facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 7, 2007, 11:31 PM
Street Cricketer

Default An open letter to Mr Dav Whatmore

Hello Fellow Bangalis,

How are you all? After thinking about it for few days I've finally decided that I will try to reach out and spread my message trying to reach Mr Whatmore.

I believe our team will need more of Dav being the coach. These young boys are serving for the country, battling out with best in the business to bring joy for all Banlgadeshis. I am really proud of them and I really thank Dav for his dedicated effort to help us reach at this stage. Being a Bangladeshi living abroad makes me feel that I really am not serving for my country. When I see our team fighting in the field it really makes me think, what am I doing to serve my beloved country. Well with my belief in heart, I'm trying to gather as many people as possible to comment on my blog entry which is titled "An open letter to Mr Dav Whatmore".

http://ehsan.bdwebwork.com/blog?a=d&b=56&s=11

I think if I can gather many people responding to my post supporting my thoughts, we can really have an impact on the issue that Dav is considering coaching India. I hope if he gets to know that people really want him to be there, it might be possible to make him stay with us longer.

Please pass this links to your friends and peer so that we can at least try to be there for our team.

Thank you to all.

Ehsan