facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

 
 


Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Simulation and Fantasy Cricket

Simulation and Fantasy Cricket Sub forum for all simulation and fantasy related topics

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #126  
Old November 7, 2010, 10:26 AM
Ajfar's Avatar
Ajfar Ajfar is offline
Cricket Sage
 
Join Date: February 27, 2006
Location: Connecticut
Favorite Player: Nirala
Posts: 17,347

I say we just stick to whatever team we have right now. Some reports are saying they will only play the 2nd round of the 2nd phase. It will be too much work on Mo bhai's part so we should just stick to the teams we have right now.
__________________
"I was the happiest man in the world, happier than Bill Gates"- Tamim Iqbal
Reply With Quote
  #127  
Old November 7, 2010, 01:02 PM
_Rafi_'s Avatar
_Rafi_ _Rafi_ is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: June 17, 2007
Location: Livin on fantasy
Favorite Player: Sakib,KP,Steyn
Posts: 4,022

^^^agreed
Reply With Quote
  #128  
Old November 7, 2010, 08:25 PM
MohammedC MohammedC is offline
BanglaCricket Staff
 
Join Date: April 15, 2007
Location: Manchester,UK
Favorite Player: bhujee kom
Posts: 22,445

^^^ OK no change then.
__________________
I love Bangladesh cricket and that's why I found BanglaCricket.com
Reply With Quote
  #129  
Old November 8, 2010, 02:03 PM
MohammedC MohammedC is offline
BanglaCricket Staff
 
Join Date: April 15, 2007
Location: Manchester,UK
Favorite Player: bhujee kom
Posts: 22,445

BC MemberTotal Score
MohammedC2958
Rafi2890
bangladesh_sy2558
Rifat2552
Riankhan2523
Tiger4442498
Murad2386
Nadim2292
Eshen1931


MohammedcTotal
1BatsmenRoni TalukdarDhk66
2BatsmenAsif AhmedBar193
3BatsmenFaisal Hossain DecansCht559
4BatsmenTushar ImranKul336
5All RounderAlok KapaliSyl255
6All RounderShabbir Rahman RummanRaj447
7Wicket KeeperAnamul Haq BijoyDhk322
8BowlerKamrul Islam (Bar)Bar161
9BowlerNazmul IslamCht214
10BowlerZiaur RahmanKul144
11BowlerEnamul Haq JnrSyl97
T1Nat SqSuhrawardi Shuvo164
2958
MuradTotal
1BatsmenAsif AhmedBar129
2BatsmenShamsur RahmanDhk46
3BatsmenNazmus SadatKul98
4BatsmenNazimuddinCht68
5All RounderNasir HossainRaj338
6All RounderShabbir Rahman RummanRaj9
7Wicket KeeperMohammad Mithun AliKul241
8BowlerTareq AzizCht339
9BowlerShafaq Al ZabirBar160
10BowlerEnamul Haq JnrSyl97
11BowlerZiaur RahmanKul144
T1Nat SqSN,Hom,Jahurul,Ash,717
2386
RifatTotal
1BatsmenNazimuddinCht32
2BatsmenNafis IqbalCht192
3BatsmenShamsur Rahman ShuvoDhk124
4BatsmenAsif ahmedBar129
5All RounderNasir HossainRaj338
6All RounderAlok KapaliSyl255
7Wicket KeeperMohammad Mithun AliKul241
8BowlerIlyas SunnyDhk260
9BowlerNazmul IslamCht214
10BowlerArafat SalahuddinBar302
11BowlerSaqlain SajibRaj101
T1Nat SqSN,Imrul,Suhrawardi364
2552

Nadim98Total
1BatsmenShamsur RahmanDhk46
2BatsmenTushar Imran Kul105
3BatsmenNazimuddinCht68
4BatsmenAsif AhmedBar193
5All RounderShabbir Rahman RummanRaj447
6All RounderNasir HossainRaj127
7Wicket KeeperAnamul Haque BijoyRaj169
8BowlerShaker AhmedSyl67
9BowlerKazi Kamrul IslamCht101
10BowlerShafaq Al ZabirBar160
11BowlerSyed RaselKul30
T1Nat sqHom,Imrul,Ash,Mushy779
2292
bangladesh_syTotal
1BatsmenFazle Mahmud RabbiBar414
2BatsmenNazimuddinCht68
3BatsmenShamsur Rahman ShuvoDhk46
4BatsmenTushar ImranKul105
5All RounderShabbir Rahman RummanRaj9
6All RounderAlok KapaliSyl255
7Wicket KeeperShahgir Hossain PavelKul258
8BowlerSaqlain SajibRaj261
9BowlerShaker AhmedSyl67
10BowlerZiaur RahmanKul144
11BowlerNazmul IslamCht214
T1Nat SqSN,Hom,Jahurul,Ash717
2558
Tiger444Total
1BatsmenTushar ImranDhk105
2BatsmenNazimuddinCht68
3BatsmenFaisal Hossain DecansKul418
4BatsmenAsif ahmed RatulBar193
5All RounderNassir HossainRaj338
6All RounderShabbir Rahman RummanRaj9
7Wicket KeeperAnamul Haq BijoyDhk322
8BowlerShafaq Al ZabirBar160
9BowlerZiaur RahmanKul144
10BowlerNoor HussainSyl220
11BowlerShaker AhmedSyl67
T1Nat SqHom,Imrul,Naeem,Nazmul454
2498

riankhanTotal
1BatsmenRoni TalukdarDhk44
2BatsmenAsif AhmedBar129
3BatsmenShamsur Rahman ShuvoDhk124
4BatsmenTushar ImranKul105
5All RounderShabbir Rahman Rumman Raj447
6All RounderAlok KapaliSyl255
7Wicket KeeperMohammad Mithun AliKul241
8BowlerShaker AhmedSyl67
9BowlerNazmul IslamCht214
10BowlerArafat SalahuddinBar302
11BowlerRobiul IslamKul217
T1Nat SqSN,Jahurul,Hom378
2523
_Rafi_Total
1BatsmenNazimuddinCht68
2BatsmenTushar ImranKul105
3BatsmenFaisal Hossain DecansBar418
4BatsmenHannan SarkarBar183
5All RounderShabbir Rahman RummanRaj9
6All RounderAlok KapaliSyl255
7Wicket KeeperAnamul Haq BijoyDhk322
8BowlerKamrul Islam (Bar)Bar161
9BowlerTareq AzizCht339
10BowlerEnamul Haq JnrSyl97
11BowlerSaqlain SajibRaj261
T1Nat SqImrul,SN,Lala,Ash672
2890
EshenTotal
1BatsmenJahurul IslamRaj94
2BatsmenShamsur Rahman ShuvoDhk124
3BatsmenNazimuddinCht68
4BatsmenShuvagoto Hom ChowdhuryDhk56
5All RounderAlok KapaliSyl255
6All RounderMahmudul Hasan LimonCht335
7Wicket KeeperMohammad Mithun AliKul241
8BowlerArafat SalahuddinBar302
9BowlerSuhrawradi ShuvoRaj256
10BowlerAbdur RazzakKul133
11BowlerShaker AhmedSyl67
T1Nat Sq
1931
__________________
I love Bangladesh cricket and that's why I found BanglaCricket.com
Reply With Quote
  #130  
Old November 8, 2010, 02:17 PM
Ajfar's Avatar
Ajfar Ajfar is offline
Cricket Sage
 
Join Date: February 27, 2006
Location: Connecticut
Favorite Player: Nirala
Posts: 17,347

Rabbi saved me today.
__________________
"I was the happiest man in the world, happier than Bill Gates"- Tamim Iqbal
Reply With Quote
  #131  
Old November 8, 2010, 02:25 PM
Murad's Avatar
Murad Murad is offline
Cricket Sage
 
Join Date: July 30, 2006
Favorite Player: MAM & MBM
Posts: 19,725

lolz.. I give up!!
I didn't change my team for this phase..
__________________
~*Islam is the only way to attain peace in life, be it personal, family or political.*~
Reply With Quote
  #132  
Old November 8, 2010, 02:35 PM
Nadim's Avatar
Nadim Nadim is offline
BanglaCricket Staff
 
Join Date: September 16, 2008
Location: Guantanamo
Favorite Player: Innocent Bird
Posts: 41,926
Default pls se post ##113

Quote:
Originally Posted by nadim 98
1) Shamsur Rahman (Dhaka)...Batsman
2) Tushar Imran (Khulna)...Batsman
3) NazimUddin (Chittagong)..Fazle Mahmud Rabbi(Barishal).Batsma
4) Asif Ahmed Ratul (Barishal)...Batsman

5) Sabbir Rahman (Rajshahi)...AR
6) Nasir Hossain (Raj)...AR

7) Anamul Haque Bijoy (Dhaka)...WK

8) Shaker Ahmed (Sylhet)...Noor Hossain (Dhak)...Bowler
10) Kazi Kamrul Islam (Chittagong)...Kamrul Islam Rabbi (Barishal)....Bowler
10) Safar Al Zabir (Barishal)...Bowler
11) Syed Rassel (Khulna)...Bowler


Quote:
Originally Posted by MohammedC
BC MemberTotal Score
MohammedC2958
Rafi2890
bangladesh_sy2558
Rifat2552
Riankhan2523
Tiger4442498
Murad2386
Nadim2292
Eshen1931


MohammedcTotal
1BatsmenRoni TalukdarDhk66
2BatsmenAsif AhmedBar193
3BatsmenFaisal Hossain DecansCht559
4BatsmenTushar ImranKul336
5All RounderAlok KapaliSyl255
6All RounderShabbir Rahman RummanRaj447
7Wicket KeeperAnamul Haq BijoyDhk322
8BowlerKamrul Islam (Bar)Bar161
9BowlerNazmul IslamCht214
10BowlerZiaur RahmanKul144
11BowlerEnamul Haq JnrSyl97
T1Nat SqSuhrawardi Shuvo164
2958
MuradTotal
1BatsmenAsif AhmedBar129
2BatsmenShamsur RahmanDhk46
3BatsmenNazmus SadatKul98
4BatsmenNazimuddinCht68
5All RounderNasir HossainRaj338
6All RounderShabbir Rahman RummanRaj9
7Wicket KeeperMohammad Mithun AliKul241
8BowlerTareq AzizCht339
9BowlerShafaq Al ZabirBar160
10BowlerEnamul Haq JnrSyl97
11BowlerZiaur RahmanKul144
T1Nat SqSN,Hom,Jahurul,Ash,717
2386
RifatTotal
1BatsmenNazimuddinCht32
2BatsmenNafis IqbalCht192
3BatsmenShamsur Rahman ShuvoDhk124
4BatsmenAsif ahmedBar129
5All RounderNasir HossainRaj338
6All RounderAlok KapaliSyl255
7Wicket KeeperMohammad Mithun AliKul241
8BowlerIlyas SunnyDhk260
9BowlerNazmul IslamCht214
10BowlerArafat SalahuddinBar302
11BowlerSaqlain SajibRaj101
T1Nat SqSN,Imrul,Suhrawardi364
2552

Nadim98Total
1BatsmenShamsur RahmanDhk46
2BatsmenTushar Imran Kul105
3BatsmenNazimuddinCht68
4BatsmenAsif AhmedBar193
5All RounderShabbir Rahman RummanRaj447
6All RounderNasir HossainRaj127
7Wicket KeeperAnamul Haque BijoyRaj169
8BowlerShaker AhmedSyl67
9BowlerKazi Kamrul IslamCht101
10BowlerShafaq Al ZabirBar160
11BowlerSyed RaselKul30
T1Nat sqHom,Imrul,Ash,Mushy779
2292
bangladesh_syTotal
1BatsmenFazle Mahmud RabbiBar414
2BatsmenNazimuddinCht68
3BatsmenShamsur Rahman ShuvoDhk46
4BatsmenTushar ImranKul105
5All RounderShabbir Rahman RummanRaj9
6All RounderAlok KapaliSyl255
7Wicket KeeperShahgir Hossain PavelKul258
8BowlerSaqlain SajibRaj261
9BowlerShaker AhmedSyl67
10BowlerZiaur RahmanKul144
11BowlerNazmul IslamCht214
T1Nat SqSN,Hom,Jahurul,Ash717
2558
Tiger444Total
1BatsmenTushar ImranDhk105
2BatsmenNazimuddinCht68
3BatsmenFaisal Hossain DecansKul418
4BatsmenAsif ahmed RatulBar193
5All RounderNassir HossainRaj338
6All RounderShabbir Rahman RummanRaj9
7Wicket KeeperAnamul Haq BijoyDhk322
8BowlerShafaq Al ZabirBar160
9BowlerZiaur RahmanKul144
10BowlerNoor HussainSyl220
11BowlerShaker AhmedSyl67
T1Nat SqHom,Imrul,Naeem,Nazmul454
2498

riankhanTotal
1BatsmenRoni TalukdarDhk44
2BatsmenAsif AhmedBar129
3BatsmenShamsur Rahman ShuvoDhk124
4BatsmenTushar ImranKul105
5All RounderShabbir Rahman Rumman Raj447
6All RounderAlok KapaliSyl255
7Wicket KeeperMohammad Mithun AliKul241
8BowlerShaker AhmedSyl67
9BowlerNazmul IslamCht214
10BowlerArafat SalahuddinBar302
11BowlerRobiul IslamKul217
T1Nat SqSN,Jahurul,Hom378
2523
_Rafi_Total
1BatsmenNazimuddinCht68
2BatsmenTushar ImranKul105
3BatsmenFaisal Hossain DecansBar418
4BatsmenHannan SarkarBar183
5All RounderShabbir Rahman RummanRaj9
6All RounderAlok KapaliSyl255
7Wicket KeeperAnamul Haq BijoyDhk322
8BowlerKamrul Islam (Bar)Bar161
9BowlerTareq AzizCht339
10BowlerEnamul Haq JnrSyl97
11BowlerSaqlain SajibRaj261
T1Nat SqImrul,SN,Lala,Ash672
2890
EshenTotal
1BatsmenJahurul IslamRaj94
2BatsmenShamsur Rahman ShuvoDhk124
3BatsmenNazimuddinCht68
4BatsmenShuvagoto Hom ChowdhuryDhk56
5All RounderAlok KapaliSyl255
6All RounderMahmudul Hasan LimonCht335
7Wicket KeeperMohammad Mithun AliKul241
8BowlerArafat SalahuddinBar302
9BowlerSuhrawradi ShuvoRaj256
10BowlerAbdur RazzakKul133
11BowlerShaker AhmedSyl67
T1Nat Sq
1931

I had F.R. Rabbi but i think u missed him out?

i should be 3rd.
__________________
Kholi: I hated being on the bench and not playing
our gadhas: I love being on the bench as im getting paid anyway
Reply With Quote
  #133  
Old November 8, 2010, 02:40 PM
MohammedC MohammedC is offline
BanglaCricket Staff
 
Join Date: April 15, 2007
Location: Manchester,UK
Favorite Player: bhujee kom
Posts: 22,445

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murad
lolz.. I give up!!
I didn't change my team for this phase..
Actually I did not change any team. I just left it as it is.
You see after the 3rd game the BC member who called for transfer did not even bother. I was going to let it run till the end of 5th game then change. And with BCB cant make their mind up whether the national player will play or not its better as it is. I just want thank all of you who participated.

I will still do the DPL fantasy but we will have no transfers.
__________________
I love Bangladesh cricket and that's why I found BanglaCricket.com
Reply With Quote
  #134  
Old November 8, 2010, 02:44 PM
MohammedC MohammedC is offline
BanglaCricket Staff
 
Join Date: April 15, 2007
Location: Manchester,UK
Favorite Player: bhujee kom
Posts: 22,445

I scr***d it up. I am sorry guys.
__________________
I love Bangladesh cricket and that's why I found BanglaCricket.com
Reply With Quote
  #135  
Old November 8, 2010, 02:55 PM
_Rafi_'s Avatar
_Rafi_ _Rafi_ is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: June 17, 2007
Location: Livin on fantasy
Favorite Player: Sakib,KP,Steyn
Posts: 4,022

I have included Fazle Rabbi in my team before the match. I have wasted 30 minutes to change my team for 2nd phase. Mo vai, please stick to the primary rule if you can. It would be unfair to us who made the changes for 2nd phase. I am going to be screwed as my team consist of 5 non-playing players from Ctg and Syl.
Reply With Quote
  #136  
Old November 8, 2010, 02:59 PM
Murad's Avatar
Murad Murad is offline
Cricket Sage
 
Join Date: July 30, 2006
Favorite Player: MAM & MBM
Posts: 19,725

Quote:
Originally Posted by MohammedC
Actually I did not change any team. I just left it as it is.
You see after the 3rd game the BC member who called for transfer did not even bother. I was going to let it run till the end of 5th game then change. And with BCB cant make their mind up whether the national player will play or not its better as it is. I just want thank all of you who participated.

I will still do the DPL fantasy but we will have no transfers.
Yeah. Eshen bhai called for it but didn't change his team.

Please do it for DPL. this time I'm sure it will be much much better.
__________________
~*Islam is the only way to attain peace in life, be it personal, family or political.*~
Reply With Quote
  #137  
Old November 8, 2010, 03:01 PM
Murad's Avatar
Murad Murad is offline
Cricket Sage
 
Join Date: July 30, 2006
Favorite Player: MAM & MBM
Posts: 19,725

Quote:
Originally Posted by MohammedC
I scr***d it up. I am sorry guys.
ki je bolen na bhai jan.. you've tried your best.. its the BCB and team management who screwed it up.

I guess we have to work on transfers and team selection rules before DPL starts.
__________________
~*Islam is the only way to attain peace in life, be it personal, family or political.*~
Reply With Quote
  #138  
Old November 8, 2010, 03:48 PM
MohammedC MohammedC is offline
BanglaCricket Staff
 
Join Date: April 15, 2007
Location: Manchester,UK
Favorite Player: bhujee kom
Posts: 22,445

^^^ so whats the solution guys. Because whichever way I go I will end up upsetting someone.
__________________
I love Bangladesh cricket and that's why I found BanglaCricket.com
Reply With Quote
  #139  
Old November 8, 2010, 04:40 PM
Nadim's Avatar
Nadim Nadim is offline
BanglaCricket Staff
 
Join Date: September 16, 2008
Location: Guantanamo
Favorite Player: Innocent Bird
Posts: 41,926

Just forget about this!

Get ready for DPL?
__________________
Kholi: I hated being on the bench and not playing
our gadhas: I love being on the bench as im getting paid anyway
Reply With Quote
  #140  
Old November 8, 2010, 06:56 PM
Ajfar's Avatar
Ajfar Ajfar is offline
Cricket Sage
 
Join Date: February 27, 2006
Location: Connecticut
Favorite Player: Nirala
Posts: 17,347

Mo bhai thank you for doing this. I'm sure we'll have a better turn out for DPL.
__________________
"I was the happiest man in the world, happier than Bill Gates"- Tamim Iqbal
Reply With Quote
  #141  
Old November 10, 2010, 10:45 AM
MohammedC MohammedC is offline
BanglaCricket Staff
 
Join Date: April 15, 2007
Location: Manchester,UK
Favorite Player: bhujee kom
Posts: 22,445

Quote:
Originally Posted by nadim 98
Just forget about this!

Get ready for DPL?
No Nadim we dont give up.

So this how it would have looked like if you made your transfer

BC MemberTotal Score
Rafi3229
MohammedC2958
bangladesh_sy2703
Nadim2680
Riankhan2573
Rifat2552
Tiger4442498
Murad2386
Eshen1931


And this is how it looks like if no one made the transfer before the last round

MohammedC2958
Rafi2890
bangladesh_sy2558
Rifat2552
Riankhan2523
Tiger4442498
Murad2386
Nadim2292
Eshen1931


Murad,Myself,Tiger444 and Rifat did not make any transfer in last round. Eshen never made any in previous one. 2nd round score will be updated tonight
__________________
I love Bangladesh cricket and that's why I found BanglaCricket.com
Reply With Quote
  #142  
Old November 10, 2010, 11:45 AM
MohammedC MohammedC is offline
BanglaCricket Staff
 
Join Date: April 15, 2007
Location: Manchester,UK
Favorite Player: bhujee kom
Posts: 22,445

Phase 2 Round 2:

Without transfer:

BC MemberTotal Score
MohammedC3331
Rafi3141
Rifat3043
Riankhan3023
Tiger4442960
Murad2909
bangladesh_sy2859
Nadim2744
Eshen2276


Including Transfer

BC MemberTotal Score
Rafi3670
MohammedC3331
Riankhan3272
Nadim3182
bangladesh_sy3081
Rifat3043
Tiger4442960
Murad2909
Eshen2276
__________________
I love Bangladesh cricket and that's why I found BanglaCricket.com
Reply With Quote
  #143  
Old November 12, 2010, 07:04 PM
MohammedC MohammedC is offline
BanglaCricket Staff
 
Join Date: April 15, 2007
Location: Manchester,UK
Favorite Player: bhujee kom
Posts: 22,445

Round 3....One more game and this will be over.

Without transfer.

BC MemberTotal Score
MohammedC3652
Rifat3441
Riankhan3407
Rafi3329
Murad3227
Tiger4443183
bangladesh_sy3064
Nadim3017
Eshen2911


With transfer

BC MemberTotal Score
Rafi4014
Riankhan3750
MohammedC3652
Nadim3631
Rifat3441
bangladesh_sy3435
Murad3227
Tiger4443183
Eshen2911
__________________
I love Bangladesh cricket and that's why I found BanglaCricket.com
Reply With Quote
  #144  
Old November 14, 2010, 03:17 PM
MohammedC MohammedC is offline
BanglaCricket Staff
 
Join Date: April 15, 2007
Location: Manchester,UK
Favorite Player: bhujee kom
Posts: 22,445

BC MemberTotal Score
MohammedC (........)3844
Rifat (Winner)3670
Rafi (Winner)3488
Riankhan (Winner)3479
Tiger444 (Winner)3359
Murad (Winner)3285
Nadim (Winner)3172
bangladesh_sy (Winner)3158
Eshen (Winner)2942


^^^ Without transfer.

BC MemberTotal Score
Rafi4305
Riankhan3984
Nadim3943
MohammedC3844
Rifat3670
bangladesh_sy3622
Tiger4443359
Murad3285
Eshen2942


With transfer.


Thank you all for participating.
__________________
I love Bangladesh cricket and that's why I found BanglaCricket.com
Reply With Quote
  #145  
Old November 14, 2010, 04:29 PM
Murad's Avatar
Murad Murad is offline
Cricket Sage
 
Join Date: July 30, 2006
Favorite Player: MAM & MBM
Posts: 19,725

Thanks a lot for all your hard work Mo bhai.
__________________
~*Islam is the only way to attain peace in life, be it personal, family or political.*~

Last edited by Murad; November 14, 2010 at 04:42 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #146  
Old November 14, 2010, 07:15 PM
riankhan's Avatar
riankhan riankhan is offline
BanglaCricket BPL Fantasy League Winner 2012
 
Join Date: January 9, 2008
Favorite Player: To Bash = AshDaFool
Posts: 2,040

Got a silver in Woman's event
Reply With Quote
  #147  
Old November 14, 2010, 11:47 PM
Ajfar's Avatar
Ajfar Ajfar is offline
Cricket Sage
 
Join Date: February 27, 2006
Location: Connecticut
Favorite Player: Nirala
Posts: 17,347

Thanks for all the hard work Mo bhai.
__________________
"I was the happiest man in the world, happier than Bill Gates"- Tamim Iqbal
Reply With Quote
  #148  
Old November 15, 2010, 04:20 AM
Nadim's Avatar
Nadim Nadim is offline
BanglaCricket Staff
 
Join Date: September 16, 2008
Location: Guantanamo
Favorite Player: Innocent Bird
Posts: 41,926

Thank u dite kuno poysa lage na tai shobai MO bhai ke thank u bolteche....but don't worry MO bro, apnake eider dawat roilo amar barite eto hard work korar jonno
__________________
Kholi: I hated being on the bench and not playing
our gadhas: I love being on the bench as im getting paid anyway
Reply With Quote
  #149  
Old November 15, 2010, 04:28 AM
_Rafi_'s Avatar
_Rafi_ _Rafi_ is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: June 17, 2007
Location: Livin on fantasy
Favorite Player: Sakib,KP,Steyn
Posts: 4,022

1st time ever winning any fantasy league. Great! Atleast a light weight champion. Now I am looking forward to heavy weight title.
Reply With Quote
  #150  
Old November 15, 2010, 04:31 AM
_Rafi_'s Avatar
_Rafi_ _Rafi_ is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: June 17, 2007
Location: Livin on fantasy
Favorite Player: Sakib,KP,Steyn
Posts: 4,022

special thanks to Mo vai for your hard effort. I enjoyed it.
Also thanks everyone for participating.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:00 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
BanglaCricket.com
 

About Us | Contact Us | Privacy Policy | Partner Sites | Useful Links | Banners |

© BanglaCricket