Zeeshan's threads a favor.
Reply With Quote
  #1191  
Old August 12, 2012, 02:15 AM
Nadim's Avatar
Nadim Nadim is offline
BanglaCricket Staff
 
Join Date: September 16, 2008
Location: Guantanamo
Favorite Player: Innocent Bird
Posts: 41,926

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajfar
Nadim you were following the u19 cricket thread, you could have just dropped by here and gave a list of your choice to dillu if you knew you were going to be out for a while. That's what T_E, Doc and other people did. That's why we got through the last round. Dillu said it at the beginning after the 6th round if you are not here, and you did not leave names for him to select from you will lose out your turn.
No i wasnt following..i left after 14 overs and didnt came back to check the score for a sec until now...i did pm dillu my choices yesterday but they were All gone nd 3 round in 10 hrs is crazy given that we normally take 12 hrs to finish a round

Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Blackberry)
Reply With Quote
  #1192  
Old August 12, 2012, 02:17 AM
Kohli_Sox Kohli_Sox is offline
Test Cricketer
 
Join Date: May 30, 2012
Posts: 1,302

The difference between Andrew Symonds and other left over players is huge; please don't add Symonds it will change the whole scenario
__________________
I think Cricket should be played in shorts and not trousers
Reply With Quote
  #1193  
Old August 12, 2012, 02:17 AM
Nadim's Avatar
Nadim Nadim is offline
BanglaCricket Staff
 
Join Date: September 16, 2008
Location: Guantanamo
Favorite Player: Innocent Bird
Posts: 41,926

What happened to other 2?

Well am been active from my phone for last 48 hrs and when i pmed u i couldnt think of many players and plus, u pmed me saying u gøt løt of shyt to do so didnt bother pm u again as i wasnt expecting u guys to complete 3 round in 8/9 hrs.

Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Blackberry)
Reply With Quote
  #1194  
Old August 12, 2012, 02:19 AM
Ajfar's Avatar
Ajfar Ajfar is offline
Cricket Sage
 
Join Date: February 27, 2006
Location: Connecticut
Favorite Player: Nirala
Posts: 17,347

^ in that case don't allow outside name. Let's just get the season started without any more problem. As for the leftovers. i think after the draft closes, wait at least good 6-8 hours before letting us pick from left over. Open up a new thread for left over selection, and specify the rules, 6 hour buffer zone and how many players we can pick at a time? 6-8 hours after the 12th round should be enough for everyone to have seen this new thread and know the rules for picking leftover players. Otherwise it will be unfair because the draft might have ended and some us wont' even know about it.
__________________
"I was the happiest man in the world, happier than Bill Gates"- Tamim Iqbal
Reply With Quote
  #1195  
Old August 12, 2012, 02:19 AM
Dilscoop Dilscoop is offline
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC
 
Join Date: March 22, 2010
Location: @Dilcommissioner
Posts: 10,779

Quote:
Originally Posted by nadim 98
No i wasnt following..i left after 14 overs and didnt came back to check the score for a sec until now...i did pm dillu my choices yesterday but they were All gone nd 3 round in 10 hrs is crazy given that we normally take 12 hrs to finish a round

Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Blackberry)
You gave me exactly 3 names, and you got all 3 of them. It clearly says 5 names. Even 4 names would've worked. (Not to mention I had to dig through my whole inbox to figure out which one was for which round, since you don't put the round number on the title.)

Yes it's crazy! It's crazy good!! Normally we waited for you and Moc, londoners to show up. But since everyone was present we couldn't do that.
__________________
Always doing Zeeshan's threads a favor.
Reply With Quote
  #1196  
Old August 12, 2012, 02:22 AM
Dilscoop Dilscoop is offline
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC
 
Join Date: March 22, 2010
Location: @Dilcommissioner
Posts: 10,779

Quote:
Originally Posted by nadim 98
What happened to other 2?

Well am been active from my phone for last 48 hrs and when i pmed u i couldnt think of many players and plus, u pmed me saying u gøt løt of shyt to do so didnt bother pm u again as i wasnt expecting u guys to complete 3 round in 8/9 hrs.

Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Blackberry)
This is the PM. Don't put words in my pm. What happened to the other 2? Go check you roster. They are sitting there. Ross Taylor was taken ages ago. IDK why you'd mention him again. You can't blame me for getting skipped. You are the GM, act like one like rest of the guys. I wasn't gonna make 5 other guys wait and still be at round 8 right now. You FAILD to provide me with FIVE names. SIMPLE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilscoop
Quote:
Originally Posted by nadim 98
1) Starc, Mitchell (Aus)
2) Ross Taylor(nz)
3) Dockrell (ireland)

Thanks

you can go pick them yourself? you are here all the time, you were here during last 2 rounds. idk why you would want to make me work. I already have enough crap to do. I'm picking players for that actually can't be here. This is not a get out of doing your work card.
__________________
Always doing Zeeshan's threads a favor.
Reply With Quote
  #1197  
Old August 12, 2012, 02:23 AM
Nadim's Avatar
Nadim Nadim is offline
BanglaCricket Staff
 
Join Date: September 16, 2008
Location: Guantanamo
Favorite Player: Innocent Bird
Posts: 41,926

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajfar
^ in that case don't allow outside name. Let's just get the season started without any more problem. As for the leftovers. i think after the draft closes, wait at least good 6-8 hours before letting us pick from left over. Open up a new thread for left over selection, and specify the rules, 6 hour buffer zone and how many players we can pick at a time? 6-8 hours after the 12th round should be enough for everyone to have seen this new thread and know the rules for picking leftover players. Otherwise it will be unfair because the draft might have ended and some us wont' even know about it.
There r 2/3 plsyes have been picked outside list so do they count? Including D. Miller of KS. And a player from NW's team

Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Blackberry)
Reply With Quote
  #1198  
Old August 12, 2012, 02:26 AM
Zunaid Zunaid is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: January 22, 2004
Posts: 21,739

Don't add any players to the draft
Dilu - give Nadim a double pick now for his 11th and 12th (suggestion)

So when we move on to 12, Nadim will already have had a pick.

I have no objections.

I will start trading AFTER the 12th round once I place all my players in a grid and see where I am falling short.
Reply With Quote
  #1199  
Old August 12, 2012, 02:26 AM
Night_wolf's Avatar
Night_wolf Night_wolf is offline
BC Staff
BC Bangladesh
 
Join Date: October 30, 2010
Location: City of Traffic Jam
Favorite Player: Gilly
Posts: 12,573

Quote:
Originally Posted by nadim 98
There r 2/3 plsyes have been picked outside list so do they count? Including D. Miller of KS. And a player from NW's team

Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Blackberry)
again miller was on the list..and i picked mahmood way early..2nd round..i didn't know we had a list..dillscoop ageed and let me pick mahmood..if he told me that i cant have mahmood i would have picked Bravo stright ahead..now lots of rounds are gone and it would be unfair if i have to drop mahmood
__________________
Associates whom Bangladesh has lost to: 1.Kenya 2.Canada 3.Ireland 4.Netherlands 5. Scotland 6. Afganistan 7. Hongkong
Reply With Quote
  #1200  
Old August 12, 2012, 02:27 AM
Kohli_Sox Kohli_Sox is offline
Test Cricketer
 
Join Date: May 30, 2012
Posts: 1,302

David Miller was on the list from beginning of the season
__________________
I think Cricket should be played in shorts and not trousers
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:27 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
BanglaCricket.com
 

About Us | Contact Us | Privacy Policy | Partner Sites | Useful Links | Banners |

© BanglaCricket