facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Other Sports > Other Sports

Other Sports Talk about other Bangladeshi and International sports.

Old May 7, 2014, 10:44 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: All the BD players

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigers_eye
How funny. Clippers take 1st game and home advantage against Thunders. So did Wizards. I don't think Indiana can survive if they play like this. Roy Hebert 17 minutes of play 0 point, 0 rebound, 2 blocks and 5 fouls. Wow!! He was suppose to be the best center in NBA?
Indiana and OKC will have a hard time this series. We'll see the character of both these teams and see how they fare.

Heat and SA started out strong, let's see if they continue to do so

Old May 9, 2014, 03:55 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh

Spurs and Heat has taekn 2-0 lead. Tony Parker is just too good on his mid ranges. LeBron and Miami were missing early. Then LeBron carried the team till Ray Allen and others picked up their game. Nets may win 1 at most 2.
Old May 12, 2014, 04:51 PM
Cricket Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger444
Indiana and OKC will have a hard time this series. We'll see the character of both these teams and see how they fare.

Heat and SA started out strong, let's see if they continue to do so
All the losing team has turned it around. Minus Blazers. I think Rockets could have done better here. Spurs got an easy road.
Old May 12, 2014, 09:09 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Di Caprio

if nets win today, i will try to go to game 6 at barclays.. intense game going on ...
Old May 12, 2014, 09:41 PM
Cricket Legend

i guess the better team won...
Old May 16, 2014, 09:03 AM
Cricket Savant

The NBA predetermined line is set. 1-2 and 1-2. Miami will have to win at Indiana - which they will comfortably do. OKC will have to win at San Antonio. I am not sure if that can be done. At any rate Miami vs OKC or Miami vs San Antonio would be a good finals. A three peat has already been determined before the season began. I hope I am wrong. I hope Duncan gets a proper send off or Durant gets his 1st.
Old May 16, 2014, 09:17 AM
Cricket Guru

Quote:
The NBA predetermined line is set. 1-2 and 1-2. Miami will have to win at Indiana - which they will comfortably do. OKC will have to win at San Antonio. I am not sure if that can be done. At any rate Miami vs OKC or Miami vs San Antonio would be a good finals. A three peat has already been determined before the season began. I hope I am wrong. I hope Duncan gets a proper send off or Durant gets his 1st.
It'll be Spurs/Heat again IMO. OKC is just too reliant on Durant and Westbrook. Whereas the Spurs have the star power and the depth.
Old May 16, 2014, 09:18 AM
Cricket Savant

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ba...213701185.html

See Wiggins soar. He has MJ type potential. I am not sure if he has the killer instinct like MJ or not. From getting cut from the versity team, MJ always wanted to prove everyone wrong. Wiggins is too timid to me at this point. More like James. But his potential can reach the clouds.
Old May 16, 2014, 09:22 AM
Cricket Savant

On another note, MJ's sidekick, steve Kerr got a $5 Million a year, 5 year deal with the warriors. That is without having any headcaoching job experience. Must be nice to be courted by Phil Jackson.
Old May 16, 2014, 02:52 PM
Cricket Guru

Quote:
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ba...213701185.html

See Wiggins soar. He has MJ type potential. I am not sure if he has the killer instinct like MJ or not. From getting cut from the versity team, MJ always wanted to prove everyone wrong. Wiggins is too timid to me at this point. More like James. But his potential can reach the clouds.
He does have talent but really disagree he's an MJ type talent. Like you said it was the killer instinct that made Jordan what he is to combine with his freakish athleticism and his ability to drive and shoot.

He's not even close to Lebron at this point as Lebron was a far superior player at this stage. He's got freakish athleticism but his jump shot is still very suspect. Like you say, he's too timid and too unsure in his decision making.

That being said, he's still very young and has plenty of time to grow. He should be the #1 pick over the likes of Embiid and Parker. He has the highest ceiling but is the biggest risk.
Old May 16, 2014, 11:32 PM
Cricket Sage

Quote:
On another note, MJ's sidekick, steve Kerr got a $5 Million a year, 5 year deal with the warriors. That is without having any headcaoching job experience. Must be nice to be courted by Phil Jackson.
That seems to be the new trend. Everyone seems to be going after younger coach even if they don't have that much experience. I'm afraid we are going to lose Kevin Ollie soon. NBA's already calling. I really hope he sticks around.
Old May 17, 2014, 09:27 AM
Cricket Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajfar
That seems to be the new trend. Everyone seems to be going after younger coach even if they don't have that much experience. I'm afraid we are going to lose Kevin Ollie soon. NBA's already calling. I really hope he sticks around.
Olie as good as gone.
Old May 21, 2014, 10:56 AM
Cricket Savant

Well, the Heat looks like they are about to burry the Pacers. Inability to score, Paul George having off nights - with a decisive second chance points and rebounding edge - Pacers lost. That should tell you the story.

Meanwhile Spurs are just doing what they do best. Keeping Oklahoma off balance and winning. Till 3rd Quarter it was a 2 point game.
Old May 21, 2014, 08:59 PM
Cricket Guru

^Indiana is just way too inconsistent. Game 1 they looked like a team that could win the series and then the very next game they looked like a team that could get swept. That's what will make the series interesting.

OKC I don't see them having much of a chance with Ibaka out
Old May 29, 2014, 07:19 PM
Cricket Legend

steve ballmar to buy clippers for 2 billion. better purchase than whatsapp.... thats what happens when ppl with serious money gets involved...
Old May 29, 2014, 07:30 PM
Cricket Savant

ball maar oi OI!!!! OI!!! Ball maaar!!!

btw the idumb tumi levar martin er rainbow purchase er kotha kichui bolla na ba dr dre being bought by apple for 3 billion...koi tumar report koi??? boo ya!!!

Official Website |Amazon | Twitter/X | YouTube|Cricket Articles
Old May 29, 2014, 11:30 PM
Cricket Legend

zeeshan beats purchase was mentioned in financial thread looong time ago... i am both beats and apple fan u think i am not gonna mention it :p

anywyas i didnt think clippers would go for 2 billion knew it would be atleast a billion , going a bit higher with bidding war while various sources were valuing it at 500 mil......

those kinda numbers would be up only when silicon valley ppl are involved......i actually thought someone young like zuckerberg would step in....anyways, i wish i could win a sports team....
Old May 30, 2014, 05:16 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shakib, Amla

$2B price tag for the Clippers really is shocking. According to Forbes, they reported $128M revenue and $15M EBITDA last year. So we're talking 16 times earnings or 130 times EBITDA. They've started to value these sports teams like leading technology companies. Apple also trades at 16 times earnings. I'm sure Steve knows something that we don't and is betting on aggressive global expansion of basketball which will create several new revenue streams.
Old June 2, 2014, 11:01 AM
Cricket Savant

So the Spurs and Heat meet in the finals. Rematch of last year. I hope the Spurs take it. Though Miami is very strong. Ray Alan and Miami bench are the keys. Stop them and you should be fine. 60 points for Wade-LeBron-Bosh can't win it. Bosh would be a no-show if he guards Timmy.
Old June 2, 2014, 11:39 AM
Cricket Guru

It'll be a great matchup once again. Both teams have the star power and supporting cast. With Lebron there though I'd give the slight advantage to the Heat but it should be a 6-7 game series.
Old June 9, 2014, 03:53 PM
Cricket Savant

So Miami and the refs get home with a 1-1. Nice.
Old July 2, 2014, 09:33 AM
Cricket Savant

Well the Spurs really played as a team. What a way to take revenge.
Old July 2, 2014, 09:34 AM
Cricket Savant

This years free agency is getting out of hand. Keeping an eye on Phoenix Suns and Houston. LeBron is crazy but smart.
Old July 11, 2014, 03:35 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shakib, Amla

Wow! what a move by Lebron. The message he shared today is really deep and classy. Mad respect! Hated him for the Decision, now I'm a big fan.
Old July 11, 2014, 03:43 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by zman
Wow! what a move by Lebron. The message he shared today is really deep and classy. Mad respect! Hated him for the Decision, now I'm a big fan.
Good political move...... i still wish NYK had him