facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Other Sports > Other Sports

Other Sports Talk about other Bangladeshi and International sports.

Old September 9, 2008, 03:06 PM
Cricket Legend

Wait a second! I thought Roddick was gonna win this US Open because he has such potential?

Old September 9, 2008, 03:14 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigers_eye
Garbage analogy. Reread my post and you will find the answer of no fluke. Since you didn't answer or may have purposely skipped the section, I ask again, Beating all 1, 2, 3 this year is also fluke?
Wayne Ferreira beat Pete Sampras multiple times outside slams, but couldn't beat him once in Slams. Roddick beating Federer outside slams once in five year means nothing. Please don't embarrass yourself anymore. You are giving off the vibe that you started watching tennis two months ago, but we know you have been watching tennis for too long to make these silly comments. Yet you keep making them.

Quote:
Adding to that: I have said enough about Roddick on why I like him in this thread already. If you choose to skip those I have nothing more to say.
I didn't skip it. I doubt the reason you gave is the real reason you like Roddick. Roddick has not done anything significant in the Slams in years, especially in the past two years. Only patriotic hardcore American tennis fans these days support him. So naturally it begs the question whether you consider yourself to be one of them.

Quote:
As for what gave me your "American hatred stand" idea? No one has to be a rocket scienctist to know your stance. So do me a favor since you have asked. Do a search, on your posts in "Other sports" forum. Pick and choose any of your recent posts say last 6 months. Better yet, print them up and give them to any of your elders and ask "does these posts potray Anti-American in every sense?"
There is not a single post of mine in this sub-forum that says I hate Americans. Very poor attempt on your part.
Old September 13, 2008, 01:26 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Bangladesh Team

Some of your posts in Golf thread did reflect Anti US.

But your point on Roddick is genuine, I have never felt that he would be compareable to any of the present time top players. Specially with his G.Slam performances.
Old September 17, 2008, 01:37 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BANFAN
Some of your posts in Golf thread did reflect Anti US.
Like what?

In general, I criticize Bangladesh and Bangladeshis far more. Does this mean I am anti-Bangladesh?

Of course, we all know it was more a matter of Tigers Eye trying to divert attention because he lost the argument.
Old September 17, 2008, 10:21 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnab
Like what?

In general, I criticize Bangladesh and Bangladeshis far more. Does this mean I am anti-Bangladesh?

Of course, we all know it was more a matter of Tigers Eye trying to divert attention because he lost the argument.
if that makes you feel better. I stand my ground. Just didn't wanted to attack you personally. Cause I have already explained myself in previous posts.

I do not agree with you and you do not agree with me. I do not follow what you follow, you do not follow what I follow. You are free to chose what you want to and so am I. Let us move on our seperate ways.
Old June 10, 2009, 08:09 AM
Cricket Sage

Default US Open 2009

This would be interesting to see if Tiger can defend his title. Hasn't been doing that well since he is back from injury.
Old June 10, 2009, 08:49 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh

Quote:
Originally Posted by BANFAN
This would be interesting to see if Tiger can defend his title. Hasn't been doing that well since he is back from injury.
Just won Memorial. Four shot come back in the final round. Final two holes finished birdie birdie. May be he is just teasing us.

This is a tennis thread.
Old June 11, 2009, 04:27 PM
Cricket Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigers_eye
Just won Memorial. Four shot come back in the final round. Final two holes finished birdie birdie. May be he is just teasing us.

This is a tennis thread.
woops !! Sorry. Was hard to figure out from last few posts.

Ya, he came back through back nine, specially those last few holes. I hope he comes back to his usual self with a major title.