facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Closed Thread

Old January 19, 2005, 01:18 AM
Club Cricketer

Default Bhatia\'s fairly strict Final Bulletin

The final bulletin by Rahul Bhatia posted by Cricinfo for the 2nd test was pretty much a mockery of the we played out the final day!

http://usa.cricinfo.com/link_to_data...18JAN2005.html

Old January 19, 2005, 04:34 AM
Test Cricketer

they will never praise BD no matter what. even if BD defeats australia, they'll make something negetive out of that. seems like indian media and commentators have grown even more aggressive after we defeated their country. have u heard arun lal in this series again zimbabwe?? OMG, he was openly Anti-BD. even when BD players were playing awesome, making good shots, bowling good line and length, taking wickets, he didn't talk much about them. but if zimbabweans hit one boundary, u could hear him almost crying out of joy, praising them in all possible ways. moreover, Ashraful's out on the first innings was a bad decision by umpire and he didn't talk much about that, and i still remember when zimbo's made a strong appeal for caught behind againt javed, he zoomed the lense and was screaming how clearly it showed that javed was out whereas Shiva was saying he didn't think there was a nick. Now maybe javed was out, that's not my point but my point is how far arun lal went to prove javed was actually out, which was infact really close and hard for umpire to see. I hope we could defeat india again infront of arun lal and i hope arun lal would be interviewing habibul bashar as the winning captain.

Edited on, January 19, 2005, 9:37 AM GMT, by howzatt!.
Old January 19, 2005, 04:57 AM
BanglaCricket Staff

I think we have had enough of these kind of posts. If you have a complaint, why don't you email CI and let them know your concerns. Haven't we had enough threads on this forum discussing how unfair Ci has been to us? etc. I think we can stop now and move on.
Old January 19, 2005, 05:42 AM
Cricket Legend
Fantasy Winner: BD v NZ 2008

There's some things that need to be pointed out:

#1) Cricinfo is not enemy of BD cricket
#2) Cricinfo is not Indian media
#3) Indian Media is not enemy of BD cricket
Old January 19, 2005, 05:47 AM
ODI Cricketer

Indian writers have written some nice articles about BD cricket especially about the BD win in the second ODI, in cricinfo. But I suppose only the 'bad' reports are remembered by some persons here. These persons have extremely short memories for favourable articles and extremely long memory for 'unfavourable' ones.

If an article of 40 lines contains 36 lines of praise and 4 lines of criticism then that article is regarded as a negative article. With such a half cup empty attitude, it is very difficult to enjoy anything in life, not just cricket. BD has just won their first test series win and some people are 'celebrating' it by bemoaning over an cricinfo article.
Old January 19, 2005, 05:58 AM
Club Cricketer

Whay are we still discussing Cricinfo matter - guys we just only won our first Test series there will be plenty more in near future no matter we lose or win, it's just a part of the game, please deal with it.
Old January 19, 2005, 07:35 AM
ODI Cricketer

Quote:
Originally posted by Spitfire_x86
There's some things that need to be pointed out:

#1) Cricinfo is not enemy of BD cricket
#2) Cricinfo is not Indian media
#3) Indian Media is not enemy of BD cricket

What evidence have you got to proof this???
Old January 19, 2005, 07:45 AM
BanglaCricket Staff

ok! enough is enough! I hereby declare a moratorium on media criticism for the next one week. closing this thread.

Now let us get back to cricket. Gentlemen we have our first ODI series to win which I believe will be harder to effect than our test series victory.
Closed Thread