facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

Old April 5, 2020, 07:31 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shingara
Surat Al-Baqarah [verse 156] ... Who, when disaster strikes them, say, "Indeed we belong to Allah, and indeed to Him we will return."
Here is a better one

যদি বেঁচে যাও এবারের মত,
কাটে মৃত্যুর ভয়-
জেনো বিজ্ঞান লড়েছিলো একা
মোল্লা পুরুত নয়।

[মূল: চিরকুট
ঈষৎ পরিমার্জন: জাপানী মরমী কবি তামাহোমা সান]

Old April 5, 2020, 11:36 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Di Caprio

Guys can we stop talking about nonsense ?

I would like to know how is everyone doing . There has to be many of us here who get infected but I hope u all have mild symptoms ... It would be nice to know about our members here and how they are doing and how they are protecting themselves and their family.
Old April 5, 2020, 11:45 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Di Caprio

This is what I do:

I exercise complete self quarantine eventhough I am not sick when I am not working. The only reason I go out is for food and i try to minimize it as much as possible. Wear masks (for universal protection - not for me), stay as far as poosible from ppl and try to get out of the store as soon as possible instead of lingering.

I barred anyone from coming to my house. Absolutely no one.

For work days, I go in - change to clean work clothes provided by employer. Dump it at the end of shift. Come home, take off any clothes I have before entering the house... then after going into house.. take off all the clothes - dump to laundry.. go straight to shower... then come out and Wipe every single thing i touched with Clorox wipe.

I do the same when I go to supermarket and come home.. whatever clothes I wear outside... I come home and dump everything to laundry. If you live in NYC, you have to assume everyone has it and act accordingly.

And the most important thing is have ZERO contact with anyone elderly and vulnerable (ie multiple medical problems). Keep them in a room of a house or get them a separate apartment if you can and stay away from them and keep others away from them. Buy them all the food and essentials for them to not get out for month at a time. Create an absolute bubble around them.

this might sound a bit extreme but u simply do not know how one person will progress if they get infected. Its a number game.
Old April 5, 2020, 06:30 PM
BanglaCricket Staff

Favorite Player: bhujee kom

Praying for everyone. Stay home, stay safe and look after your family
Old April 5, 2020, 07:15 PM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Pilot

idumb, I am staying indoors with everyone in my family. I only go out once a week if our food supplies at home run low . When I do go out, I wear gloves and masks. Sadly, can't seem to find dettol anywhere!
We have a large number of idiots over here who are ignoring what is happening in neighboring Spain and Italy and are out and about having barbecues and picnics in parks or beaches because of the nice weather.
Old Today, 04:10 AM
Cricket Legend

Kenneth Copeland exercises judgement and destroys COVID 19.

Self-respect is the fruit of discipline; the sense of dignity grows with the ability to say no to oneself- AJH| Don’t disrespect your life by living aimlessly – set goals and work hard to attain them.