facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old June 9, 2017, 01:24 AM
BanglaCricket Staff
Editorial Team

Favorite Player: Lara, Shakib

And finally what do you expect in a fan forum? Go to PP or ICF and see how they make demeaning comments about country and it's perfectly normal. Go to bottom of the league West Ham United, Stoke City etc and see how they hype their own team and make of fun others. It's perfectly normal and that's what fans do. This is not official BCB site. It's a fan site. No need to go so sensitive.

It's just a game after all. Win or lose, life goes on. No need to disrespect or make snide comments about anyone or any country.

Good luck to Pakistan. I hope they can regain their former glory.

Old June 9, 2017, 01:28 AM
First Class Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipse
No, India didn't get outplayed. It was a win toss win match type pitch. India would've thrashed sl in similar manner had they won the toss. India was extremely unlucky that they lost the crucial tosses in both of their group matches.
Means lost fair and square let's move on to next match, Sri Lankan future was on display, we already won the cup on sunday
Old June 9, 2017, 01:35 AM
Club Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mufi_02
And finally what do you expect in a fan forum? Go to PP or ICF and see how they make demeaning comments about country and it's perfectly normal. Go to bottom of the league West Ham United, Stoke City etc and see how they hype their own team and make of fun others. It's perfectly normal and that's what fans do. This is not official BCB site. It's a fan site. No need to go so sensitive.

It's just a game after all. Win or lose, life goes on. No need to disrespect or make snide comments about anyone or any country.

Good luck to Pakistan. I hope they can regain their former glory.
My post is aimed at those who are trolling other forums for nothing. It is not even funny anymore. That being said, you are right.

I hope and everyone know that my comment is not targeted at the nation, rather it is at its cricket team that is yet to transform into regular team from minnow team.

And all the best for tomorrow match.
Old June 9, 2017, 01:37 AM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MalikBro
Why Bangladesh team is not minnow? That is the whole point of the debate. Are you saying that Bangladesh team is going to beat NZ tomorrow?

I never pointed at Bangladesh team, its coach, and its staff. Bangladesh team is minnow and that cannot be changed until proven otherwise.

My post was in response to Bangladeshis ppers [supporters].
R u really this naive or trying to act like one? Bangladesh team is a minnow based on what? Is it because u said so or do u have any evidence or proof to back it up.

And pls, don't even mention india's name beside MINNOW Pakistan in limited overs Cricket. India has been performing like a world champion for last 5/6 years whereas Pakistan's performance is nothing better than a MINNOW.

Let me tell u why Bangladesh isn't minnow anymore. I hope u r intelligent enough to understand the points I'm going to make.

Bangladesh has an winloss ratio of 1.333 in last 3 years whereas Pakistan has an winloss ratio of. 67 in last 3 years which is marginally better than other minnow West indies. U should be ashamed of the fact that ur team's win loss ratio is hovering AROUND .67 even after playing consecutive odi serieses against minnow West India and here u r taking pot shots at Bangladesh team.

Can't believe that a single win against choker saffers can make ppl so delusional. Let me remind u that Pakistan haven't won a single odi series against any top 8 teams in last 3/4 years in their backyard UAE. Actually in UAE Pak has been getting humiliated for fun by other teams. HAVE SOME SHAME MATE.
Old June 9, 2017, 01:37 AM
Club Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night_wolf
what forum? how are you even sure they are Bangladeshis?, don't bring FB junk and other forum junk here.

go talk to original real life Bangladeshis if you have access and then make judgement.

everyone is a wannabe behind the computer screen
They are Bangladeshis alright but it doesn't matter. It is more of challenging question which should be answered tomorrow in regards to the status of Bangladesh team. All the best!!
Old June 9, 2017, 01:40 AM
Test Cricketer

Pakistan is a minnow in limited overs Cricket. Their fluke win against eternal chokers haven't changed it. Pak won another fluke match against saffers in 2015 wc too.

We all know what happened after that.
Old June 9, 2017, 01:40 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: AirBus A340

Two, phonies trying to debate on which side is better, this is classic.
Old June 9, 2017, 01:41 AM
BanglaCricket Staff
Editorial Team

Quote:
They are Bangladeshis alright but it doesn't matter. It is more of challenging question which should be answered tomorrow in regards to the status of Bangladesh team. All the best!!
1 game against NZ doesn't answer any ques about the status of BD team. NZ is a higher ranked team and in favorable English conditions, they are expected to win.

For a country with such past glory, it is sad that their fans have an acute shortage of cricket sense.
Old June 9, 2017, 01:41 AM
Club Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipse
R u really this naive or trying to act like one? Bangladesh team is a minnow based on what? Is it because u said so or do u have any evidence or proof to back it up.

And pls, don't even mention india's name beside MINNOW Pakistan in limited overs Cricket. India has been performing like a world champion for last 5/6 years whereas Pakistan's performance is nothing better than a MINNOW.

Let me tell u why Bangladesh isn't minnow anymore. I hope u r intelligent enough to understand the points I'm going to make.

Bangladesh has an winloss ratio of 1.333 in last 3 years whereas Pakistan has an winloss ratio of. 67 in last 3 years which is marginally better than other minnow West indies. U should be ashamed of the fact that ur team's win loss ratio is hovering AROUND .67 even after playing consecutive odi serieses against minnow West India and here u r taking pot shots at Bangladesh team.

Can't believe that a single win against choker saffers can make ppl so delusional. Let me remind u that Pakistan haven't won a single odi series against any top 8 teams in last 3/4 years in their backyard UAE. Actually in UAE Pak has been getting humiliated for fun by other teams. HAVE SOME SHAME MATE.
Pakistan is already established seasoned team despite the last three years of poor cricket even though you have overlooked the overall record of Pakistan which made Pakistan in the first place.

That being said, it is not about Pakistan. It is about Bangladesh and its status to progress from the label 'minnow'. The bragging is fine but it is even more fun if the bragging is put into action. Champion Trophy is perfect opportunity to prove everyone wrong especially in England. No offense.

You cannot compare Pakistan whose team dominated England in England for more than one decades in Test format to minnow team who is yet to win a match in Champion Trophy. What is the point of the bragging if the bragging is not put into action?

Stop bragging until Bangladesh makes the name of itself. I know that sounds annoying to hear but Bangladesh hasn't earned the rights to brag yet. And i am not the one Bangladesh team has to convince that Bangladesh is not minnow anymore. It is to the world, and even though in my opinion Bangladesh is minnow team until proven otherwise.
Old June 9, 2017, 01:43 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Kohli

WI,Zimbos,Ireland are minnows, BD is not, minnows don't get to play in the CT, period. This thread is about Ind vs SL match guys FGS.
Old June 9, 2017, 01:48 AM
Banned

Favorite Player: Anybody who plays for BD

Quote:
Anyways, we will wait until tomorrow to decide the status of Bangladesh team once and for all. I am cheering for Bangladesh team to beat New Zealand not because i may or may not care about Bangladesh. Rather, i would be interested to see Pakistan vs Bangladesh in semi final if possible.
One game decides the status of a team once and for all?
Are you here for trolling?

Pak team wins one game and their trolls come out with all guns blazing. We have been consistantly performing better than you in last 2 years. Ranking reflects that. You may think we are minnows but cricketing experts from all over the world will not agree. So it only shows your cheap mind nothing else. Good luck against Srilanka.
Old June 9, 2017, 01:49 AM
BanglaCricket Staff
Editorial Team

Ahh once again that past glory. At least India won some trophies this decade while Pakistan has only 1992 and match fixers to brag about. Latest being Sharjeel Khan.

Let the Indian and Pakistanis figure it out. I am outta here.

I will rather lose a hundred game and be honest than win one off game but be full of fixing scandals.
Old June 9, 2017, 01:50 AM
Club Cricketer

Quote:
1 game against NZ doesn't answer any ques about the status of BD team. NZ is a higher ranked team and in favorable English conditions, they are expected to win.

For a country with such past glory, it is sad that their fans have an acute shortage of cricket sense.
It does. The question is when will Bangladesh prove its worth in International level? Champion Trophy is global tournament for Bangladesh to prove its case.

I am not asking the team to win Champion Trophy. I am asking the team to win one match against regular team at least.

Even if Pakistan lost to South Africa, the status of Pakistan team wouldn't be demoted to minnow overnight whereas the status for Bangladesh still remain pending.
Old June 9, 2017, 01:52 AM
Club Cricketer

Quote:
Ahh once again that past glory. At least India won some trophies this decade while Pakistan has only 1992 and match fixers to brag about. Latest being Sharjeel Khan.

Let the Indian and Pakistanis figure it out. I am outta here.
I am sorry that you are offended. I will stop now. All the best with Bangladesh team. I hope Bangladesh wins tomorrow and shows the world that Bangladesh is no longer minnow team. #Sincerely
Old June 9, 2017, 01:52 AM
BanglaCricket Staff
Editorial Team

Quote:
It does. The question is when will Bangladesh prove its worth in International level? Champion Trophy is global tournament for Bangladesh to prove its case.

I am not asking the team to win Champion Trophy. I am asking the team to win one match against regular team at least.

Even if Pakistan lost to South Africa, the status of Pakistan team wouldn't be demoted to minnow overnight whereas the status for Bangladesh still remain pending.
Check 2015 WC. We knocked out England to reach the QF. Man for how long have you been following cricket. Btw congrats on the rich glory bro!
Old June 9, 2017, 01:53 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shakib, Amla

SL had an exceptional game out of the blue and won against India fair and square but Pak got bailed out by D/L. Their whole top order was gone and they were a wicket away from a batting collapse waiting to happen.
Old June 9, 2017, 01:54 AM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Pakistan is already established seasoned team despite the last three years of poor cricket even though you have overlooked the overall record of Pakistan which made Pakistan in the first place.

That being said, it is not about Pakistan. It is about Bangladesh and its status to progress from the label 'minnow'. The bragging is fine but it is even more fun if the bragging is put into action. Champion Trophy is perfect to prove everyone everyone wrong especially in England. No offense.

You cannot compare Pakistan whose team dominated England in England for more than one decades in Test format to minnow team who is yet to win a match in Champion Trophy. What is the point of the bragging if the bragging is not put into action?
Hungary was once one of the best football team in the world. Where r they now? Kenya once played wc semifinal/final, where r they now?

Fact is whether u r a minnow or not will be judged based on ur recent performance, it won't be judged based on what u've done 20/30 years ago.

U've claimed Bangladesh as a minnow, but when I asked the reasons behind ur claim u've gone totally silent.

When I showed the aukat of ur Pakistan in limited overs Cricket u started running for covers by saying that it's not about Pakistan lol. I know truth hurts. Why r u so ashamed to accept that Pak is minnow in limited overs Cricket. The whole world knows it. Lol. If u don't know something then don't talk about it, and if u do then provide solid reasonings behind it.
Old June 9, 2017, 01:54 AM
BanglaCricket Staff
Editorial Team

Quote:
I am sorry that you are offended. I will stop now. All the best with Bangladesh team. I hope Bangladesh wins tomorrow and shows the world that Bangladesh is no longer minnow team. #Sincerely
I am not offended. Some random internet comments about my team doesn't offend me. You can harp all day about minnow and rich glory. I might respond but don't get offended that easily.

#sincerely
#pastRichglory
Old June 9, 2017, 01:56 AM
Club Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vepu
One game decides the status of a team once and for all?
Are you here for trolling?

Pak team wins one game and their trolls come out with all guns blazing. We have been consistantly performing better than you in last 2 years. Ranking reflects that. You may think we are minnows but cricketing experts from all over the world will not agree. So it only shows your cheap mind nothing else. Good luck against Srilanka.
Bangladesh team is minnow, not Pakistan team.

It is Bangladesh that has to prove why it is not minnow team anymore. That being said, time will tell for tomorrow match. It is not matter of one match, and if that was the case, the status of the team wouldn't be into topic.

Which cricketing experts agree that Bangladesh is not minnow team despite winning at home in the last two years? Check out Australian experts who spare no opportunity to point the status of Bangladesh.

As for ranking, i am beginning to think Bangladesh won the matches at home was fluke.
But i hope Bangladesh proves me wrong tomorrow.
Old June 9, 2017, 01:57 AM
Banned

Favorite Player: Anybody who plays for BD

Ignore the cheap troll guys.
No need to bad mouth Pakistan for a troll
Old June 9, 2017, 01:59 AM
Club Cricketer

Quote:
I am not offended. Some random internet comments about my team doesn't offend me. You can harp all day about minnow and rich glory. I might respond but don't get offended that easily.

#sincerely
#pastRichglory
Then prove me wrong. That is all i am asking.

Check out my statement on Pakistan team.

Quote:
We know Pakistan is struggling and it comes to the point whether Pakistan can bounce back or become next West Indies. It is terrifying time ahead.
I am not gonna sugarcoat the version.
Old June 9, 2017, 01:59 AM
2019 WC Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Shakib, Brian Lara

Please come back to Dhaka and get Banglawashed again once your team can afford the flight cost
Old June 9, 2017, 02:01 AM
Club Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadukor
Please come back to Dhaka and get Banglawashed again once your team can afford the flight cost
Next time Bangladesh might not be lucky but i hope we have future series together just for entertainment not for trolling and chest thumping.
Old June 9, 2017, 02:04 AM
BanglaCricket Staff
Editorial Team

Quote:
Then prove me wrong. That is all i am asking.

Check out my statement on Pakistan team.

I am not gonna sugarcoat the version.
you want me to prove my feelings to you? I said I am not offended lol. I am merely responding to your posts.

Okay it's getting creepy and too personal now..
Old June 9, 2017, 02:04 AM
2018 BPL Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Mash

Quote:
They are Bangladeshi because you think so? Bangladesh's status will be proven by one game? Proven to whom? We dont need to prove to anyone. We know are not world beaters but we are not minnows either. Our team made us proud by qualyfing for the CT.