facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Other Sports > Other Sports

Other Sports Talk about other Bangladeshi and International sports.

Old May 30, 2007, 05:42 PM
BC T-Shirt Design Winner

Favorite Player: Mashrafe Mortaza

Quote:
Originally Posted by SideWinder
Funny. You'd think ANY person who did that has personality. Look at him go.....legend

http://www.youtube.com/?v=ebs7Qe2nmOI
So dancing makes someone a better personality? Your jokes aren't even funny. Don't quit your day job.

Old May 30, 2007, 06:22 PM
First Class Cricketer

Favorite Player: Shoaib THE MAN Akhtar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hatebreed
So dancing makes someone a better personality? Your jokes aren't even funny. Don't quit your day job.
He loves the fans....he played for the fans. He was VOTED BY THE FANS....

btw, where was I joking?
Old May 30, 2007, 07:14 PM
ODI Cricketer

[quote=SideWinder;469794]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Special 1

Tumi ekta average joe bhai. ZIDANER TURN HOLO MARADONAR ABISHKAR. RONALDINHOR ELASTIC MOVE RIVELINOR ABISHKAR. RONALDO (MOTA TA) ENESILO (REVIVE MERESE) IN THE 90s.

Bhai...tumi to KICHCHUI janono footballer. Jan..cricket khali dekhiyo.

Skill and achievement dui bhabe jai. Skill eka kichu korena (Ronaldinho + Denilson)

Bhai..quit while your ahead...sorry you are not.
Ill-informed comments like Maradona has no signature move leave a humiliating mark.
Well i wasent aware of the fact that he was the inventer of the Roullete.
Ronaldinho created the elastic move, it is different from rivelinos. So, i guess u are as misinformed as i am.

And he definately has more skills than maradona, he single handedly won barca the CL last time around.

And talking about achievement. ROnaldinho has achieved more than maradona. HE won the world cup in 2002 at the age of 19. Won the CL, won Spanish league, ; Maradona never won the champions league or the equivalent of that. Oh he won player of the year twice, I think maradona won it once.
Old May 30, 2007, 07:38 PM
First Class Cricketer

[QUOTE=Special 1;469914]
Quote:

Well i wasent aware of the fact that he was the inventer of the Roullete.
Ronaldinho created the elastic move, it is different from rivelinos. So, i guess u are as misinformed as i am.

And he definately has more skills than maradona, he single handedly won barca the CL last time around.

And talking about achievement. ROnaldinho has achieved more than maradona. HE won the world cup in 2002 at the age of 19. Won the CL, won Spanish league, ; Maradona never won the champions league or the equivalent of that. Oh he won player of the year twice, I think maradona won it once.
All i have to say to you.

Ronaldinho, at 19 scored 1 goal i think in the whole tournament...ronaldo scored around 4 when he was around that age in his cup.

ELASTICO WAS:
Made by rivelino END OF.
Ronaldo revived that skill in 1997...now Ronaldhinho is trying to pull it off as his own.
Ronaldhino and the CL....oh, he begs for the bal....everytime the barca players have the ball..they give it to him...spoon feed. he hasnt done jack...maradona...well...he didnt need assists. he was the assist maker and the goal scorer..the MAN ? Your funny...Maradona SINGLE HANDEDLY won the cup...the WORLD CUP. Ronaldinhos a good player, Maradonas a great team. Maradona doesn't need trophies to cement his status

MARADONA NEVER WON THE WORLD PLAYER OF THE YEAR...DOES THAT MEAN THAT HE ISN'T GREAT? THE FACT THAT HE DIDNT WIN DESPITE BEING BETTER THAN ALL THE WINNERS PROVES THAT HE IS THE GREATEST.
Tumar matha kharap??? MARADONA WON THE SPANISH LEAGUE WITH BARCA...HE WON THE I T A L I A N LEAGUE WITH AN UNKNOWN TEAM CALLED NAPOLI...THRICE....THEY WERE LIKE 14TH IN THE LEAGUE BEFORE HE CAME...HE EVEN TOOK THEM TO WIN THE ITALIAN CUP...DON'T TELL ME ABOUT ACHEIVEMENTS...DONA WON THE LOT. ALL OF THEM SINGLEHANDEDLY. HE WAS A MIDFIELDER. TAKE THAT INTO ACCOUNT, AND HIS GOAL SCORING IS FANTASTIC.

Don't mention SKILLS infront of MARADONA. What ronaldinho does is 'tricks'. not skill. dont get confused.

ekhon ghumao. kalke amake hashayo ok???
Old May 31, 2007, 12:20 AM
ODI Cricketer

[quote=SideWinder;469920]
Quote:

All i have to say to you.

Ronaldinho, at 19 scored 1 goal i think in the whole tournament...ronaldo scored around 4 when he was around that age in his cup.

ELASTICO WAS:
Made by rivelino END OF.
Ronaldo revived that skill in 1997...now Ronaldhinho is trying to pull it off as his own.
Ronaldhino and the CL....oh, he begs for the bal....everytime the barca players have the ball..they give it to him...spoon feed. he hasnt done jack...maradona...well...he didnt need assists. he was the assist maker and the goal scorer..the MAN ? Your funny...Maradona SINGLE HANDEDLY won the cup...the WORLD CUP. Ronaldinhos a good player, Maradonas a great team. Maradona doesn't need trophies to cement his status

MARADONA NEVER WON THE WORLD PLAYER OF THE YEAR...DOES THAT MEAN THAT HE ISN'T GREAT? THE FACT THAT HE DIDNT WIN DESPITE BEING BETTER THAN ALL THE WINNERS PROVES THAT HE IS THE GREATEST.
Tumar matha kharap??? MARADONA WON THE SPANISH LEAGUE WITH BARCA...HE WON THE I T A L I A N LEAGUE WITH AN UNKNOWN TEAM CALLED NAPOLI...THRICE....THEY WERE LIKE 14TH IN THE LEAGUE BEFORE HE CAME...HE EVEN TOOK THEM TO WIN THE ITALIAN CUP...DON'T TELL ME ABOUT ACHEIVEMENTS...DONA WON THE LOT. ALL OF THEM SINGLEHANDEDLY. HE WAS A MIDFIELDER. TAKE THAT INTO ACCOUNT, AND HIS GOAL SCORING IS FANTASTIC.

Don't mention SKILLS infront of MARADONA. What ronaldinho does is 'tricks'. not skill. dont get confused.

ekhon ghumao. kalke amake hashayo ok???
Ronaldinho, was one of the main reason Brazil won that world cup. He was involved in all the goals against england. he got a red card in that game hence couldnt play much. He was simply brilliant in that world cup. Maradona's first world cup, Argentina dint make it to the secong round.

The elastic move you are talking about was invented by revilino, and ronaldo and ronaldinho both do it. Ronaldinho's elastic move is sth different. Check it out on you tube.

About barca players giving him the ball. There is another two stars in Barca called messi and Decco. You truly do not watch enough of barcelona do you? Did you see the games in the CL last year at all?
No one is denying Maradona is great player. i donno why u are bringing it up. And yes Maradona did win the player of the year in 1986. Yes he won with napoli because he was a great player.
What is this deal with skills not being tricks. Ronaldinho can dribble as well as Maradona and definately has more tricks that Maradona. Remember u are comparing Ronaldinho at the age of 25 with Maradona who has finished his career.
Old May 31, 2007, 04:33 AM
First Class Cricketer

[QUOTE=Special 1;470008]
Quote:

1. Ronaldinho, was one of the main reason Brazil won that world cup. He was involved in all the goals against england. he got a red card in that game hence couldnt play much. 2He was simply brilliant in that world cup. Maradona's first world cup, Argentina dint make it to the secong round.

3The elastic move you are talking about was invented by revilino, and ronaldo and ronaldinho both do it. Ronaldinho's elastic move is sth different. Check it out on you tube.

About barca players giving him the ball. There is another two stars in Barca called messi and Decco. You truly do not watch enough of barcelona do you? Did you see the games in the CL last year at all? 4
No one is denying Maradona is great player. i donno why u are bringing it up. And yes 5Maradona did win the player of the year in 1986. Yes he won with napoli because he was a great player.
6 What is this deal with skills not being tricks. Ronaldinho can dribble as well as Maradona and definately has more tricks that Maradona. Remember u are comparing Ronaldinho at the age of 25 with Maradona who has finished his career.

Ronaldinho had A MINIMAL role in the 2002 World Cup. He did nothing. You must be getting confused with the man who averaged a goal a game that WC (ended up with 8...and 3 when he was fat...and 4 when he was Ronaldinhos age...RONALDINHO HAD BRILLIANT TEAM.....YET, HE HAS SCORED 1 GOAL IN TWO WORLD CUP...BECKHAM HAS SCORED MORE IN HIS PAST TWO CUP... , especially with the 2 in the final...the big match man RONALDO. Ronaldo is head and shoulders above Pele (pre injury) Ronaldo played in a different era of toughness...and made it look easy. He was faster than Henry, stronger than Koeman and had more skills than Ronaldinho; Ronaldinhos skills are nothing to me. Just those Nike ADs piss me off...they are so fake. Maradona was the legit skill-maker; Ronaldinho is a poor quality photocopy. The flying elastico was brought by Ronaldo (the aerial on in the Portugal/Nike ad) he'l never be able to do that on turf; IT WAS AN AD...THE PLAYERS WERE P A Y E D TO LET HIM DO THAT. THEY STOOD THERE ON PURPOSE AND GAVE HIM TIME.

Oh, and special, you're quick to minimalise Maradona in his first cup, but not his second and third???? Maradona won the cup by himself; alone when he was 26. Ronaldinho at 25 has done nothing in 2006 WC, despite having the best team in the world ) Ridicule. Maradona at 25 didn't reach his peak..he carried on... (he won the cup then)...Ronaldinho won't get much better than he is. He will never beat Maradona in dribbling. NO ONE WILL. If you want a brazilian who could dribble possibly better than the Maradona himself, go look at some pre-1999 Ronaldo. During those years he quite possibly was the greatest player ever on the earth. So there is Messi and Deco only? 11-2-1= 8. The other 8. All of them (save sometimes defenders o.c) bloody give him the ball whenever they got it. Even if they are in a good position and Ronaldinho is in a bad one; they'll give it to him..not because he's the best..its because he's crap. Maradona didn't become so great to have stuck up rubbish players like Ronaldinho (who act all it....when he misses a penalty, or a drop dead goal, or a freekick, he puts his hands up on his head and smiles), misses every freekick, gets jeers, misses a drop down shot, gets jeered. Maradona kept it silent and slotted them it. No one on earth had more vision, skill and assists than Maradona; Ronaldinho....a tribute to crappiness....he isn't a footballer; he's a futsaller. He hasn't got the build, the pace, the height..he's anorexic and without power. Two dainty tricks will get you nowhere. That's why players who did the occasional fancy move did better (Van Basten)..Ronaldinho always tries it...don't you watch ESP league? Everytime he tries it he gets tackled???. Maradona was short, but his low center of gravity gave him the natural edge)
DON NEVER WON THE WORLD PLAYER OF THE YEAR...BECAUSE THERE IS YET TO BE AN ARGENTINE PLAYER TO WIN THE WPOFTY....... tumi jodi khelar kichu na jano, eto adamant hoyo na..aro ijjot jai.
Bro, I know you're not denying the Don's greatness; then don't make comments like Maradona has acheived nothing...etc. That just shows idiocy.
Old May 31, 2007, 04:41 AM
First Class Cricketer

After being scouted by Piet de Visser, he was soon transferred for US$6 million to PSV Eindhoven, where he scored 42 goals in 46 league games and reached a total of 55 goals in 57 official appearances. Later he attracted the attention of Spain's FC Barcelona. He played for Barça in the 1996-97 season, scoring 34 goals in 37 appearances (47 in 49, including appearances in the Copa del Rey and European Cup Winners Cup), and then transferred to Inter Milan the following year, helping them win the 1997/98 UEFA Cup. As of 2006, Ronaldo is the last player to score more than 30 goals in 1 season in the Spanish La Liga.

A year after the 1998 FIFA World Cup, he severely injured his right knee and was out of the game for several months.
[edited] THAT RONALDINHO!!!!
Old May 31, 2007, 04:48 AM
First Class Cricketer

^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BTW Special1, Ronaldinho is 27....he's got a alot of catching up to do..
Old May 31, 2007, 06:25 AM
ODI Cricketer

[quote=SideWinder;470087]
Quote:
[/b]

Ronaldinho had A MINIMAL role in the 2002 World Cup. He did nothing. You must be getting confused with the man who averaged a goal a game that WC (ended up with 8...and 3 when he was fat...and 4 when he was Ronaldinhos age...RONALDINHO HAD BRILLIANT TEAM.....YET, HE HAS SCORED 1 GOAL IN TWO WORLD CUP...BECKHAM HAS SCORED MORE IN HIS PAST TWO CUP... , especially with the 2 in the final...the big match man RONALDO. Ronaldo is head and shoulders above Pele (pre injury) Ronaldo played in a different era of toughness...and made it look easy. He was faster than Henry, stronger than Koeman and had more skills than Ronaldinho; Ronaldinhos skills are nothing to me. Just those Nike ADs piss me off...they are so fake. Maradona was the legit skill-maker; Ronaldinho is a poor quality photocopy. The flying elastico was brought by Ronaldo (the aerial on in the Portugal/Nike ad) he'l never be able to do that on turf; IT WAS AN AD...THE PLAYERS WERE P A Y E D TO LET HIM DO THAT. THEY STOOD THERE ON PURPOSE AND GAVE HIM TIME.

Oh, and special, you're quick to minimalise Maradona in his first cup, but not his second and third???? Maradona won the cup by himself; alone when he was 26. Ronaldinho at 25 has done nothing in 2006 WC, despite having the best team in the world ) Ridicule. Maradona at 25 didn't reach his peak..he carried on... (he won the cup then)...Ronaldinho won't get much better than he is. He will never beat Maradona in dribbling. NO ONE WILL. If you want a brazilian who could dribble possibly better than the Maradona himself, go look at some pre-1999 Ronaldo. During those years he quite possibly was the greatest player ever on the earth. So there is Messi and Deco only? 11-2-1= 8. The other 8. All of them (save sometimes defenders o.c) bloody give him the ball whenever they got it. Even if they are in a good position and Ronaldinho is in a bad one; they'll give it to him..not because he's the best..its because he's crap. Maradona didn't become so great to have stuck up rubbish players like Ronaldinho (who act all it....when he misses a penalty, or a drop dead goal, or a freekick, he puts his hands up on his head and smiles), misses every freekick, gets jeers, misses a drop down shot, gets jeered. Maradona kept it silent and slotted them it. No one on earth had more vision, skill and assists than Maradona; Ronaldinho....a tribute to crappiness....he isn't a footballer; he's a futsaller. He hasn't got the build, the pace, the height..he's anorexic and without power. Two dainty tricks will get you nowhere. That's why players who did the occasional fancy move did better (Van Basten)..Ronaldinho always tries it...don't you watch ESP league? Everytime he tries it he gets tackled???. Maradona was short, but his low center of gravity gave him the natural edge)
DON NEVER WON THE WORLD PLAYER OF THE YEAR...BECAUSE THERE IS YET TO BE AN ARGENTINE PLAYER TO WIN THE WPOFTY....... tumi jodi khelar kichu na jano, eto adamant hoyo na..aro ijjot jai.
Bro, I know you're not denying the Don's greatness; then don't make comments like Maradona has acheived nothing...etc. That just shows idiocy.
you clearly are delusional.
I never sed maradona has achieved nothing. Neither did i say that he is a great player. All I sed was that ronaldinho is better than him.
you are the one saying that he is crap. When every ****ing coach in the world thinks he is currently the best. Shows how brilliant ur footballing knowledge is.

check wikipedea, who won the player of the year 1986. Not the Fifa worldfootbaler of the year the other one. Fifa footballer of the year started from 1990.
Maradona cheated in the 1986 worldcup to win it. And by himself, i am sorry argentina did have other players.
in the 2002 world cup, agains england who scored the second goal? and wo created the 1st one with his brilliant dribble? ROnaldinho.
about him not scoring goals, he is not a striker, it is not his job to score.
You clearly have not seen Ronaldinho play that much to call him crap.
here is the thing,
Ronaldinho is faster that maradona, has more tricks/skills than Maradona, Has achieved more than maradona, is not a cheat like maradona, as good a dribbler as maradona, better scorer than maradona. These are facts. YOu may want to discount him by saying crap about him, but he is the best.
Watch this video and enjoy the greatness of Ronaldinho as well as maradona. Surely after this u will not question his footballing skills. he is as good if not better in this video.

http://www.youtube.com/v/TyuUcfiUVTU">http://www.youtube.com/v/TyuUcfiUVTU" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">
Old May 31, 2007, 06:33 AM
ODI Cricketer

http://www.youtube.com/v/v3DTAck4u6o">http://www.youtube.com/v/v3DTAck4u6o" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">
Old May 31, 2007, 06:35 AM
ODI Cricketer

Quote:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BTW Special1, Ronaldinho is 27....he's got a alot of catching up to do..
In terms of what? No of worldcups won or footballer of the year?
Oh i forgot, u meant in terms of doing drug. Makes sense.
Old May 31, 2007, 07:38 AM
First Class Cricketer

Quote:
In terms of what? No of worldcups won or footballer of the year?
Oh i forgot, u meant in terms of doing drug. Makes sense.
Maradonas private life was bad, but drugs didn't affect his play. He didn't take performance enhancing drugs...AT LEAST he's not an adulterous freak like Dinho, who goes to night clubs and sires everyone he can see.
IN TERMS OF WHAT? LEADING FROM THE FRONT....Ronaldinho scored so many goals last cup didn't he? So great na??? Played so nice naa???
Old May 31, 2007, 07:41 AM
First Class Cricketer

[QUOTE=Special 1;470123]
Quote:

you clearly are delusional.
I never sed maradona has achieved nothing. Neither did i say that he is a great player. All I sed was that ronaldinho is better than him.
you are the one saying that he is crap. When every ****ing coach in the world thinks he is currently the best. Shows how brilliant ur footballing knowledge is.

check wikipedea, who won the player of the year 1986. Not the Fifa worldfootbaler of the year the other one. Fifa footballer of the year started from 1990.
Maradona cheated in the 1986 worldcup to win it. And by himself, i am sorry argentina did have other players.

in the 2002 world cup, agains england who scored the second goal? and wo created the 1st one with his brilliant dribble? ROnaldinho.
about him not scoring goals, he is not a striker, it is not his job to score.
You clearly have not seen Ronaldinho play that much to call him crap.
here is the thing,

Ronaldinho is faster that maradona, has more tricks/skills than Maradona, Has achieved more than maradona, is not a cheat like maradona, as good a dribbler as maradona, better scorer than maradona. These are facts. YOu may want to discount him by saying crap about him, but he is the best.
Watch this video and enjoy the greatness of Ronaldinho as well as maradona. Surely after this u will not question his footballing skills. he is as good if not better in this video.

http://www.youtube.com/v/TyuUcfiUVTU">http://www.youtube.com/v/TyuUcfiUVTU" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">
That video is pure shyte. I just want to leave with your quote. All I have to say is

Please...I have been studying football since I was 7. I know alot about Football. I was around at the time of Maradona. You clearly weren't.

If you think Ronaldinho is the greatest after watching two of three years....
Old May 31, 2007, 07:54 AM
First Class Cricketer

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/49819/...rcelona_goals/
Old May 31, 2007, 12:38 PM
ODI Cricketer

[quote=SideWinder;470147]
Quote:

That video is pure shyte. I just want to leave with your quote. All I have to say is

Please...I have been studying football since I was 7. I know alot about Football. I was around at the time of Maradona. You clearly weren't.

If you think Ronaldinho is the greatest after watching two of three years....
Its just sad that u are not managing one of the top sides in the world after alll the effort you have put into studying football.

It is clear that you are either obsessed with Maradona or in need of drama in your life.
Old May 31, 2007, 12:42 PM
First Class Cricketer

[QUOTE=Special 1;470386]
Quote:

Its just sad that u are not managing one of the top sides in the world after alll the effort you have put into studying football.

It is clear that you are either obsessed with Maradona or in need of drama in your life.
It's just sad that I'm pursuing my career and my days of Football is long over since 2002 World Cup. I still know all I ever knew...but I am not obsessed with it...unlike you. I got drama, I got my life, I've got a very nice life...life away from the tv screen..watching football/studying it non stop is over...way over...
you've just began...IF YOU'VE started your footballing acquaintance with Ronaldinho, were I started it with the Don and finished it with pre 98 Ronaldo...I feel for you bro...I really do....
Old May 31, 2007, 12:44 PM
First Class Cricketer

Key Datporar jonno pagol....oi meye je ballo lathi dite parena (Dinho) are matro two bochor khelese, take maradonar shate tulona...
Old May 31, 2007, 12:45 PM
ODI Cricketer

Quote:
Maradonas private life was bad, but drugs didn't affect his play. He didn't take performance enhancing drugs...AT LEAST he's not an adulterous freak like Dinho, who goes to night clubs and sires everyone he can see.
IN TERMS OF WHAT? LEADING FROM THE FRONT....Ronaldinho scored so many goals last cup didn't he? So great na??? Played so nice naa???
Its not about scoring goals. Ronaldinho wasent a striker, hence he dint score.
Plus Brazil played horribly in the last wold cup.

Who do u think was the best player this year?
Old May 31, 2007, 12:50 PM
First Class Cricketer

Quote:
Its not about scoring goals. Ronaldinho wasent a striker, hence he dint score.
Plus Brazil played horribly in the last wold cup.

Who do u think was the best player this year?
Contradiction just slapped me with a wet fish. You were going on about how Ronaldinho scores more than Don, (when he didn't) and now you are saying its not about goals

MARADONA wasn't a striker...still he scored...
Brazil played horribly...oh boo hoo...boo hoo. Better have a Great team who can do something (Dinhos team) than a crap team (Argie team without Dona THEN) who cannot do nothing. Maradona led them. How can you compare Ronaldinho to Maradona? Those two don't deserve to be in the same sentence.

Best player this year was Kaka. My opinion, Zidanes opinion. According to UK, C.Ronaldo was the best...Drogba isn't far. Seedorf too.
Old May 31, 2007, 12:50 PM
ODI Cricketer

[quote=SideWinder;470394]
Quote:

It's just sad that I'm pursuing my career and my days of Football is long over since 2002 World Cup. I still know all I ever knew...but I am not obsessed with it...unlike you. I got drama, I got my life, I've got a very nice life...life away from the tv screen..watching football/studying it non stop is over...way over...
you've just began...IF YOU'VE started your footballing acquaintance with Ronaldinho, were I started it with the Don and finished it with pre 98 Ronaldo...I feel for you bro...I really do....
i am more than happy that i grew up with Romario, zidane, Ronaldo, kaka, beckham, Makalele, Essien, Ronaldinho etc etc.
Old May 31, 2007, 12:52 PM
First Class Cricketer

[QUOTE=Special 1;470406]
Quote:

i am more than happy that i grew up with Romario, zidane, Ronaldo, kaka, beckham, Makalele, Essien, Ronaldinho etc etc.
If you bring that into context:

GREW UP WITH:
Paolo Rossi, Maradona, Rumminege, Platini, V.Basten, Young Zidane, Destructive Ronaldo (I was grown up then..), YOUNG Romario at 94 WC and pre 94. He scored 1000 goals too...there's no difference between him and Pele no???
Old May 31, 2007, 12:53 PM
First Class Cricketer

Essien and Makalele and Beckham? You mustve had a disturbed Footballing experience...
Old May 31, 2007, 01:02 PM
ODI Cricketer

Quote:
Contradiction just slapped me with a wet fish. You were going on about how Ronaldinho scores more than Don, (when he didn't) and now you are saying its not about goals

MARADONA wasn't a striker...still he scored...
Brazil played horribly...oh boo hoo...boo hoo. Better have a Great team who can do something (Dinhos team) than a crap team (Argie team without Dona THEN) who cannot do nothing. Maradona led them. How can you compare Ronaldinho to Maradona? Those two don't deserve to be in the same sentence.

Best player this year was Kaka. My opinion, Zidanes opinion. According to UK, C.Ronaldo was the best...Drogba isn't far. Seedorf too.
for me the best player of the year was Michael essien. All of those players played really well, but Essien was better.

well Dinho is not a striker and still scores more goals than Maradona. Maradona dint win the champions league, ronaldinho did by leading from the front. Winning the Champions league today is much harder than winning the World cup, so Ronaldinho has led from the front at the big stage.

World cup 2006: This is why Ronaldinho failed. He was not played in his original position, so wasent Kaka. Both flopped big time. They would have done fine if the strikers up front, Ronaldo (the lazy fatass) and Adriono (as lazy as Ronaldo) would have run more to create openings like strikers in milan and barca.

Altho Maradona did not have the best teammates, the team was formed around him and for his style of play. He was a great player and hence he excelled given that.
Ronaldino in this world cup played in a team with superstars, and its very hard for a team with superstars to play well together eg Madrid. Oh and Ronaldinho dint get much of a break before the World cup this year, playing 60 games a year is not that easy, before going into the world cup. I guess ur research on Ronaldinho dint take these things into account.
Old May 31, 2007, 01:13 PM
First Class Cricketer

Quote:

well Dinho is not a striker and still scores more goals than Maradona.

He was not played in his original position

Altho Maradona did not have the best teammates, the team was formed around him and for his style of play.
its very hard for a team with superstars to play well together eg Madrid.
boy i did.
Dinho isn't a striker. Maradona isn't a striker.

RONALDINHO: IN 117 APPS, HE SCORED 37 for his first club (in crappy defence brazil league) ...Ronaldo scored 55 in 56.
For PSG, he scored 17 in 55 apps.
For barca, he scored 60 goals...only...in 130 apps....hahahahaha

Maradona:

166 (116) (apps/goals for his first club in arg) follow this medium
40 (28) (second club, Boca)
58 (38) Barca...compared that to Dinho at barca...
259 (115) At napoli...still better than Dinho (in tough italian league with defence/injury/scandals..he was more of an assist maker..)
29 (7) Sevilla (ageing)

hahahahahaha
91 (34) international: Maradona ( Remember all the crappy co-teammates Dona had)

73 29 international: Ronaldinho

Dont chat shyte about Ronnie scoring more goals.. End of.
Are you gonna tell me the team wasn't shaped around his style of play???

Oh, boo hoo..give me a hankie, Poor Ronnie couldn't play (despite being the greatest) in the world...boo hoo..big hug

Maradona has been makeshifted into a def mid, striker, mid, attack mid, winger, sweeper...still he has proven the king....

If the team was formed around him then he would crumble even more...because 1 player is not good against 11

Madrid are not playing well because of THE EXODUS OF THE STARS . Look at Madrid 4 years back..Ronaldo, Zidane, Figo, Carlos, Raul, Beckham....they werent too good hey? They only won the CL twice in 3 years and all Spanish competitions...
Old May 31, 2007, 01:16 PM
First Class Cricketer

Pele played over 30 years and stuck to his crappy brazil league to score 1000 goals..he wouldnt have 300 if he played in the european leagues.