facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

Old September 21, 2010, 02:08 PM
ODI Cricketer

rofl .....

koyla dhuleo moila jai na...

Old September 21, 2010, 02:50 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mashrafee & Shakib

Extremely embarrassing
Old September 21, 2010, 10:21 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Jahanara Alam, Zuccarello

Hahahaahah....dadas and apus! there is NO mention of any of this in any of the US channels, and not even in the local NYC or the Tri-state area (NY/NJ/CT) network and not a word of it mentioned in any of the local newspapers, the daily news, Metro, let alone the New York Times!!!! Hahahaa..not even in the tabloids, not even on the Onion...hahahaahaah...now we feel how important we are! But it is good in a way for the rest of us Bangladeshis!

BTW I take the 'A' train between school and home always...and on the other end of this 'A' train is JFK by the beach! So tonightta I took the A that way to check out and survey the condition at JFK myself!!! I swear on my Iman bhais, the security guys and the local PD and Transit cops at the airport think what happenned here last night was some sensitive touchy clash between two rival sub-continental gypsy Hijra dancer groups over turf!!!...hahaahah I sh!t you not! I kept my mouth shut and kept my head down and left....hahahaha!

Last edited by bujhee kom; September 21, 2010 at 10:30 PM..
Old September 21, 2010, 10:49 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: A few

^Well those goons doesn't deserve media attention & I'm glad that they didn't get any.
Old September 21, 2010, 10:54 PM
First Class Cricketer

Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hasan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bujhee kom
BTW I take the 'A' train between school and home always...and on the other end of this 'A' train is JFK by the beach! So tonightta I took the A that way to check out and survey the condition at JFK myself!!! I swear on my Iman bhais, the security guys and the local PD and Transit cops at the airport think what happenned here last night was some sensitive touchy clash between two rival sub-continental gypsy Hijra dancer groups over turf!!!...hahaahah I sh!t you not! I kept my mouth shut and kept my head down and left....hahahaha!
Please tell me this is a joke BK bhai.
Old September 22, 2010, 05:19 PM
Banned

Favorite Player: Rafiq and Tendulkar

Simply outrageous. They should be brough to justice. They simply bring shame to our homeland and to our community in the western hemisphere.
Old September 22, 2010, 05:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bujhee kom
Hahahaahah....dadas and apus! there is NO mention of any of this in any of the US channels, and not even in the local NYC or the Tri-state area (NY/NJ/CT) network and not a word of it mentioned in any of the local newspapers, the daily news, Metro, let alone the New York Times!!!! Hahahaa..not even in the tabloids, not even on the Onion...hahahaahaah...now we feel how important we are! But it is good in a way for the rest of us Bangladeshis!

bk, is 'A' train your bicycle!!!
Old September 22, 2010, 06:00 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Jahanara Alam, Zuccarello

Quote:
Originally Posted by FagunerAgun
bk, is 'A' train your bicycle!!!
Hahah hhehehehe.....yes mama, this is me on my way to a wedding feast...
Old September 23, 2010, 08:56 AM
ODI Cricketer

Btw did you guys hear what she said at the UN? She was asking for more money from developped countries so that pooer countries like Bangladesh can achieve the MDG goals. I was quite disappointed actually, and in my opinion our politicians (both bnp and awami league members) need to stop this "begging" culture and have some pride and belief in their own people. I think it's practical to ask for help following a natural disaster as then the situation gets desperate, but this is just shameful. And if anything she could have asked the rich people in Bangladesh for help, ask them to donate money for creating schools, health clinics, there's plenty of money in Bangladesh, plenty of rich peiple. I think foreign aid is helpful only when absolutely neessary. I believe it's important to develop with our own economic growth without forein donors money. It's nice if they donate on will, no point in going to them and beg for it. Maybe in the 70's it would've been appropriate as our economy was in tatters, but not anymore.
No one wanted to donate garment factories to Bangladesh. Investors invested in them and now the world wants to buy Bangladeshi made clothes and apparel. Same with other goods we produce and export. Shipping industry is a newer industry which the world has taken notice of. Our politicians need to have some condifence in our own people intstead of going around asking donors for money all the time. Let them produce goods and services that people actually want to buy. With that economic growth and wealth will come, and then the development goals will be achieved (universal education, better healthcare, etc).
Old September 23, 2010, 09:05 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by uss01
Btw did you guys hear what she said at the UN? She was asking for more money from developped countries so that pooer countries like Bangladesh can achieve the MDG goals. I was quite disappointed actually, and in my opinion our politicians (both bnp and awami league members) need to stop this "begging" culture and have some pride and belief in their own people. I think it's practical to ask for help following a natural disaster as then the situation gets desperate, but this is just shameful. And if anything she could have asked the rich people in Bangladesh for help, ask them to donate money for creating schools, health clinics, there's plenty of money in Bangladesh, plenty of rich peiple. I think foreign aid is helpful only when absolutely neessary. I believe it's important to develop with our own economic growth without forein donors money. It's nice if they donate on will, no point in going to them and beg for it. Maybe in the 70's it would've been appropriate as our economy was in tatters, but not anymore.
No one wanted to donate garment factories to Bangladesh. Investors invested in them and now the world wants to buy Bangladeshi made clothes and apparel. Same with other goods we produce and export. Shipping industry is a newer industry which the world has taken notice of. Our politicians need to have some condifence in our own people intstead of going around asking donors for money all the time. Let them produce goods and services that people actually want to buy. With that economic growth and wealth will come, and then the development goals will be achieved (universal education, better healthcare, etc).
Excellent piece of writing and a mindset.

We need to change our begging culture, and it will happen only when we can believe in ourselves.

But the problem of BD is thieves and incompetents never have any self-confidence. and they can't; so this begging tradition will continue.

Last edited by FagunerAgun; September 23, 2010 at 09:44 AM..
Old September 24, 2010, 12:59 AM
First Class Cricketer

Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hasan

Quote:
Originally Posted by uss01
Fabulous post. Completely agree with the view here.

If only our leaders had some self-respect, dignity and wisdom, the people of Bangladesh could've done wonders. It's a shame that our people are still not ready to change the current leadership or the way leaders are made in Bangladesh.