facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

Old September 4, 2014, 01:31 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh
Angry ISIS

Where is the teaching of Prophet (PBUH) to have mercy? Where is the understanding of God's command to be kind and humble to all His creations let alone fellow human beings? Where is the outlet which Prophet (PBUH) gave to the non-muslims? Where is his teachings and examples in dealing with Non-Muslim neighbors? Taking part of Quran and rejecting the other part makes a person hypocrite. Not my words.

Which angle brought in the news from Allah subhana wa tala that they have the authority to judge who is Muslim and who is not?

And what purpose of these videos serve? I believe in a God who is Just. To whom we all shall return and he will decide and put people in places where they belong. "..And at the end there is intense punishment or your Lord is satisfied with you."

May Allah Subhawa tala guide the misguided. Back to the time of zahelia.

Dethroning Asad is one thing. Killing people unjustly, raping women have consequences. I have no sympathy until they ask forgiveness and even then.
Old September 4, 2014, 07:41 PM

Favorite Player: Shakib, Brian Lara

the bigger question is why is it that our religion creates so much extremism worldwide
Old September 5, 2014, 04:39 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Shakib, Nasir

Islam must be the most abused religion of all religions... Its a shame really
Old September 5, 2014, 07:58 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Shakib, Mashrafe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadukor
the bigger question is why is it that our religion creates so much extremism worldwide
Islam creates extremism ? That's a news for me.

No religion teaches extremism, no religion says to kill people, even if that person is guilty. If anyone believes in the Quran, he/she can never creates violence or terror in the society. It's us, human, who misinterpret the meaning of the Quran and Hadiths for our own benefits. Those people use religion as a way to gain public sentiment so that they get support from general people and get away with their evil intentions.
Old September 5, 2014, 08:43 AM
Cricket Legend

It's not that Islam itself created the extremism, it's that Islam, unfortunately, probably has the most warped inhumane thinking people following it today. Look no further than their sick revolting interpretations of our religion to justify their deeds.
Old September 5, 2014, 09:24 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Shakib, Tamim, Mash

Quote:
Good answer Naimul_Hd bro...

Another major cause in my perspective would be education. Most Muslims are illiterate and underprivileged. So it is very easy to exploit their minds. All you have to do is Give them some money and brainwash them by injecting fallacious religious beliefs and promise them eternal rewards.

Islam condemned acts of violence. Take a "violent" verse out of the context and use it for your own benefit is malicious. Unfortunately that has become a trend nowadays.

I have come across some verses. Feel free to read them

4:29, 2:190, 2:191, 2:192, 8:61, 43:88-89

And my favorite. Let there be no compulsion in religion

It's not the religion. It's the people. May Allah forgive us and guide us. And save us from boka haram Taliban Al Qayeda and ISIS..
Old September 5, 2014, 11:10 AM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Any leg break bowler

With my very narrow knowledge I feel to ponder are those mouth full beard and arabic speaking individuals really Muslims? Do they pray five times a day and follow other basic commandments of Allah. Only calling them Muslims with having physical attributes and calling them saviours of Islam under islamic banner should be enough to make them a muslim and be judged like that? Also can this possibility be ruled out that people of other believes are doing this themselves intentionally in the name of Islam for their own gain?
Old September 5, 2014, 03:26 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Bangladesh

Communists...Red Army...Mujaheedin...Talibaan...Bin Laden...AQ...AQ2...AQ3...ISIS

Whats next? Will it ever stop?
Old September 6, 2014, 08:42 AM
BanglaCricket Staff
BC - Bangladesh Representative

Favorite Player: Father of BD Cricket

^^ It never will. The cycle will continue to justify the agenda.
Verily, in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest [Al-Qur'an,13:28]
Old September 11, 2014, 09:53 PM

how do you make an already bad day turn worse?
Discuss religion in an online forum
Old September 12, 2014, 10:21 AM
Cricket Guru

^^
haire...Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) jodi eto buddhi ar bhabna shokti dia thaken tahoile ei almost mrito thread e aber post..kichuito budhgommo hoilo na!

Allah murkho re gyan dan koro...aameen!
Old September 12, 2014, 03:51 PM
First Class Cricketer

Quote:
Browsing some past topics that discussed religion , I would say you absolutely must not discuss religion in this forum.
Old September 26, 2014, 11:40 AM
Cricket Savant

Quote:
Well, when I see my religion being portrayed as something that I do not believe in, when I see, brainwashed followers doing something totally opposite of the teachings; then it is no longer remains only religion topic. It becomes a hijacked religion topic.

Bullying, terrorizing, forcing people to succumb to their (bullies) beliefs is not my religion.

If we cannot speak up then who will?

Wrong cannot be right. Right cannot be wrong. Wrong cannot be fixed with another wrong.
Old September 27, 2014, 11:20 AM
Cricket Guru

The Crisis of ISIS: A Prophetic Prediction | Sermon by Shaikh Hamza Yusuf

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJo4B-yaxfk
Old September 27, 2014, 04:09 PM
ODI Cricketer

Favorite Player: shakib al hasan

https://www.facebook.com/IlluminatiT...type=3&theater

Old October 3, 2014, 02:57 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Mominul, Nasir, Taskin

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoName
It's not that Islam itself created the extremism, it's that Islam, unfortunately, probably has the most warped inhumane thinking people following it today. Look no further than their sick revolting interpretations of our religion to justify their deeds.
This. But now the question is why does Islam alone have such massive crazy followers?
Old October 3, 2014, 04:14 PM
Cricket Savant

And in the day of Arafah there is another video.
Old October 3, 2014, 04:23 PM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigers_eye
And in the day of Arafah there is another video.
Thats shocking bro! May Allah has mercy on them and let them come back to reality and forget this fantasy! I believe overall, our muslim nation's are going far far away from the religion. Remember Allah promised, he will always punish us, when the sin becomes very frequent amongst any religion or nations. e.g. the muslims have forgotten the purpose of life and the commands of Allah. Lets us pray on this day of Arafah for Allah to guide us all and forgive our sins. This young muslim's that study the religion for a year or two suddenly think they are great heroes and scholars that know everything! When others who have studied the religion for all the lifes are against such acts.
Old October 3, 2014, 05:21 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mahmudullah Riyad

Quote:
Originally Posted by al Furqaan
This. But now the question is why does Islam alone have such massive crazy followers?
because the middle east is stuck with backwards culture and society, and their development has been stagnated by Western intervention (eg Iran)
Old October 3, 2014, 05:23 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mahmudullah Riyad

Quote:
Originally Posted by King13
Thats shocking bro! May Allah has mercy on them and let them come back to reality and forget this fantasy!.
No mercy for them, I want each and every ISIS member mutilated, bombed and exterminated. Every single one has to be put in the ground.
Old October 4, 2014, 07:15 AM
Cricket Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nafi
No mercy for them, I want each and every ISIS member mutilated, bombed and exterminated. Every single one has to be put in the ground.
Yes, lets carpet bomb those Viet Congs, Koreans, Japanese, Talibans, AlQaedas, Zarqawis, Saddams, Baghdadis and ISIS...and bring about peace and democracy -like we have in Iraq now!!

Lets mutilate, bomb and exterminate...

I'm sure the U.S and the Peacemakers are more than ready to answer the call (of duty)!

Eid Mubaarak
Old October 4, 2014, 11:29 AM

Quote:
Agreed. We should also kick out the closet sympathizers from our communities.
Old October 5, 2014, 07:31 AM
Cricket Savant

Quote:
Allah Subhana watala is Most Merciful. If he can forgive a person who with his bare hand put his own young daughter alive in to a grave, while the daughter was cleaning the mud from his beard... and make him the Khalif of Muslim Ummah...

People need guidance. The true guidance. If the zahelia people can over night change and become the best nation ever to walk in this face of earth, surely their generations can do that as well.

We need to go back to the real teachings. Hajj is about patience, sacrifice and UNITY. In these blessed days we have forfeited all three. One can not blame the leaders. The leaders are what the mass deserves and among from the mass.

May Allah Subhana watala forgive us all, guide us, and do not test us as he has tested others.
Old October 5, 2014, 07:44 AM
Cricket Savant

I would like to mention one more thing. Even the Prophet (PBUH) lost a the battle Uhod. The archers didn't listen to the prophet (PBUH) and left their post (Lost their PATIENCE) for the loot of the battle that they thought they already won. They argued among themselves on who are the rightful beneficiary of the loot (Their goes the SACRIFICE and UNITY). The result was already written in the wall. Humiliation and defeat.

When we move away from the teachings of Allah Subhana watala and the Sunnah of Prophet (PBUH) only humiliation and defeat awaits. This is the rule of the Creator, Controller, Cherisher of earth and the high heavens and all that is between them and what is under the soil. Doesn't matter if we proclaim we are going to Jannah and we are doing this in the name of ALLAH.

"...and at the end there is intense punishment or your Lord is satisfied with you."

Mercy!!
Old October 6, 2014, 03:40 AM
Club Cricketer

Quote:
Agreed. These regressive, illiterate, blood thirsty war mongers who seek pleasure from others death and sufferings must be eliminated for the sake of mankind. It’s good to see that US is taking good care of their business as they always do.

Quote:
Agreed. We should also kick out the closet sympathizers from our communities.

Agreed, the apologetic behavior of some people for these monsters is quite hard to digest.