facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Match Archive

Match Archive Relive the match-time passion (Read Only)

Old May 31, 2017, 09:09 PM
ODI Cricketer

Favorite Player: Tamim Iqbal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vepu
You live in North london? I lived there 6 years
No, what I meant by North was northern part of England like Nottingham and not north London. I live in a town very close to Nottingham and so go to watch matches whenever BD come to play at Trentbridge

Old May 31, 2017, 09:28 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: tamim, Sabbir, Mustafiz

Weather update..... today's will be the most sunny day in England... no rain forecast + sunshine smile... what a day will be for cricket .... Allah malik praying to u, give us the smile back , what we lost in practice matches... help us to win against gaint...
Old May 31, 2017, 09:30 PM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Mushfiqur R & Nasir H

I will be there tomorrow in the gold category Vauxhall stand. Let me know if anyone else is coming! Really looking forward to it, but fearful too of what England can do.

It's forecasted to be sunny in the morning with cloud covering in the early afternoon, then sunny again. Win toss Insh'a'Allah and bat first. Post a solid total. Then bowl under the grey clouds in the early afternoon. 0% chance of rain apparently.

Man I pray we don't collapse like we did vs India.
Old May 31, 2017, 09:31 PM
Cricket Legend

What a timing for us who lives in USA ... game will be starting at 5.30 am.... and our Sherri time 5.14am...so enough time for eating and praying and watching... top of it , if we win ...yeeee what a morning we will have .... go tigers
Old May 31, 2017, 09:40 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Tamim and Shakib

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mas_UK25
BD will get huge amount despite South London not having big BDeshi community. If England had a stadium in East London, in the borough of a tower hamlets or Newham where the Olympic park is then stadium would been 90% full BD fans!
This game has been over subscribered which is why tickets were in ballot and from what I hear By Bangladeshis.

Also people from East London can easily use tube to get to Oval. Lolz

You make it sound like The Oval is at a place like Kingston/Harrow where it's a mission to get to from East London
Old May 31, 2017, 10:50 PM
Cricket Legend

The beginning
Old May 31, 2017, 11:00 PM
BanglaCricket Staff

Favorite Player: bhujee kom

Good Luck Bangladesh.
Old May 31, 2017, 11:01 PM
Club Cricketer

Favorite Player: VLC media player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Match Adda
What a timing for us who lives in USA ... game will be starting at 5.30 am.... and our Sherri time 5.14am...so enough time for eating and praying and watching... top of it , if we win ...yeeee what a morning we will have .... go tigers
For us, game starts at 4.30 AM, and sehri time 4.39 AM. Wonderful timing, but will have hard time at work.
Old May 31, 2017, 11:46 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Taskin Ahmed - TazKing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mas_UK25
BD will get huge amount despite South London not having big BDeshi community. If England had a stadium in East London, in the borough of a tower hamlets or Newham where the Olympic park is then stadium would been 90% full BD fans!
So, out of the 25,000 we are expecting today how many do you you think would be Bangladeshi fans? A question to every British Bangladeshis I guess.
Old June 1, 2017, 12:54 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by R0ssei
1) Opening stance (Tamim-SS) need to be super consistent for all 3 matches
2) Mushy-Mullah need to score every match
3) Some Fizz magic + Rubel's aggressiveness
4) Mash's foresight, inspiration and overall captaincy need to be at that level
5) Fielding needs to be world class
6) Bonus: If Shakib can play like No. 1 allrounder, then...
We have more chance of winning anything if #6 happens. Goodluck tigers
Old June 1, 2017, 12:57 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: AirBus A340

If Sabbir scores, we will steamroll England
Old June 1, 2017, 01:13 AM
First Class Cricketer

Favorite Player: Shakib,Nasir,Taskin

We better sort out our batting order today
Old June 1, 2017, 01:22 AM
Cricket Legend

Sabbir at 3. Thats Final hopefully.
Old June 1, 2017, 01:23 AM
Cricket Legend

Hopefully I can break into 1000 posts today.
Old June 1, 2017, 01:27 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Taskin Ahmed - TazKing

Since following Bangladesh from 2003 almost like a maniac I have developed some 6th sense. I can almost feel what the Bangladeshis are feeling within the team, and trust me the feeling almost always translates to performance, will be interesting to see how correct I am with the following statement about our chances.

I feel Bangladesh will be excited before the match, almost too excited. A lot of them will be dreaming of a dominant victory, maybe even dream of hitting the winning run. A lot of them would not have slept whole night. For them the occassion will get to them, it is will be a nervous moment for the team. If the opposition gets off to a flying start we got a good chance of winning this game because only then will they come back to reality and concentrate hard. In fielding and bowling they will be ok but with nervousness mixed with excitement I doubt if they will be able to hit big scores. We have a better chance of winning 2nd and 3rd matches because of this, just the sheer fact that the occasion of the whole world watching, first match of the CT and almost first time in England for most of the squad. This will be nerve-wrecking moment for the team. I won't be surprised if they capitulate to the pressure created by the media, the packed stadium and just themselves.

This is exactly what I am feeling now, and I hope and pray to Dear God that this is not true. That we can absorb the pressure and just go out there and enjoy and look to play fearlessly. Yet to see which route we are going to take. Either England got no chance or BD is going to crumble like a deck of cards.
Old June 1, 2017, 01:35 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Kohli

I wanna see Soumya going all Chuck Noris on them poms, Eng bowling is not that threatening, BD must take full advantage of it to stand a chance, Soumya should be give license to attack right from the word go, Tamim can take his time and hold one end, if the opening clicks anything is possible.
Old June 1, 2017, 01:36 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanvir_nus
Since following Bangladesh from 2003 almost like a maniac I have developed some 6th sense. I can almost feel what the Bangladeshis are feeling within the team, and trust me the feeling almost always translates to performance, will be interesting to see how correct I am with the following statement about our chances.

I feel Bangladesh will be excited before the match, almost too excited. A lot of them will be dreaming of a dominant victory, maybe even dream of hitting the winning run. A lot of them would not have slept whole night. For them the occassion will get to them, it is will be a nervous moment for the team. If the opposition gets off to a flying start we got a good chance of winning this game because only then will they come back to reality and concentrate hard. In fielding and bowling they will be ok but with nervousness mixed with excitement I doubt if they will be able to hit big scores. We have a better chance of winning 2nd and 3rd matches because of this, just the sheer fact that the occasion of the whole world watching, first match of the CT and almost first time in England for most of the squad. This will be nerve-wrecking moment for the team. I won't be surprised if they capitulate to the pressure created by the media, the packed stadium and just themselves.

This is exactly what I am feeling now, and I hope and pray to Dear God that this is not true. That we can absorb the pressure and just go out there and enjoy and look to play fearlessly. Yet to see which route we are going to take. Either England got no chance or BD is going to crumble like a deck of cards.
Hope BD don`t crumble like

CHEESE CAKE CRUMBLE

Old June 1, 2017, 01:40 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Sangakkara, Mike Hussey

Quote:

I know miraz and mosaddek will have trouble but the rest have played plenty of ICC tournaments especially our 5 seniors. Fizz maybe. Rubel not really.

So I don't think the players will have sleepless night.

Posted via BC Mobile Edition
Old June 1, 2017, 01:44 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongStop
For us, game starts at 4.30 AM, and sehri time 4.39 AM. Wonderful timing, but will have hard time at work.
R u in New York? Maybe that's why .... but yes , it's a perfect timing who is keeping roja...
Still wake and eating and trying sleeping.... damm sleep like a gold deer now ... very excited must be the reason...
Old June 1, 2017, 01:47 AM
Cricket Legend

Good luck,I am staying up for the first few hours,so hope its competitive.
Old June 1, 2017, 01:48 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy_1
I wanna see Soumya going all Chuck Noris on them poms, Eng bowling is not that threatening, BD must take full advantage of it to stand a chance, Soumya should be give license to attack right from the word go, Tamim can take his time and hold one end, if the opening clicks anything is possible.
Good point.... somaya and sabbir is the only hope I can see now ...if this Two can give us 150 combined, we have a strong chance... we don't have any hitter at the end ... so this two gotta hit it from ball one to shown positive vibes...(that doesn't means every ball)
Old June 1, 2017, 01:58 AM
ODI Cricketer

Favorite Player: BD Players, Starc, Waqar

Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem.
------------
Cool thread, Din-Raat bro, but where is the BD recipe? Shudu English recipe dekhchi. Keno vhai, amader aloo-vorta, dal-vhat mangsho kom kisher?

--------------

Let's go BD .
It would be hard to beat England in England, but not impossible. I will be happy if BD plays to their potential, tahole harleo mon kharap korbo na.

Old June 1, 2017, 02:05 AM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Mushfiqur R & Nasir H

Quote:
So, out of the 25,000 we are expecting today how many do you you think would be Bangladeshi fans? A question to every British Bangladeshis I guess.
I reckon around 5,000.
Old June 1, 2017, 02:11 AM
Cricket Legend

We can win, its all about a positive mindset, play to our strenghts and their(ENG) weaknesses.

Go Tigers
Old June 1, 2017, 02:19 AM
ODI Cricketer

Favorite Player: MashTamimFiqur al Hasan

On the train on my way to the ground. Only had 3 hours sleep. Feeling soooo hungry already ffs