facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

Old August 19, 2016, 08:00 PM
BC Staff
BC Editorial Team

Default acha dojjal bou er theke roksha howar upaya ki? (how to rescue from wife who beats you up?)

bolun...

boroi chintai achi
Old August 19, 2016, 10:18 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Jason Day

File for a divorce. Go to the county courthouse and make sure your grievances be heard loud and clear.

OR
Run to in-laws and complain

OR
Plead with daddy why he had to Marry you off while you still was in your jawani (I hope I got that right)
Old August 20, 2016, 05:21 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Di Caprio

Take your revenge in the bedroom.
Old August 20, 2016, 06:40 PM
BC Staff
BC Editorial Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDumb
Take your revenge in the bedroom.
I did.

My fiancy hates clean room. So I cleaned up her bedroom for her. Am I doing it right?
Old August 20, 2016, 07:24 PM
Cricket Legend

Cut the internet connection. The ultimate revenge.

Sharadin facebook niya pongtami.. bashar kono kaam kaaj nai.. nai ranna, nai cleaning... sharadin old boyfriend/crush/junior high friend/high school friend/friend's brother/brother's friends - egular chobi aaar life dekha......

Tarpor egula dekhar por aisha bolbe.. umouker jamai ranna koira boure khawaiche.. tumi ki korcho...

This is the problem with this world today.. Shob ahammok jamai gula chagoler moto facebook e tader cooking post kore..... Beta tui kitchen e ki koroch? lojja shorom nai? abar facebook e shobaike dekhash chagoler moto...?
Old August 20, 2016, 07:25 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeeshan
So I cleaned up her bedroom for her.
You are one of those huh? Turning to a chagol.
Old August 20, 2016, 09:23 PM
Cricket Legend

I was in a Bangladeshi supermarket. I bought 3 Gilda chingri at 19.99 per lbs .... these are Bangladeshi fresh water prawn ..bishal Boro Boro ...khubi lov lagche ... I take it to the bangalee cashier ...she weighs it and says 54.36 .. gave me a look and asked .."niben naki" ? I usually dress like a rastaar fakir on day to day basis ...

I said " eto kom daam nibo na Ken ?.."

now she gave a look like "whatever loser "

I proudly bring those golda to my house and show it to my wife excited with glee ... " dekho koto Boro golda... please cook it bangalee style " ... she was on Facebook looking at her college friends vacation pic to Maldives ..

It has been 6 f**\\* months .. those 3 Golda are still in my fridge ... I wouldn't be surprised if the price is 24.99 / lb now ...

This is what life has become .... our mothers cooked fresh prawn THAT afternoon ...
Old August 20, 2016, 09:38 PM
BC Staff
BC Editorial Team

Quote:
I was in a Bangladeshi supermarket. I bought 3 Gilda chingri at 19.99 per lbs .... these are Bangladeshi fresh water prawn ..bishal Boro Boro ...khubi lov lagche ... I take it to the bangalee cashier ...she weighs it and says 54.36 .. gave me a look and asked .."niben naki" ? I usually dress like a rastaar fakir on day to day basis ...

I said " eto kom daam nibo na Ken ?.."

now she gave a look like "whatever loser "

I proudly bring those golda to my house and show it to my wife excited with glee ... " dekho koto Boro golda... please cook it bangalee style " ... she was on Facebook looking at her college friends vacation pic to Maldives ..

It has been 6 f**\\* months .. those 3 Golda are still in my fridge ... I wouldn't be surprised if the price is 24.99 / lb now ...

This is what life has become .... our mothers cooked fresh prawn THAT afternoon ...
thick bolecho dada thick bolecho... r oi kotha bolle khota dey: "etoi jokhon maeer bhokto tahole maer kache giye thakeli paro... amake bie korecho kano..."

sigh i miss the good ol days of joutu'k
Old August 21, 2016, 01:06 AM

Favorite Player: Mash

Quote:
Cut the internet connection. The ultimate revenge.

Sharadin facebook niya pongtami.. bashar kono kaam kaaj nai.. nai ranna, nai cleaning... sharadin old boyfriend/crush/junior high friend/high school friend/friend's brother/brother's friends - egular chobi aaar life dekha......

Tarpor egula dekhar por aisha bolbe.. umouker jamai ranna koira boure khawaiche.. tumi ki korcho...

This is the problem with this world today.. Shob ahammok jamai gula chagoler moto facebook e tader cooking post kore..... Beta tui kitchen e ki koroch? lojja shorom nai? abar facebook e shobaike dekhash chagoler moto...?
seirokom post!
Old August 21, 2016, 03:26 PM
Cricket Legend

I think cooking and cleaning if not your trade are one of the most unmanly thing a guy can do . I wouldn't let my wife carry 60 lbs luggage when we are going on a trip ..why should she allow me to cook ? Makes no sense .

Ppl will look at me if I let a girl carry the luggage while I look pretty and fix my hair ..y do ppl not give the same look when a man is in the kitchen ?

Y the double standard ... y men has to suffer??
Old August 21, 2016, 03:55 PM
BC Staff
BC Editorial Team

There IS an other alternative.... trolley/cart/automatic walker & dishwasher/ricecooker/instant noodles. Life doesn't have to be complicated.
Old August 23, 2016, 08:03 AM
Club Cricketer

Favorite Player: Shakib, Le Fizz

Sharing responsibilities works for me.
I was always bad with kapor guchano,dishes and associated stuff. My wife from our courtship days was a master at that, super skilled.
I was always quicker and better with cooking.
So we split our work accordingly.

On another note, the luggage carrying bit mentioned above would meet with a solid comeback if ever used:
"Did we ask you to bear kids ?"
Old August 23, 2016, 08:09 AM
Club Cricketer

Actually my kids create most of the ruckus at home. Me and my wife have our hands full with them. We don't get the time for any other fights
Old August 24, 2016, 06:26 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylheti_Beta
So we split our work accordingly.
"
that is very nice bro. But guys like you in the kitchen is messing it for us. I do not believe in guy being in the kitchen no matter how efficient you are.

you can cook in the weekend once in a while for fun. But a big no no as part of daily chores. I rather DIE OF HUNGER.
Old August 24, 2016, 06:29 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Actually my kids create most of the ruckus at home. Me and my wife have our hands full with them. We don't get the time for any other fights
Ashley madison

life is short.
Old August 25, 2016, 03:01 AM
Club Cricketer

Quote:
that is very nice bro. But guys like you in the kitchen is messing it for us. I do not believe in guy being in the kitchen no matter how efficient you are.
I understand, that's why I say to each his own bhai . I do not advocate what I do as the only way.
I also don't take kindly to people(especially ladies) who love to run comparison competitions. Each person is unique and has a set of skills which they can and should utilize. If he/she does/learns something extra its for the benefit or good of that person, if not nobody else ends up poorer.

That said though, our culture of cheleder babugiri or jomidari is still prevalent in many Bengali male mindsets. So much so, that a few of my friends do absolutely nothing at home other than just barking out commands. Sometimes small tasks like picking up the remote from in front of the TV is an occasion to call out to the wife or a kid and have them do it ; to give you an example.
Old August 25, 2016, 03:03 AM
Club Cricketer

Quote:
life is short.
And best spent among family and friends
I would not give away an inch of the time I spend with my kids and my wife. It's irreplaceable and priceless. In fact the naughtiness of my kids is what keeps me sane in the modern day rat race.
Old August 25, 2016, 03:27 AM

Favorite Player: Mash

maybe if someday I have kids I'll know about whats all the fuchka of having kids
Old August 25, 2016, 07:27 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night_wolf
maybe if someday I have kids I'll know about whats all the fuchka of having kids
lol there arent any. Dont fall for this. ppl don't want to say it but work to reward ratio is very high (lot of work, very low reward).

it made sense back in the days as an insurance policy/retirement plan. But these days kids have all entitlement mentality.. they want to take rather than give when parents are older.
Old August 25, 2016, 07:43 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:

That said though, our culture of cheleder babugiri or jomidari is still prevalent in many Bengali male mindsets. So much so, that a few of my friends do absolutely nothing at home other than just barking out commands. Sometimes small tasks like picking up the remote from in front of the TV is an occasion to call out to the wife or a kid and have them do it ; to give you an example.
you missing out bro. Your friends are doing it RIGHT. I don't believe in equal share of tasks.. Marriage is for girls security, I as a guy don't need it and giving it as a form of sacrifice, so why should I not be rewarded for it. This is the way it should be. We shouldn't have to do ANYTHING at home but watch tv and browse the internet and be SERVED.

All of you guys got brainwashed and b******* into not having a luxury life that you deserve.
Old August 25, 2016, 07:51 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
I was always bad with kapor guchano,dishes and associated stuff."
BRAINWASHED! None of these are your job.

Be single, you have less clothes, less dishes... Solution: Drop off laundry, Paper plates, No nagging.

Wives are USELESS and a BURDEN if they don't want to serve you.
Old August 25, 2016, 08:34 AM
Club Cricketer

Quote:
BRAINWASHED! None of these are your job.

Be single, you have less clothes, less dishes... Solution: Drop off laundry, Paper plates, No nagging.

Wives are USELESS and a BURDEN if they don't want to serve you.
lot of pain and (still lingering) teen angst in that(tongue firmly on cheek).

Like I said before mate, I live my own life and love every bit of it.
I don't want others to follow me. I wouldn't want to live your version of my life, no thank you.
Old August 25, 2016, 08:38 AM
Club Cricketer

Quote:
This is the way it should be. We shouldn't have to do ANYTHING at home but watch tv and browse the internet and be SERVED.
And that's not entitlement but a kid wanting stuff from his/her parents is entitled, go figure.

Anyway, thankfully TV is not all of my life. I fish, shoot, ride with my older kids. Play kiddie games along with the younger ones. I like it, I will do it. You may not and thats your prerogative. There's no right or wrong here, we are just different and that's the way it will be. Cheers.
Old August 25, 2016, 08:52 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:

Anyway, thankfully TV is not all of my life. I fish, shoot, ride with my older kids. Play kiddie games along with the younger ones. I like it, I will do it.
Don't forget to mention you also cook.

Quote:
You may not and thats your prerogative. There's no right or wrong here, we are just different and that's the way it will be.
Ofcourse. That is never and will be the discussion.

But if you never experienced luxury of being served, how do you know what you are missing? It's like a rastar fakir saying, I am happier than Zuckerberg. You know those polls that came out of some university that BD ppl are the happiest. LOL. Yeah they are happy cuz they don't know what they are missing.
Old August 25, 2016, 09:02 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
And that's not entitlement but a kid wanting stuff from his/her parents is entitled, go figure.
:
Children when they are grown up in their 30s to 40s these days still take from parents specially in some of the developed countries. I am not talking about 2 year old. I personally think every kid after the age of 25 has the responsibility to spoil their parents like the parents have spoiled them when they were child.

Wanting to be served in marriage is not entitlement because you are providing the security of marriage to someone. I don't need that security. If you want to be married, you serve. If you don't - more power to you.