facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Best of Banglacricket 2005

Old January 6, 2006, 11:18 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Michael Slater

Onya Orphy. I'm really flattered. And for the record, I voted for "James90" aswell.:P

Old January 6, 2006, 11:19 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Tamim, Riyad, Ashraful

Quote:
Originally posted by TeamManager
Orpheus, honestly, how many id's did you make lately to boost your chance of winning this poll? Be honest. And did not you voted for yourself as well?
heh! you are just jealous... even with all the HATE you've showed me, I am invincible.
Old January 6, 2006, 11:37 PM
ODI Cricketer

Favorite Player: আশরাফুল

Since the nomination and voting started i have noticed there is about 40 new id's made what i think is the by the existing members. This polls and specially this one doesn't make any sense to me. Is anyone listening?
Old January 7, 2006, 01:49 AM
Street Cricketer

[quote]Originally posted by Orpheus
Quote:
Originally posted by James90
I think Orphy just rung up his friends and told them to vote for him. Poor form.
heh! Na man that's foul. I don't play that but I have to admit somewhat subliminal campaign has taken place... For example, my increased amount of posts lately and interacting with some members more frequently than others probably caused them to vote....

How do I know? well the person who voted told me..

So, I am sure about one vote but the second vote I am uncertain of..... I know Melancholy was online when I was posting in this thread... It may be her because She and I go to the same school... (this can be borderline foul).

Well I couldn’t resist myself not to participate on this forum since my name showed up.
I thought voting is really a personal judgment. You vote for the person that you think is the right one for the category. And I am sure every member that was nominated for the Best Veteran of 2005 has those qualifications.
Moreover, in every race there is ONE winner not all. What I am saying is I am sure those members that voted for these nominees voted for the one that they thought deserved it the most. Now one don’t just give their vote easily to a person that they know or if they are somehow related to the nominee.
Orpheus just coz you and I go to the same school it really doesn’t mean that I have to give away my vote for u. I made my own judgment! Even though I got paid to vote for u. You can’t buy votes with money ORPHY.
Just kidding! He is too cheap to pay me or any1 even a dollar just for a vote..
Anyways Congratulations! It seems u won w/ or w/o my vote..
Old January 7, 2006, 01:52 AM
Street Cricketer

I only enjoy reading the posts that is why I never actually participate...
But enjoy reading everyone's posts!
Old January 7, 2006, 02:46 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Tamim, Riyad, Ashraful

whatever you just rigged this poll and I don't appreciate that...

You just took all the juice out of this poll... then again taking juice out of things is not a problem for you.