facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Simulation and Fantasy Cricket

Simulation and Fantasy Cricket Sub forum for all simulation and fantasy related topics

Old August 11, 2012, 01:36 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajfar
Why not? I'm planning on playing all my player at one point. I don't want to sign any players if I don't intend to play them.

Are we starting round 8 now? I'm here for like another 20ish min.
You lose. I vote no change in the rules in the middle of the draft. Those who are not here; would not be fair to them.

Old August 11, 2012, 01:36 PM
Banned

Favorite Player: Hashim Amla

tactical battle going on^
Old August 11, 2012, 01:37 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Abul

Shaun Tait arrives in Philadelphia

Philadelphia Flyers' spearhead fast bowler Shaun Tait just arrived in Philadelphia ahead of MLC. "I found my rhythm and bowling as fastest as ever", said Tait in a press conference held at airport lounge.

Old August 11, 2012, 01:37 PM
Cricket Savant

Quote:
You are going with Dravid aren't you?
Dang!! Are you a psychic?
Old August 11, 2012, 01:38 PM
Cricket Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigers_eye
You lose. I vote no change in the rules in the middle of the draft. Those who are not here; would not be fair to them.
T_E bhai no one picked any U.S. players yet. And I'm sure no one will until the draft is over.
Old August 11, 2012, 01:42 PM
BanglaCricket Staff

Favorite Player: bhujee kom

I will be back after Iftar. about an hour from now.
Old August 11, 2012, 01:44 PM
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC

Bros, this beep is harder than it looks! How are you guys doing this!

He needed a keeper, a opening batsman, and a opening fast bowlers. Gave him B Taylor, Ian Bell, Brett Lee. (Gave him Southee on the last skip). He can deal with it.
Old August 11, 2012, 01:46 PM
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC

About US players, it only makes "sense" to include them in an AMERICAN league. And that's why I'd extended the roster number to 17 from 15, so you don't have to waste any room.

Just pick one and make them the water boy.
Old August 11, 2012, 01:46 PM
Cricket Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilscoop
Bros, this beep is harder than it looks!

He needed a keeper, a opening batsman, and a opening fast bowlers. Gave him B Taylor, Ian Bell, Brett Lee. (Gave him Southee on the last skip). He can deal with it.
Looking at what was left I think he should be okay!!
Old August 11, 2012, 01:50 PM
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC

Really? Miami Heat Manager? Really? You still sending me your picks? Did you not get the message? I was pretty clear about that.
Old August 11, 2012, 01:52 PM
2018 BPL Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Mash

I am rueing the fact that i didn't look at the player list first..no complaining dilscoop it was hard for you to pick up so many players but it has its limitations, its not ur fault its ours

SA list has justing ontong..who would even go for that guy and we are missing a good AR in Roelof van der Merwe
Old August 11, 2012, 01:56 PM
Cricket Sage

Nadim if you are around make your pick. Give Dillu a break, the last 2 rounds pretty much been Dillu drafting everyone's players.

I'm gotta get up for like half an hour , if my turn comes please wait like 10-15 min before giving up my turn dude, I'll be back.
Old August 11, 2012, 02:06 PM
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC

MSM left. That guy...sigh. told him to take his turn...

Here we go again.
Old August 11, 2012, 02:07 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Abul

MSM B2C--->Isnaad--->T_E
Old August 11, 2012, 02:14 PM
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC

Moc and TE's turn. Enjoy the Iftar and then take your picks. 4 more rounds after this.
Old August 11, 2012, 02:33 PM
Cricket Sage

Dillu how will the sign ups after 12 round work? We can start signing up extra players as soon as possible? And we can just declare our extra picks in the draft thread right?
Old August 11, 2012, 02:35 PM
Cricket Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night_wolf
I am rueing the fact that i didn't look at the player list first.
Same here. Good thing I follow CLT20 pretty closely, so was able to look up some of the players from that tournament. Which helped a lot.
Old August 11, 2012, 02:36 PM
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC

^ Yup. One at a time though. First come first serve. It's gonna be a mess. But those that aren't here, only PMing will pay for that. Sign up to 20 players, keep em, trade em, make them free agent, w/e, make sure your roster size is 17 before the deadline.
Old August 11, 2012, 02:39 PM
2018 BPL Fantasy Winner

Quote:
^ Yup. One at a time though. First come first serve. It's gonna be a mess. But those that aren't here, only PMing will pay for that. Sign up to 20 players, keep em, trade em, make them free agent, w/e, make sure your roster size is 17 before the deadline.
so you are suggesting we can have 20 players..3 outside the player draft list..sorry i couldn't understand
Old August 11, 2012, 02:43 PM
Cricket Sage

Quote:
so you are suggesting we can have 20 players..3 outside the player draft list..sorry i couldn't understand
You can sign up to 20 players in your roster, but they all have to be from the draft list. But you will need to cut down your roster to 17 before the final deadline. You can sign up extra players just to be on the safe side, and than decide later if you want to get rid of them. Also if you pick up good players, you might be able to trade them to another team if it works out for both GMs. Not everybody will be here after the draft ends so you can still pick up good players that other people might need in their team. And than make them an offer for trade.
Old August 11, 2012, 02:46 PM
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC

Quote:
No. So you are officially drafting 12 players, as you can see there are only 12 rounds (Cut down to hurry this thing up). Then first come first serve, one at a time, sign up to 20. Trade them or drop them, do w/e but make sure you cut your final roster down to 17, that's with 1 American, 1 Assos. before the deadline. Deadline: when I ask Asif/Z to close the thread down.

I had originally gotten ridden of that rule of extra signing, but it seemed like people are interested in trading, so I thought this should help. And also since I cut the rounds to only 12, this just gives you guys a little more options.

(also if you are thinking, "oh I won't waste my official turns on the asso. and the noobs", well think again, all the good ones might be gone.)

Quote:
You can sign up to 20 players in your roster, but they all have to be from the draft list. But you will need to cut down your roster to 17 before the final deadline. You can sign up extra players just to be on the safe side, and than decide later if you want to get rid of them. Also if you pick up good players, you might be able to trade them to another team if it works out for both GMs. Not everybody will be here after the draft ends so you can still pick up good players that other people might need in their team. And than make them an offer for trade.
Aj is ready for some smart business. I feel like he is gonna force a trade or two out of the other GMs.

Cant wait to see that hangama.
Old August 11, 2012, 02:49 PM
Cricket Sage

I think Nekre wanted clarification on weather or not we can pick extra players from outside the MLC draft list.
Old August 11, 2012, 02:50 PM
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC

^ ahh. Haven't thought of that. Let me think that through.
Old August 11, 2012, 02:57 PM
Cricket Sage

I'm always ready for trade. I'll even give up Steyn if I get a good deal. You gotta think outside the box. I don't want to pick a player in the 4th round if I'm pretty sure I can get him in the 6/7th round. Don't only look at the list of players, also look at the line up other people have. Which gives you a better understanding of the teams going after or before, like which type of player they might go for, what's missing in their team. For example in the last few rounds, most of the teams took care of their wicket keeper position. So if someone still need a wicket keeper, you don't have to pick one right away, since most of the other teams already have that taken care of so you have less competition to worry about, so you can focus on other positions you need to fill up.
Old August 11, 2012, 02:57 PM
2018 BPL Fantasy Winner

Quote:
No. So you are officially drafting 12 players, as you can see there are only 12 rounds (Cut down to hurry this thing up). Then first come first serve, one at a time, sign up to 20. Trade them or drop them, do w/e but make sure you cut your final roster down to 17, that's with 1 American, 1 Assos. before the deadline. Deadline: when I ask Asif/Z to close the thread down.

I had originally gotten ridden of that rule of extra signing, but it seemed like people are interested in trading, so I thought this should help. And also since I cut the rounds to only 12, this just gives you guys a little more options.

(also if you are thinking, "oh I won't waste my official turns on the asso. and the noobs", well think again, all the good ones might be gone.)

Aj is ready for some smart business. I feel like he is gonna force a trade or two out of the other GMs.

Cant wait to see that hangama.
how will that go..say i am here and nobopdy is here can i pick 8 in a row?..say i am here and also MoC bhai is here then who ever picks 1st wait for the other to pick, then pick..or say all of us are here and if i can pick 8 in a row(in 8 posts) its all legal..