facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old June 20, 2005, 04:15 AM
Street Cricketer

Default Another one trying to find a shirt

Firstly, congratulations on the amazing win on Saturday. Unbelievable, and thoroughly deserved.

I work at Sky, and share the building with a lot of Aussies. I'm very keen on buying a Bangladesh shirt to wear to work, and really annoy them.

I live near Southall, and have just had a fruitless trip along the Broadway, trying to find a shirt. Still, it did give me the chance to drop in to one of the cafes, and have a delicious samosa and a cup of tea.

It was suggested that Brick Lane might be a good place to try, but I rarely have the time to get to east London. Any suggestions? I expect the various grounds will sell them, at very inflated prices.

Old June 20, 2005, 04:52 AM
Test Cricketer

From what I remember of my last trip to London in 1999 (during the world cup), there was a big sports store in Piccadilly Circus selling team jerseys, it might have been called Lilywhite's.
Old June 20, 2005, 06:18 AM
First Class Cricketer

Quote:
Originally posted by Barney
Firstly, congratulations on the amazing win on Saturday. Unbelievable, and thoroughly deserved.

I work at Sky, and share the building with a lot of Aussies. I'm very keen on buying a Bangladesh shirt to wear to work, and really annoy them.

I live near Southall, and have just had a fruitless trip along the Broadway, trying to find a shirt. Still, it did give me the chance to drop in to one of the cafes, and have a delicious samosa and a cup of tea.

It was suggested that Brick Lane might be a good place to try, but I rarely have the time to get to east London. Any suggestions? I expect the various grounds will sell them, at very inflated prices.

try www.ebay.co.uk