facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

Old February 2, 2017, 08:44 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mohammad Ashraful

Bloody cheats. "Halal Daily Special" and then they have picture of chicken tikka and rice, so I assumed it's Halal. Ordered. But then I had some suspicion and asked! The last goes it's not Halal? ****ing joking with me! Why the hell would you deceive people by saying it's halal than? Had a big argument! The man at goes it's not their responsibility to tell the customers if it's halal or not as somedays they do halal rice and tikka! That's a very bad and horrible tactics! Brother be careful
When having rice or chicken in a big supermarket store! Feel so bad! Had it before thinkings it's halal! Disgusting kind of people exist in the world! Cheating Muslims! Never trust any supermarket cafe! Always ask! Even if it clearly says HALAL!

Old February 2, 2017, 12:07 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Rahkeem Cornwall

^^You could have kindly asked for a refund.

Arguing doesn't solve a thing.
Old February 2, 2017, 01:43 PM
Cricket Legend

^ last Friday, I had this halal daily special "Rice with Chicken Tikka", I didn't ask if it was Halal, I thought it would be as they clearly said Halal Daily Special with pictures of rice and chicken, I assumed they wouldn't lie as they are a one of the biggest supermarket store.

Today, for some reason, I had a feeling or urge of asking.. and when I did, I was shocked. I didn't pay anything, as when I found out, didn't bother to eat. But the fact I already ate last Friday... makes me feel a bit guilty.. that I didn't ask to confirm if halal means halal.. or if halal is disguised as haram.

I feel its a deceptive selling approach, many wouldn't actually ask.. as they would think oh it says halal.. and has pictures of rice and chicken.. but normally I always ask.. I don't know why I didn't last Friday.. feels bad.. I argued why they put that menu/picture saying its a Halal daily special?

they tell me that on someday's they do halal on other day's they don't.. and its not their responsibility to tell customers if its halal or haram.. so in other word.. even it is says halal it could be haram (forbidden)

Its a lesson to be learnt by myself. never trust, always ask, even if it says halal.

The lady apologised, but the guy was saying... its not their duty to tell.. any ways have to be careful.
Old February 2, 2017, 03:27 PM
Cricket Savant

^^You just gotta learn to question things more. You go at an unknown place, ask them if they are really serving halal or not.
Old February 2, 2017, 03:43 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by aklemalp
^^You just gotta learn to question things more. You go at an unknown place, ask them if they are really serving halal or not.
I take your point. But one would easily trust them, as they are one of the biggest supermarket here & in US.

I am sure other people (Muslims) are also unaware...

As they might also think that hey its say's halal.. lets have some rice and chicken meal..

without asking if its really halal or not..(even though the menu/poster says its halal, but its not)
Old February 2, 2017, 09:27 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Any leg break bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by aklemalp
It is always not so easy to ask questions and get proper answer regarding whether it is Halal or not specially if you are not in a Muslim community. Because many a times the seller is the third parties and they hardly have any inner depth of how it is slaughtered . So obviously the answer is not always authentic as far I guess.

It gets even more hard and tricky because the oil they use to cook the food not only meat but including bakery based products are sometimes from the animal fat or even they use pork oil. It is not always easy to get the detailed information in the processed/commercialized food. If you take all these things into account your choice of having foods from outside is so little...

I have searched and here are some of the Ayats from Quran regarding Halal foods..

Quote:
২.সূরা বাকারা , আয়াত ১৭২
১৭২. হে বিশ্বাসীগণ! তোমরা যদি শুধু আমারই ইবাদত করো, তাহলে আমি রিজিক হিসেবে যে ভালো জিনিস তোমাদের দিয়েছি তা থেকে আহার করো। আর আল্লাহর শুকরিয়া আদায় করো। ১৭৩. আল্লাহ তো তোমাদের জন্যে শুধু মৃত পশু, রক্ত, শূকরের মাংস হারাম করেছেন। অবশ্য আল্লাহ ছাড়া অন্য কারো নাম নিয়ে জবাই করা হয়েছে এমন সব প্রাণীর মাংস তোমাদের জন্যে হারাম করা হয়েছে। কিন্তু একান্ত নিরুপায় অবস্থায় বিধান লঙ্ঘন করার কোনোরকম অভিপ্রায় ছাড়া শুধু ক্ষুধা নিবৃত্তির জন্যে তা খেলে কোনো দোষ নেই। নিশ্চয়ই আল্লাহ অতীব ক্ষমাশীল, পরমদয়ালু।

৫.সূরা মায়েদা , আয়াত ৩
৩. তোমাদের জন্যে হারাম (অর্থাৎ পুরোপুরি নিষিদ্ধ) করা হয়েছে : (এক) মৃত পশু, রক্ত, শূকর-মাংস আর আল্লাহ ছাড়া অন্য কোনো নামে জবাইকৃত পশু। (দুই) শ্বাসরোধে মৃত পশু, প্রহারে মৃত পশু, ওপর থেকে পতনে মৃত পশু, মারামারি করতে গিয়ে মৃত পশু ও হিংস্র পশুতে খাওয়া পশুর মাংস। তবে জীবিত অবস্থায় পেয়ে জবাই করে থাকলে ভিন্ন কথা। (তিন) মূর্তিপূজার বেদিতে বলি দেয়া পশুর মাংস। তাছাড়া জুয়ার তীর বা পাশা নিক্ষেপ করে ভাগ্যগণনা করাও হারাম। আজ সত্য অস্বীকারকারীরা তোমাদের ধর্মের বিরোধিতার ব্যাপারে হতাশ। তারা বুঝতে পারছে তাদের প্রচেষ্টা নিষ্ফল। তাই ওদের পরোয়া কোরো না। শুধু আমার (বিরাগভাজন হওয়াকে) ভয় করো। আজ তোমাদের জন্যে তোমাদের ধর্মবিধানকে পূর্ণাঙ্গ করলাম। তোমাদের ওপর আমার নেয়ামতকে পরিপূর্ণ করে দিলাম। ইসলাম অর্থাৎ আল্লাহতে পরিপূর্ণ সমর্পণকেই তোমাদের ধর্ম হিসেবে মনোনীত করলাম। অতএব হালাল ও হারামের বিধিবিধান আন্তরিকতার সাথে পালন করবে। তবে কেউ যদি বিধান লঙ্ঘন করার প্রবণতা ছাড়াই শুধু ক্ষুধার তাড়নায় বাধ্য হয়ে হারাম বস্তু থেকে কিছু খেয়ে ফেলে, তখন আল্লাহ অতীব ক্ষমাশীল, পরমদয়ালু।

৬.সূরা আনআম , আয়াত ১১৮
১১৮. আল্লাহর বিধানে বিশ্বাসী হলে, যে-সব পশু জবাই করার সময় তাঁর নাম নেয়া হয়েছে, সে-সবের মাংস খাও। ১১৯. আল্লাহর নামে জবাই করা হয়েছে, এমন পশুর মাংস কেন তোমরা খাবে না? তিনি তো সুস্পষ্টভাবে বলে দিয়েছেন, তোমাদের জন্যে কী হারাম? তবে কখনো নিরুপায় হলে ভিন্ন কথা। অনেকে অবিদ্যার কারণে নিজেদের ভ্রান্ত চিন্তা দিয়ে অন্যকে বিপথগামী করে। নিশ্চয়ই তোমার প্রতিপালক সীমালঙ্ঘনকারীদের ব্যাপারে সবিশেষ ওয়াকিবহাল।

৬.সূরা আনআম , আয়াত ১৪৫
১৪৫. হে নবী! ওদের বলো, আমার কাছে যে ওহী এসেছে সে অনুসারে মৃত পশু, বহমান রক্ত, শূকর ও আল্লাহ ছাড়া অন্য কারো নামে জবাই করা পশুর মাংস ছাড়া সবই হালাল। তারপরও অবাধ্য না হয়ে, সীমালঙ্ঘন না করে একান্ত নিরুপায় অবস্থায় যদি কেউ এসবের কিছু খেয়ে ফেলে, তবে তোমার প্রতিপালক পরমদয়ালু, অতীব ক্ষমাশীল।

১৬.সূরা আন-নহল , আয়াত ১১৫
১১৫. আল্লাহ তো শুধু মৃত পশু, রক্ত, শূকর-মাংস আর যা জবাই করার সময় আল্লাহর বদলে অন্য উপাস্যের নাম নেয়া হয়েছে, তা তোমাদের জন্যে হারাম করেছেন। কিন্তু কেউ অবাধ্য না হয়ে বা আশু প্রয়োজনে সীমালঙ্ঘন না করে নেহায়েত নিরুপায় হয়ে এসব আহার করলে আল্লাহ তো ক্ষমাশীল, পরমদয়ালু।

As we can see that if we have non halal foods by mistake/deceived or for survival purpose/shield from bigger sin, then it might not be the end of the world. Allah knows the best but this is what I could interpret till now.
Old February 4, 2017, 06:46 PM
Cricket Legend

There are 1.0 billion + Muslims in the world, assume 500 million pray FIVE times a day and read Surah Fatiha, lets say 10 times per day! So daily Surah Fatiha "Alhamduillah" is read 5 BILLION TIME! Daily. What is that in 365 days? 5 billion times 365? Just ALHAMDUILLAH!!! All the praise belong to ALLAH!
Old February 5, 2017, 09:49 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mashrafe Bin Mortaza

Dinraat and Sireza got banned. But the person (Roy) who started trolling up both did not get banned. Despite numerous arrogant, snobby posts.

Mods wish you guys could be more consistent. The other dude is literally trolling, and being snobbish to Bangladesh and Bangladeshis in general. Not saying Dinraat, and Sireza bans were uncalled for, maybe the deserved it but so did Roy he started the trolling and arrogance.

Trust me nowhere I've ever seen Bdeshi national, race, origin, START OF any sort of arrogant, snobby-ness ONLINE towards others, say, against Indians or others. It's always FIRST Bharti nationalist, race, origin, etc, showing arrogance, snobby attitudes, nationalism towards at the Bdeshi nationals, race, origins !!!

THIS BS NEEDS TO END. Because it's not pre 90s. it's 2017.

PS:
Just don't like one sided, injustice BS. If both Dinraat and Sireza got banned for trolling back to Roy, then Roy who starts everything off, needs to get what the other two got.
Old February 5, 2017, 02:37 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Di Caprio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mas_UK25
Dinraat and Sireza got banned. But the person (Roy) who started trolling up both did not get banned..

you did not get banned did you? You also engaged in that conversation and went off topic. If I was the mod, I would have deleted the whole thread and would have little patience to read through all the nonsense that was being spewed there.

Sometimes it's better to sit back and observe than to engage...

Use the report button if someone is being disrespectful...

And you don't have to use the report button if you can reply appropriately.. What I was seeing in that thread was bosti type of galagali fighting.... even youtube has better commentary...

Your logic is poor and that of a 2 year old.....but he started it.

Often times I am embarrassed to be associated with many of the Bangladeshis. THe way they interact with others. No respect. No civility. You can not argue but ppl from other countries do it too.... It doesn't matter.....

You don't want YOUR son to be the uncivil one - rest of the kids are not your problem.
Old February 6, 2017, 02:01 PM
Cricket Savant

Compassion is the only way to shut down haters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Official Website |Amazon | Twitter/X | YouTube|Cricket Articles
Old February 6, 2017, 08:10 PM
Cricket Savant

acha should i feel guilty for running just to get high off it?

Old February 6, 2017, 08:11 PM
Cricket Savant

acha dado, dodo, Dido, dadu... er modhe parthokko ki?

Old February 7, 2017, 01:01 AM
Cricket Savant

If you're frustrated with following a sport your team is not doing well in....

Might as well find a fall back sport like badminton or curling or bowling to follow...I tell you, they're exciting...

Football (American, not a soccer fan) was my fallback sport, now I wait for baseball and a little bit of golf...at Augusta.

Dont be too passionate, don't lose your cool behind one sport. ...spread it around a little.
Old February 8, 2017, 10:35 AM
Cricket Savant

Has the Chit-Chat thread usurped this thread?
Old February 8, 2017, 10:46 AM
Cricket Savant

@richard13, go easy on the thread opening.....

Don't want the forum to crash.
Old February 8, 2017, 01:04 PM
Cricket Savant

Some of the recently joined Indian fans make certain Stuart Binny fan a martyr. Just because few write in huge blocks of post with chutzpah of apparent "intelligence", doesn't mean they are not trolling. Any half-decent troll can write a longueur and still not mask the fact they are trying to hide their superiority complex and condescension. This same people wouldn't hesitate to kick you when you are down.

Unfortunately many BC people can't see through it.

Old February 8, 2017, 01:28 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Kohli

Not touching Rum ever again, get shitfaced drunk at night then miss college in the morning, this saga has to stop
Old February 8, 2017, 02:05 PM
Cricket Sage

ehh... Ram.... ei boyoshei Rum dhorecho?
Old February 8, 2017, 06:51 PM

Ram...Ram...ki bolego...Rum!
Old February 10, 2017, 03:44 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Pilot

What's on my mind....
Dhaka airporter runwaytey light er ovab keno ? Ratrer flightey khali runwayr strip light chara ashpashey ar kuno light nai. DXBtey ratey namley ashpashey koto light.

Ichcha koira eto fakiragiri kori ken amra ?
Old February 10, 2017, 12:32 PM
Cricket Savant

Venom energy packs a good kick.

Helping me with physics homework
Old February 10, 2017, 08:53 PM
Cricket Savant

Can't see my post in the photography thread...

So I'm gonna post it here:
Interested in getting a DSLR. Something for an amateur photographer like myself. 18-55mm for now.

I'm thinking about the Canon or the nikon. ...

I'll be taking an Intro to Photography course next semester... I wanna get some kind of feel before I start...

Anyone with experience in this field, would appreciate the feedback.

I may have broken a few rules on this forum by bumping this thread.

Mods, please forgive me.
Old February 11, 2017, 02:43 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalpurush
Ram...Ram...ki bolego...Rum!
Trying to to quit, not that easy though
Old February 11, 2017, 02:50 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fazal
ehh... Ram.... ei boyoshei Rum dhorecho?
Dada, with due respect, I am not exactly a teenager, not that I am justifying, it is a bad habit and I will get rid of it some way or the other
Old February 11, 2017, 07:38 PM
Cricket Legend

I have had a bad reaction to rum and bourban.
Stick to scotch whisky and dry,happy to stay on 1 or 2.