facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old January 19, 2005, 11:42 PM
First BC Member

Favorite Player: A successful cricketer

Quote:
lets see wut our prime minister do with it
Yes, and with one wrong move, our prime minister may lose many votes in the coming election (more specifically, my vote, for sure); especially now that Bangladesh is succeeding and Rafique is one of the major contributors in winning.

Old January 19, 2005, 11:47 PM
Test Cricketer

I thank faisal two things. Firstly for showing us what a &^%$# he is. Secondly for bringing rafique's grave loss to my attention.

I sincerely request the the administrators to kindly put together some kind of letter with all of our sympathies for rafique and what has happened to him. I wish we knew his address.....but i guess we could send the letter to BCCB.

He is a true son of Bangladesh. Forever weary, always ready for the next war.

Edited on, January 20, 2005, 4:49 AM GMT, by aosaif.
Old January 19, 2005, 11:56 PM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hasan

thanks guys...... CTazim, its okie... actually i read the newspaper & i saw channle news where mention RAfiqe almost cried... so i felt so bad... thatswhy i put this topic... i think bd ppl should kick that MP....i dunno why bd ppl keep their mouth shut!!!
Old January 20, 2005, 12:36 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally posted by fwullah
Quote:
Yes, and with one wrong move, our prime minister may lose many votes in the coming election (more specifically, my vote, for sure); especially now that Bangladesh is succeeding and Rafique is one of the major contributors in winning.
that depends on the Mp's party...
Old January 20, 2005, 12:59 AM
Test Cricketer

i really feel sorry for rafique. i really hope BD players would step up and help him. Not only BD players, but all bangladeshis should reach out their hand for rafique. afique brought a lot of pride for bangladeshis, helped bangladeshis raise their flag high, now its their (our) time to pay him back. i really really hope he gets back way more than what he lost. this is a national tragedy.
Old January 20, 2005, 01:14 AM
Cricket Legend
Fantasy Winner: BD v NZ 2008

Quote:
Cricket has no effect on BD politics. Saber Hossain Chowdhury couldn't win against Mirza Abbas in 2001 election despite his huge success as BCB president
Old January 20, 2005, 01:40 AM
First Class Cricketer

anyone knows where i can read this news?

any links?
Old January 20, 2005, 01:46 AM
Chief Moderator

Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hasan

check this link >>http://www.dailyinqilab.com/january20/pdf/sprots.pdf
Old January 20, 2005, 01:51 AM
First Class Cricketer

what a shameful act..

i hope cricket fans and general public put their support behind fafiq and protest to the PM.

this guy goes out that and makes bangladesh proud..and what does he get in return....his life saving bulldozed into ashes.
Old January 20, 2005, 01:58 AM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Shahadat, Zunaid

All i can say is sorry on behalf of every Bangladeshi......sorry Rafiq... for being so ungreatful and inhuman in return of what you have done for the country over the years. Don't forget the time he started playing... cricketers didn't make all that much money and even after winning the ICC trophy... his ride to practice was rickshaw.
Old January 20, 2005, 10:56 AM
Super Moderator
BC Editorial Team

Favorite Player: Ice Man, Chatter Box

this is very, very shocking. i feel like hanging that bas***d
Old January 20, 2005, 01:03 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally posted by Faisal
lol.. bad news for Rafiqe.... emen tei injury tarpor oneday dolee khelte partese na... cricket khele taka jomiye 60 lakh taka diya akta market kinsilo.. seita 2 din agee sorkar venge diyese.. tai rafiqe akon pagol er moto sutasuti korche... source inqilab

Edited on, January 19, 2005, 11:35 PM GMT, by Faisal.

if his land his illegal, the whole income of that MP is illegal.............. we know how someone becomes an MP in our country dont we? (remember Dipjol)

man , i know this is a cricket forum........ but I have to say one thing, how long we have to take this from our politicians till we see the uprising...... kick these politicians(mastans) out of the power, only then we can be proud of our country.
Old January 20, 2005, 01:10 PM
Super Moderator
BC Editorial Team

we ordinary people are the idiots who elect these losers every year, mind you. it's we who bring all this peril on ourselves.
Old January 20, 2005, 01:23 PM
Cricket Legend

Very very sad news. I feel really bad for Rafiq. He's the best cricketer we have ever produced.

Administrators, can we come up with some kind of donations? If we can pay $5 for a game, can we not donate whatever to his cause? Yes i know we wont be able to collect 100,000 dollars, but whatever money we collect, Rafiq will know that there are people who are supporting him. Guys what do you think?
Old January 20, 2005, 01:34 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Nantu Ghotok

Great Idea to donate some for this cause, at least he will know all his effort didn't gone in vain...
Old January 20, 2005, 03:10 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Tamim, Riyad, Ashraful

Quote:
Originally posted by BD Tigers
Very very sad news. I feel really bad for Rafiq. He's the best cricketer we have ever produced.

Administrators, can we come up with some kind of donations? If we can pay $5 for a game, can we not donate whatever to his cause? Yes i know we wont be able to collect 100,000 dollars, but whatever money we collect, Rafiq will know that there are people who are supporting him. Guys what do you think?
What you nut?? Is he dying of some disease and can't afford the treatment?? ShiTT happens in life.. That was an investment by him, he lost it... Tough Luck!!!

He is still richer than you are!! (actually i don't know about your financial status.. so bad comment...) I meant.. He is still richer than I am!

If you still feeling benevolent... hook me up with some dough cuz I need to pay off my loans

Edited on, January 20, 2005, 8:13 PM GMT, by Orpheus.

Reason: Begging!!
Old January 20, 2005, 06:53 PM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Originally posted by Orpheus
Quote:
Originally posted by BD Tigers

What you nut?? Is he dying of some disease and can't afford the treatment?? ShiTT happens in life.. That was an investment by him, he lost it... Tough Luck!!!

He is still richer than you are!! (actually i don't know about your financial status.. so bad comment...) I meant.. He is still richer than I am!

If you still feeling benevolent... hook me up with some dough cuz I need to pay off my loans

Orpheus, you could become an ideal BD politician.

Edited on, January 20, 2005, 11:54 PM GMT, by howzatt!.
Old January 20, 2005, 07:06 PM
Street Cricketer

Faisal! You are Just making fun of that Rafique saga.Its not true.Your childish behave on Paltalk was very funny."Jotto Sobh"Peesward".I read just a few minutes ago its not true!Where you got all these nonsense.
Old January 20, 2005, 07:19 PM
Test Cricketer

Scandicricketer, this is a hoax?? i would love to believe that, but i myself read it on the link provided by faisal. if this is infact not true, faisal-er khobor ase. he already p***** off a lot of ppl in paltalk with his childish behaviour.
Old January 20, 2005, 10:32 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally posted by Orpheus

He LOST 60 lakh taka and you are saying TOUGH LUCK?!? Dude, you will cry more than he did if you loose ONLY 100 taka.

The donation is never intended to makeup his loss, just showing him the support/love that we have for our beloved cricketer.
Old January 21, 2005, 12:05 PM
Super Moderator
BC Editorial Team

Quote:
Quote:
you vote?
Old January 21, 2005, 12:23 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Rafique & Pailot

hei guys.........is it really true!!! has it happened to rafique?? we are such a "chotolok" nation that we cannot give justice to our heroes. it is surely going to affect his game. i can only pray for him......we are so much in the hand of our "censored" leaders
Old January 21, 2005, 12:28 PM
Cricket Legend

amar eto rag hoitese...........iccha kortese faisal ke "......". faisal er moto character er manus amader society te ache bolei rafique der moto manuske esob sojjo korte hoi.......o jodi MP hoto kokhono tahole er cheyeu bhoyonkor kaj korto. erokom manosikotar manuser jonno amader kokhonoi kicchu hobe na
Old January 21, 2005, 12:31 PM
Cricket Legend

faisal, if u meant to make fun out of rafiques incident..........then you are a very mean person
Old January 21, 2005, 12:45 PM
Cricket Legend

orpheus......tomra manus hisebe eto sosta kibhabe hou? eto hingsa kibhabe ase tomader mone? u ppl always forget how much happiness our heroes give to us