facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

Old July 11, 2017, 01:55 PM

Default 'I've got a surprise for you!

'I've got a surprise for you': Husband blindfolds his wife.... and then chops off her fingers to stop her studying for a degree...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ng-degree.html

^^^ I am ashamed and speechless

Old July 11, 2017, 02:39 PM
Cricket Guru
BPL 2015 Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Shakib, Tamim, Mash

They should blindfold him and chop off his ....

Pathetic
Old July 11, 2017, 02:51 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Di Caprio

And I can't make my wife go to school to pursue higher education ... the irony of life .

Poor judgement on parents part to marry this girl off to this migrant toilet cleaner .... they wanted a secure life for her I am guessing ....but married her off to an insecured man ...

Having sex with a girl who is smarter than you and more successful than you should be the biggest turn on of your life .....

Violence against women is very much alive and kicking .....
Old July 11, 2017, 03:04 PM
Cricket Legend

Educated and successful women should also be sensitive to the struggle of men in their life. It is difficult to live in a society where men are expected to provide for their wife/family. The article mentions of an unemployed husband taking out wife's eyes who is a professor of Dhaka university ... while I don't know the details of the case but I can see how a man can be abused mentally by their successful wife ..

This is what I like a lot about other culture (not all have this mentality) but a trend of husband becoming stay home dad is very acceptable and respected ....

Try to become a house husband while being Bengali see how that pans out ...
Old July 11, 2017, 03:11 PM
Cricket Legend

I am gonna try this blind fold thing this summer sounds pretty romantic actually ..

I will blind fold her to a college campus ? Or to the kitchen ?
Old July 11, 2017, 05:32 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Jahanara Alam, Zuccarello

Kalpurush da, I read this news and heard of this lowlife scumbag. I read it from another news source last year.

I think after doing the horrific act the scumbag escaped. If I remember correctly, the scumabg's evil mother or cousin threw the victim's severed fingers into trash. And I remember they were collected by another person and were rushed to the hospital where the victim was taken, but it was too late to reattach the fingers, according to the on-duty doctor. Apparently there was extreme tissue/nerve damage (?) and they were no good for repair and reattachment.

I agree with Roman, the scumbag should be publicly castrated in open town square. Then the next scumbag will think twice to pull something like this again, hopefully.

And I don't care or give a two cents' fecal matter about any lecture from nobody about barbarism or being humane, civilized and all that crap! You want to protect the weak/vulnerable of the society? You have got to use lethal force, Period!
Old July 11, 2017, 08:02 PM
Cricket Legend

So this is a 2011 article ... what's wrong with u kalpurush
Old July 12, 2017, 04:07 AM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bujhee kom
I agree with Roman, the scumbag should be publicly castrated in open town square. Then the next scumbag will think twice to pull something like this again, hopefully.

And I don't care or give a two cents' fecal matter about any lecture from nobody about barbarism or being humane, civilized and all that crap! You want to protect the weak/vulnerable of the society? You have got to use lethal force, Period!
Guys like him goes unpunished. Domestic violence is very common all over the world.Most of these go unreported. Societies still don't know how to treat Women with respect.
Old July 12, 2017, 04:23 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: AirBus A340

Kalpurush is watching too much Back To The Future, hes head is in the clouds, I knew this 5-6 years ago.
Old July 12, 2017, 09:18 AM

Yeah both of the incident happened few years back as I can remember. The man who gouged out the eyes of his wife was an engineer by proffesion and got 'killed' by 'accident' in a hospital bathroom, once he was admitted there from jail for treatment. And recently, she finished her studies at a Canadian university, they had a 5-6 years old daughter at that time and I hope she grows up well despite that huge incident at early age.