facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

 
 


Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #51  
Old January 20, 2009, 01:48 PM
mijanur mijanur is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: April 11, 2008
Favorite Player: iqbal,ishant,southee
Posts: 1,406

Quote:
Originally Posted by karimjay.
we'll get the most oout of it if ICL disbands in a few years, after the players have had enough experience in the intense league, so they can bring it in to international.

i'm assuming that the bcb will lift their bans by then..
lol
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old January 21, 2009, 09:25 PM
djnaved's Avatar
djnaved djnaved is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: October 25, 2007
Favorite Player: Sakib,Rasel,Rajjak,Rakib
Posts: 2,132

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaan
So, Srilanka had withdrawn the ban from their ICL palyers, good move by board and govt: http://www.shamokal.com/details.php?nid=100827
now pakistan cricket board is likely to do the samething

what about BCB?
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old January 22, 2009, 02:19 PM
Megh's Avatar
Megh Megh is offline
Test Cricketer
 
Join Date: September 13, 2007
Location: Tongi, Bangladesh
Favorite Player: Tamim, Mash & Sakib
Posts: 1,555

Quote:
Originally Posted by shabbir
Good news guys we can see Alok and Aftab back in the BD team.Though I don't want SN in the team,he thinks he is smartest guy in the world.
Don't be so happy about it. first of all you don't know if it's gonna happen.

and most of all, i saw talk show in channel-i about this with one of the BCB directors, Gazi Ashraf Hossain Lip. and he clearly said "whatever they do now, even if they left ICL and come to us. we are not gonna listen to them. We gave them a chance to talk to us and they don't show up. They broke the rules and agreements. before a series they suddenly took them off. the way they did it, it's not forgivable."

he said so many things about this issue. i can't remember the name of the show but the show was hosted Ali Zaker. so it seems board took the decision about them and it's clear. as long as this BCB concern, there is no chance.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old January 22, 2009, 02:25 PM
Megh's Avatar
Megh Megh is offline
Test Cricketer
 
Join Date: September 13, 2007
Location: Tongi, Bangladesh
Favorite Player: Tamim, Mash & Sakib
Posts: 1,555

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaan
At least they took some step forward, why not our ICL exodus play our domestic too!!
why are you guys being so paranoid about those ICL players????? are doing bad or good after they left our team???? try to do the math guys. i think we have a better team than before. our batsmen are out of touch. but Rokibul, Sakib and Mushy, they are showing that they are gonna come hard to the oppositions. even Mehrab played good in test matches and he did good in the last match as well. so why do we need them anymore??? it's not like Pakistan that we are unable to win the easy matches or can't find any more cricketers. we are doing better. so let's drop this issue. it's really a long time we are talking about this. if something gonna happen then we can talk about that.


anyways let's think about the final match against Zim now.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old January 22, 2009, 02:30 PM
Megh's Avatar
Megh Megh is offline
Test Cricketer
 
Join Date: September 13, 2007
Location: Tongi, Bangladesh
Favorite Player: Tamim, Mash & Sakib
Posts: 1,555

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaan
problem is that everyone just see the thing according to their own choice and taste, how much Alok perform or how good Ashraful play some people doesn't bother about that, they just care how to discredit those performance by their own taste and choice of logic.
Yeah right bro. After playing for almost 8 Years(ODI debut Zimbabwe v Bangladesh at Bulawayo, Apr 11, 2001) and 138 matches who says about his lack of experiences, he is a true GENIUS!!!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old January 22, 2009, 04:00 PM
Shaan's Avatar
Shaan Shaan is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: March 11, 2004
Location: somewhere in the GaLaXy
Favorite Player: Shk/Mus/Momi/Nas/Mas/Rub
Posts: 3,313

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megh
why are you guys being so paranoid about those ICL players????? are doing bad or good after they left our team???? try to do the math guys. i think we have a better team than before. our batsmen are out of touch. but Rokibul, Sakib and Mushy, they are showing that they are gonna come hard to the oppositions. even Mehrab played good in test matches and he did good in the last match as well. so why do we need them anymore??? it's not like Pakistan that we are unable to win the easy matches or can't find any more cricketers. we are doing better. so let's drop this issue. it's really a long time we are talking about this. if something gonna happen then we can talk about that.


anyways let's think about the final match against Zim now.
Simply I can say that if those ICL exodus come back there will be more competition among players to keep their place in the national team which will bring more fruitful results for us as well for players. No one is paranoid here, if you think your thoguhts are right then so do the others, so just accept it.
__________________
GO BANGLADESH GO!!!
------------------------------
Fav.Int.Players: B Lara/viv Ricahrds/Ponting/Ambrose/W.Akram/R.Hadlee
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old January 22, 2009, 11:23 PM
djnaved's Avatar
djnaved djnaved is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: October 25, 2007
Favorite Player: Sakib,Rasel,Rajjak,Rakib
Posts: 2,132

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaan
Simply I can say that if those ICL exodus come back there will be more competition among players to keep their place in the national team which will bring more fruitful results for us as well for players. No one is paranoid here, if you think your thoguhts are right then so do the others, so just accept it.
1000% agree.........if they came back....there will be more competition......i would rather bring SN, alok, and mosharrof rubel....i know SN is a minnow basher, but hey he got good cricketing knowledge....ar amader erkom typer player dorkar je wickete tikea thakte thake team ke jitaia dewa, tarpor alok...i am damn sure if he joins the bd team, then we gonna win more matches...we need these type of batsman who can easily change the game scenario...alok ashle ash tar spot harabe for sure.....mosharrof rubel, because t osuport sakib....razzak is banned, and enamul is a moradhora bowler as usal...so having rubel in the team will be a good idea........as megh bhai said," we have a better team now"

now megh bhai who is performing in batting?

sakib, rokibul, and mushy(in test match)....and who else?

who is performing in bowling?

sakib and mashrafee......and who else? baki ra to dosh din por por ghum theika jaiga uthe

now megh bhai, u can tell that we have a better team.......

megh bhai, sakib r mash perform na korle team koi jai deikhen......
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old January 28, 2009, 05:51 PM
Megh's Avatar
Megh Megh is offline
Test Cricketer
 
Join Date: September 13, 2007
Location: Tongi, Bangladesh
Favorite Player: Tamim, Mash & Sakib
Posts: 1,555

Quote:
Originally Posted by djnaved
1000% agree.........if they came back....there will be more competition......i would rather bring SN, alok, and mosharrof rubel....i know SN is a minnow basher, but hey he got good cricketing knowledge....ar amader erkom typer player dorkar je wickete tikea thakte thake team ke jitaia dewa, tarpor alok...i am damn sure if he joins the bd team, then we gonna win more matches...we need these type of batsman who can easily change the game scenario...alok ashle ash tar spot harabe for sure.....mosharrof rubel, because t osuport sakib....razzak is banned, and enamul is a moradhora bowler as usal...so having rubel in the team will be a good idea........as megh bhai said," we have a better team now"

now megh bhai who is performing in batting?

sakib, rokibul, and mushy(in test match)....and who else?

who is performing in bowling?

sakib and mashrafee......and who else? baki ra to dosh din por por ghum theika jaiga uthe

now megh bhai, u can tell that we have a better team.......

megh bhai, sakib r mash perform na korle team koi jai deikhen......
try to gather some information bro. i am not against those players. i was a huge fan of Aftab and if you do search around all the Alok threads you are gonna find my posts where i always did fight for this guys. even with Sohel_NR bro. i really miss these 2 guys. Nafis did scored 4 100s in ODI. but if you watch his batting or his style of batting, it's really silly. and those 4 100s he scored against the weakest ZIM(3 of them) and one against Bermuda. i am gonna keep ahead all the 100s of others in BD team which are against those test playing nations. anywayz if you do the research you are gonna find that most of the wickets in Bangladesh were batiing and flat tracks before. i don't know why and how?? all the tracks this time in Mirpur becomes like a hell for the batsmen. not only for ours even for the SL batsmen. couple of them did score but they got batter players than ours. so you can't say no one perform from our team. i am gonna wait for a macth where Sakib and Mash not gonna perform. and that day i will show you those other performers as well. we have at least 6 performers in our team. just pray that 3 of them fires up one same day. Tamim, Ashrafool, Rokibul, Mushy, Shakib and Mash. these 6 players are gonna stay and they are gonna stay for a long period of time Inshallah. Ashrafool is the guy on whom i am mad most. but i really wish him to come back real soon. Mark my words bro, in 2011 ICC WC, with these player we are gonna do something very special. Try to understand bro i am not against them and i am against the way they did it and the issues few players had shown. few, only very few players could bring those issues up like Alok. he was almost forgotten for like 2 years even after performing in the NCL regularly. but other player had their chances. Nafees did not perform form the WC. he was getting chances till NZ tour. and nobody gonna ask/prefer for Mosharaf by taking off Shakib or Razzak. and played 3 matches scored 15 runs and took only 1 wicket. then his chances should go low against Shakib and Razzak. Farhad Reza, he played 32 matches in his career of 2 years. i think within those 2 years he played in most of the matches Bangladesh played. then how come their complaints were true bro. are you gonna tell that Habibul was performing?? he was out of the touch even in test matches for a long long time. then what happened???Dhiman Gosh, he played 14 ODI matches in his 6 months long career. are you gonna say that selectors didn't give him enough chances??? i don't know man. if i wanted i can put so many things like this here. if someone gonna really have some complaints then it's Alok and only Alok. no one else. and i don't think i have to say anything about Aftab who used wrap the BD flag on his head and look what he did? it's clear that they left the team for money. there was nothing. totally nothing else.that's why i hate them for their way of doing it. not for playing in the ICL. i supported the team but don't support their deeds.

I hope i could make you understand.you wouldn't believe how i felt after getting the news just before the series against the NZ.anywayz stick to you point and i am gonna stick to mine bro. i am not gonna support the way they did it. this is the thing.
__________________

Last edited by Megh; January 28, 2009 at 05:58 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old January 30, 2009, 05:26 AM
mahbubH's Avatar
mahbubH mahbubH is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: February 12, 2004
Location: Dhaka
Favorite Player: Giggs, Gower, and Wasim!
Posts: 4,728

Quote:
ICL’s Law feels like a leper
Posted by Peter English 9 hours, 8 minutes ago in Australian cricket
Signatures on Indian Cricket League contracts continue to have lasting effects in Australia. First Jason Gillespie was banned from coaching at the Australian Centre of Excellence and the same thing has happened to Stuart Law.
Law, a former Queensland captain, has not played first-class cricket in Australia since 2004, but was told he could accept a position as batting coach at the Academy only if he stopped playing in the ICL. "I can't see what the problem is,” Law said in the Courier-Mail. “If the ICL was pinching young players like Alister McDermott to play then I could understand Cricket Australia getting upset about it.
“But guys who haven't played Shield cricket for a number of years ... what's the problem? The ICC are trying to sort this out and the ICL is happy to talk, but the IPL are making us lepers in the community."
ICL star Law understands why BCB get upset with ICL!
__________________
West Indies
Pakistan-India-Australia-SriLanka-SouthAfrica-NewZealand-WestIndies-England
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Old January 30, 2009, 01:20 PM
zainab zainab is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: August 16, 2007
Location: Canada
Favorite Player: Ash,Tamim, Rahim,Sakib
Posts: 4,650

Once the ICC is controlled by the BCCI, ICL will not be resolved, ICC should have the guts to stand up to the BCCI. It is all for money and the greedy BCCI. If ICL is illegal, then the IPL should be illegal in the ICC's eyes.
Reply With Quote
  #61  
Old January 30, 2009, 09:31 PM
djnaved's Avatar
djnaved djnaved is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: October 25, 2007
Favorite Player: Sakib,Rasel,Rajjak,Rakib
Posts: 2,132

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megh
Nafis did scored 4 100s in ODI. but if you watch his batting or his style of batting, it's really silly. and those 4 100s he scored against the weakest ZIM(3 of them) and one against Bermuda. i am gonna keep ahead all the 100s of others in BD team which are against those test playing nations. anywayz if you do the research you are gonna find that most of the wickets in Bangladesh were batiing and flat tracks before. i don't know why and how?? all the tracks this time in Mirpur becomes like a hell for the batsmen. not only for ours even for the SL batsmen. couple of them did score but they got batter players than ours. so you can't say no one perform from our team. i am gonna wait for a macth where Sakib and Mash not gonna perform. and that day i will show you those other performers as well. we have at least 6 performers in our team. just pray that 3 of them fires up one same day. Tamim, Ashrafool, Rokibul, Mushy, Shakib and Mash. these 6 players are gonna stay and they are gonna stay for a long period of time Inshallah. Ashrafool is the guy on whom i am mad most. but i really wish him to come back real soon. Mark my words bro, in 2011 ICC WC, with these player we are gonna do something very special. Try to understand bro i am not against them and i am against the way they did it and the issues few players had shown. few, only very few players could bring those issues up like Alok. he was almost forgotten for like 2 years even after performing in the NCL regularly. but other player had their chances. Nafees did not perform form the WC. he was getting chances till NZ tour. and nobody gonna ask/prefer for Mosharaf by taking off Shakib or Razzak. and played 3 matches scored 15 runs and took only 1 wicket. then his chances should go low against Shakib and Razzak. Farhad Reza, he played 32 matches in his career of 2 years. i think within those 2 years he played in most of the matches Bangladesh played. then how come their complaints were true bro. are you gonna tell that Habibul was performing?? he was out of the touch even in test matches for a long long time. then what happened???Dhiman Gosh, he played 14 ODI matches in his 6 months long career. are you gonna say that selectors didn't give him enough chances??? i don't know man. if i wanted i can put so many things like this here. if someone gonna really have some complaints then it's Alok and only Alok. no one else. and i don't think i have to say anything about Aftab who used wrap the BD flag on his head and look what he did? it's clear that they left the team for money. there was nothing. totally nothing else.that's why i hate them for their way of doing it. not for playing in the ICL. i supported the team but don't support their deeds.

I hope i could make you understand.you wouldn't believe how i felt after getting the news just before the series against the NZ.anywayz stick to you point and i am gonna stick to mine bro. i am not gonna support the way they did it. this is the thing.
lol, ager otit itihash jene to luv nai...luv ache ki? batsman's mindset can change.....just look at sakib...from the very begining, i thought that he's going to be another inconsistent performer, but he really shows up what he's capable of....similar to alok....he changed his batting strategy..also shahriar nafees.....he showed some patience in ICL...i know ICL's bowlers are not that good, but the fact is that how you can executed the game according to your role....u should shahriar nafees's valuable half century agains a team(forgot the name)......he was there till end....after that he stated that, " my only goal was to stay in the wicket, and play full 20 overs...and stay there till the end...and that was my job to do". And he finally did it....now about mosharrof rubel....... i know he couldn't make a promising start in national team, but he really showed his capabillity in ICL....you can just look at his bowliing footage...and i'm not talking about taking of places...shakib really needs a good partner in spin department(razzak is banned, so i look for alternative choices..and i prefer rubel)...and i'm not talking about all the icl players here...i'm talking about those who really deserve to be in the national team........icl playerra jodi char pai....apni khali deikhen ki hoy....it's gonna be more stronger team

another thing is that sakib and mash, both are performing in test/odi.... rokibul is performing well only in odi..mushy is performing well in test...tamim and ash are countless......taderke bksp te jaia abar cricketer basic shomporke jaina aste hobe...........tahole eiber calculate kore performance rate bair koren..........." we have 6 performers" katakati korte korte we have 2.5 performers e ashbe... koren na calculate

obviously nowdays, money matters..and they joined icl for money ...that's 100% true...but the thing is that icc didn't ban icl, bcci does...who is bcci? amader chacha, mama, khala, na khalu?.....bcci banned na korle to scene different hoito...hoito na? then u would think icl is just like the hindi version of county cricket...and those players are go for that......i don't support bcci, i support icc...so as icl......if icc ban icl, then i'm not gonna support icl

Last edited by djnaved; January 30, 2009 at 09:38 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #62  
Old January 31, 2009, 03:12 AM
mijanur mijanur is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: April 11, 2008
Favorite Player: iqbal,ishant,southee
Posts: 1,406

when is season 3 begining???
cant wait for it
Reply With Quote
  #63  
Old January 31, 2009, 03:53 AM
mahbubH's Avatar
mahbubH mahbubH is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: February 12, 2004
Location: Dhaka
Favorite Player: Giggs, Gower, and Wasim!
Posts: 4,728

Quote:
Originally Posted by zainab
Once the ICC is controlled by the BCCI, ICL will not be resolved, ICC should have the guts to stand up to the BCCI. It is all for money and the greedy BCCI. If ICL is illegal, then the IPL should be illegal in the ICC's eyes.
IPL takes permission from respective cricket board to before signing a player whereas ICL does not.
__________________
West Indies
Pakistan-India-Australia-SriLanka-SouthAfrica-NewZealand-WestIndies-England
Reply With Quote
  #64  
Old January 31, 2009, 02:11 PM
BANFAN's Avatar
BANFAN BANFAN is offline
Cricket Sage
 
Join Date: March 26, 2007
Favorite Player: Shak-Ash-Tam
Posts: 16,689

I don't see ICL issue getting resolved. ICL is continuing it's activities in full swing at the domestic level. ICL will not give in to undue demands of IPL i'm sure. An ICL team in IPL wasn't good enough, because amidst all these restrictions and noncooperations, ICL is making much more money than a team in IPL is making. So ICC/BCCI needs to comeup with more realistic propositions. Hope as the hype of IPL starts settling down, BCCI/ICL/Modi will be able to think more rationally, to resolve the issue.
__________________
I'm with Shahbag for fair punishment of all war criminals. Im with Shahbag to stand for fair trials of all Corruption, all murders and social injustices occurred over last 40 years. I'm for a secular, corruption free & Just society in Bangladesh. Spirit of '71
Reply With Quote
  #65  
Old February 1, 2009, 04:59 AM
mijanur mijanur is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: April 11, 2008
Favorite Player: iqbal,ishant,southee
Posts: 1,406

i dont want icl to close....
no matter what ppl say abt icl, no 1 can lie that it is marvellous to watch it
Reply With Quote
  #66  
Old February 1, 2009, 02:03 PM
Rommel's Avatar
Rommel Rommel is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: April 7, 2007
Location: Athens, GA
Favorite Player: Mushfiqur Rahim
Posts: 4,188

Quote:
Originally Posted by mijanur
i dont want icl to close....
no matter what ppl say abt icl, no 1 can lie that it is marvellous to watch it
Yeah it is soooo marvelous to watch a bunch of washed up old farts dominate 120 KPH PACE bowling. Yeah let me tell ya theres nothing better...
__________________
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." -Jimi Hendrix
Reply With Quote
  #67  
Old February 1, 2009, 03:19 PM
mijanur mijanur is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: April 11, 2008
Favorite Player: iqbal,ishant,southee
Posts: 1,406

Quote:
Originally Posted by ro1249
Yeah it is soooo marvelous to watch a bunch of washed up old farts dominate 120 KPH PACE bowling. Yeah let me tell ya theres nothing better...
r u being sarcastic?????? lol
Reply With Quote
  #68  
Old February 1, 2009, 04:31 PM
Rommel's Avatar
Rommel Rommel is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: April 7, 2007
Location: Athens, GA
Favorite Player: Mushfiqur Rahim
Posts: 4,188

Quote:
Originally Posted by mijanur
r u being sarcastic?????? lol
yeah I was being sarcastic.
__________________
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." -Jimi Hendrix
Reply With Quote
  #69  
Old February 1, 2009, 10:18 PM
Ajfar's Avatar
Ajfar Ajfar is offline
Cricket Sage
 
Join Date: February 27, 2006
Location: Connecticut
Favorite Player: Nirala
Posts: 17,347

doesn't matter what the rest of the world has to say BCCI will not change their mind about ICL..as they stated...they consider ICL a domestic issue since it is taking place inside india..so without the local cricket board (BCCI's) support ICC can't do anything about it...
__________________
"I was the happiest man in the world, happier than Bill Gates"- Tamim Iqbal
Reply With Quote
  #70  
Old February 2, 2009, 02:52 AM
BANFAN's Avatar
BANFAN BANFAN is offline
Cricket Sage
 
Join Date: March 26, 2007
Favorite Player: Shak-Ash-Tam
Posts: 16,689

Quote:
Originally Posted by sports_fan_bd
IPL takes permission from respective cricket board to before signing a player whereas ICL does not.
ICL is also asking for permission but not being given so far. That's what they are fighting for, with ICC/BCCI.
__________________
I'm with Shahbag for fair punishment of all war criminals. Im with Shahbag to stand for fair trials of all Corruption, all murders and social injustices occurred over last 40 years. I'm for a secular, corruption free & Just society in Bangladesh. Spirit of '71
Reply With Quote
  #71  
Old February 2, 2009, 03:22 AM
BANFAN's Avatar
BANFAN BANFAN is offline
Cricket Sage
 
Join Date: March 26, 2007
Favorite Player: Shak-Ash-Tam
Posts: 16,689

Quote:
Originally Posted by bangladesh_sy
doesn't matter what the rest of the world has to say BCCI will not change their mind about ICL..as they stated...they consider ICL a domestic issue since it is taking place inside india..so without the local cricket board (BCCI's) support ICC can't do anything about it...
Why they consider that? Mamabari Naki?

Why they don't consider IPL to be domestic issue? Why they are having to involve ICC on that to ensure that the players are available? Why they have to sign contracts with other boards on domestic issue?

Why they influenced other boards through ICC to not to recognize ICL?

Since both ICL & IPL has large number of foreign players involved, it affects all the other boards & that can no more be a domestic issue. If it was like Counties/Aus/SA leagues where foreign players are playing on limited scale & they are available whenever the respective boards want them. But in case of IPL they want the players to be available more rigidly. So they had to involve ICC & get guarantee of the respective boards for availability. Same is the nature of ICL & they can't call it a domestic issue. If their domestic issue is affecting many boards today, it can no more be a domestic issue.
__________________
I'm with Shahbag for fair punishment of all war criminals. Im with Shahbag to stand for fair trials of all Corruption, all murders and social injustices occurred over last 40 years. I'm for a secular, corruption free & Just society in Bangladesh. Spirit of '71
Reply With Quote
  #72  
Old February 2, 2009, 05:13 AM
mijanur mijanur is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: April 11, 2008
Favorite Player: iqbal,ishant,southee
Posts: 1,406

Quote:
Originally Posted by ro1249
yeah I was being sarcastic.
lol its that i dont get those mind games lol
Reply With Quote
  #73  
Old February 3, 2009, 08:59 AM
HereWeGo HereWeGo is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: March 7, 2006
Posts: 2,339

Expect some good news!!!!

http://www.cricbuzz.com/component/la...-on-the-cards/


Finally a compromise of sorts between the BCCI and the ICL could be on the cards, after Subhash Chandra and ICL head Himanshu Modi will meet Sharad Pawar and BCCI president Shashank Manohar this week in Mumbai to thrash out their differences.

One of the things that could be proposed during the meeting was ICL becoming a part of the BCCI, according to a top official who said that "ICL matches will most likely be accepted as exhibition matches, officially accepted by BCCI and in turn Zee will compromise on a few issues."

Also the BCCI's domestic telecast and production rights will be up for sale in 2010, with Zee being one of the top contenders this time, there is added incentive for Subhash Chandra to work out a settlement with the BCCI. The official also added that this time the meeting will lead to something conclusive which will surely gladden the hearts of all the ICL cricketers.

If a compromise is worked out then the ICL cricketers could be brought back into the BCCI fold after looking into all the legalities involved.
© Cricbuzz
Reply With Quote
  #74  
Old February 3, 2009, 11:18 AM
thebest thebest is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: February 21, 2005
Location: in the blue planet
Posts: 3,798

Quote:
Originally Posted by BANFAN
ICL is also asking for permission but not being given so far. That's what they are fighting for, with ICC/BCCI.
When did ICL sought permission from BCB before creating Dhaka Loosers. They may or may not appoint A$$thefool as their agent to recruit the turncoats. When A$$ refused they found the perfect MirJafar SN (who BTW thinks playing ICL is the best thing that happens to him, representing your country is the best thing happen to you, fool) to create the team. BCB was officially in dark in the whole period.
So support Dhaka Loosers as much as you want but don't spread lie. The only one who is victim of ICL saga is Bond who sought permission from the board and was given permission from the board; then NZCB back stabbed him. Even in this case ICL did not sought permission from NZCB. On the other hand to get contract from IPL one have to provide NOC from respective board. BTW I am not a BCCI fan; but ICL is not Karry Packer (at least Packer has the best players). Of the ICLers only Bond deserves his place in the team without question.
__________________
Twenty20 is not a gentleman's game. It's like a one-night stand and not a marriage. It is a street format and the goonda doesn't know what is a late cut or a cover drive
Reply With Quote
  #75  
Old February 4, 2009, 05:47 PM
BANFAN's Avatar
BANFAN BANFAN is offline
Cricket Sage
 
Join Date: March 26, 2007
Favorite Player: Shak-Ash-Tam
Posts: 16,689

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebest
When did ICL sought permission from BCB before creating Dhaka Loosers. ...............................
That's what they have asked from ICC & are going through negociation with ICC. Since ICC has instructed boards to not to allow players for ICL, there is no meaning asking BCB or any board until the issue is resolved with ICC.
__________________
I'm with Shahbag for fair punishment of all war criminals. Im with Shahbag to stand for fair trials of all Corruption, all murders and social injustices occurred over last 40 years. I'm for a secular, corruption free & Just society in Bangladesh. Spirit of '71
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:29 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
BanglaCricket.com
 

About Us | Contact Us | Privacy Policy | Partner Sites | Useful Links | Banners |

© BanglaCricket