facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

Old October 28, 2006, 12:14 AM

so much for dissidents, if this smear campaign has one iota of truth, then LDP is already at a loss for credibility in my eyes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Daily Star
Shortly after BNP leader Alamgir Kabir's MP's resignation from the party and his joining Liberal Democratic Party (LDP) on Thursday, the local BNP brought out angry demonstrations in Naogaon and torched his house in the town.Branding him as a 'patron of the militants', local BNP leaders at a public gathering in Naogaon that day ordered BNP activists to beat him up whenever he is seen.
The BNP high command and the local BNP had so far kept denying his militant link although the media published a number of reports on it over the last few years.
Kabir, who is also the state minister for women and children affairs, was allegedly linked with nine murders by militant kingpin Siddiqul Islam Bangla Bhai's Jagrata Muslim Janata Bangladesh in Rajshahi, Naogaon and Natore regions.
At a party meeting in 2005, the former BNP leader, however, blamed Post and Telecommunications Minister Aminul Haque and Deputy Minister for Land Affairs Ruhul Kuddus Talukdar Dulu for patronising the militants.
Kabir also allegedly foiled a special drive for arresting Bangla Bhai at Bhitigram in Naogaon in 2004.
Police picked up Jama'atul Mujahideen Bangladesh leaders Hemayet Uddin Himu, Abul Hossain and Mantu Daktar but they were released on Alamgir Kabir's diktat.
Meantime, Awami League activists in Raninagar upazila of Naogaon brought out a procession on Thursday and announced Kabir as 'unwanted' for his links with militants.
http://www.thedailystar.net/2006/10/28/d61028012517.htm

Old October 28, 2006, 12:46 AM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by nasifkhan
Do you think our hasina apa and khaleda madam is honest???.....ei dui betir r betir familly er jonnoi desh tar ei obosta.....we need a dictators like fidel castro or saddam hussain.......shob politians der rastai eitaa diya matha fatano dorkar.....
banglali re na pitaile shoja hoibo na.....

ei desh e ei bhabe takhar kono manei hoi na.......desh e jara asen amar mone hoi taray haray haray ter paitese.... bottom line is that we need a dictator....
I dont think they are the only ones to blame. We do not have any practice of democratic culture in our state system and or, even in public life. 10/12 years of military rule was enough to destroy every sorts democratic sense from our country. Offcourse, both Hasina and Khaleda Zia failed to restore people's faith in democracy. I also wish and pray they leave the political scenes for new ones whom people will choose. Obviously it is by casting ballots of the people and not bayonet of the army. I wonder why the Care Taker Gov doesnt pass a rule banning that no one can be the Prime minister for more than one/two terms!

Communism is a proven failure. Dictatorship is rare species. We have to find out the good out of the rotten "Kashundhi" of democracy. Couple of free and fair elections will ensure the cleaner cycle of politics (did I smoke something!?).
Old October 28, 2006, 12:55 AM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by shahriyar
haramjaada gula desh ke nijer baaper property mone kore. Ei shobgulake raastay dara koray public er shamne guli kore mara uchit. If we have a coup I just wish the army general kills these politicians. I dont want a bloodless coup. We need to cut the disease from the root. **** these SOBs and mother****ers.
I think this is the first thoughts of the so called "Honest Dictator" and took power for restoring the politics in the country....just for couple of months......and then he kept going.....going...for 10/12 years.... ruining evey faculty of democracy...every institute of transparency.............
Old October 28, 2006, 01:46 AM
Cricket Legend

If we cant find a single honest politician , what makes you think an army general will be any better?

I would expect after a coup, military personnel will be free to kill and grab lands . Yes they may do that now, but in a military dictatorship, criticising a crime commited by military will be seen as treason
Old October 28, 2006, 05:05 AM
Cricket Legend

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/6093742.stm
Opposition MP Mirza Azam told supporters: "KM Hasan takes the responsibility as the chief of a caretaker government, right from that moment we will bring the country to a state of collapse."

Look at this gem of a comment from an MP
Old October 28, 2006, 05:24 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Sakib Al Hasan

Quote:
Originally Posted by shahriyar
haramjaada gula desh ke nijer baaper property mone kore. Ei shobgulake raastay dara koray public er shamne guli kore mara uchit. If we have a coup I just wish the army general kills these politicians. I dont want a bloodless coup. We need to cut the disease from the root. **** these SOBs and mother****ers.
Bhaijan, corruption is in the Bangali blood. Only a blood transfusion can solve the problem.

A military leader will be like Pervez Busharraf....much as I agree with you, once we shoot these haramjadas, their new generation of haramjadas will take over and history will repeat itself as usual.

Bangladesh should devise a law. All MPs and PMs must be barred from having children or must be childless b4 before taking office. That way we can significantly reduce nepotism from politics.

Once again, fixing Bangladesh's political system is like bringing a dead rotten corpse back to life. Only difference is that a rotting corpse will stop stinking after a certain period while ours will continue eternally.

I feel sorry for those people who gave their lives for this country. Coz they just wasted their effort and precious life.
Old October 28, 2006, 09:04 AM
BC T-Shirt Design Winner

Favorite Player: Mashrafe Mortaza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banglatiger84
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/6093742.stm
Opposition MP Mirza Azam told supporters: "KM Hasan takes the responsibility as the chief of a caretaker government, right from that moment we will bring the country to a state of collapse."

Look at this gem of a comment from an MP
AL is desperate, they know they can't get to power without threatening people. So if the general public has any common sense left they will realise the damage AL has done from strikes and riots in the last 5 years. It's not like people have too many options coz BNP are not saints either but if AL is elected this country is doomed for collapse anyway.

Last edited by Hatebreed; October 28, 2006 at 09:22 AM..
Old October 28, 2006, 10:25 AM
ODI Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dak_Pion
I dont think they are the only ones to blame. We do not have any practice of democratic culture in our state system and or, even in public life. 10/12 years of military rule was enough to destroy every sorts democratic sense from our country. Offcourse, both Hasina and Khaleda Zia failed to restore people's faith in democracy. I also wish and pray they leave the political scenes for new ones whom people will choose. Obviously it is by casting ballots of the people and not bayonet of the army. I wonder why the Care Taker Gov doesnt pass a rule banning that no one can be the Prime minister for more than one/two terms!

Communism is a proven failure. Dictatorship is rare species. We have to find out the good out of the rotten "Kashundhi" of democracy. Couple of free and fair elections will ensure the cleaner cycle of politics (did I smoke something!?).
Democracy er gulli mari.......ajke ja deklam TV te ........ eshob dekhar por democracy diya kisssu hobe na.......hasina r khaleda desh taray shesh kore dilo.....

ei desh Shadiin takay kono manei hoi na..... Poradhin takay uchit.....Shadin takaay haal deksen.......

I am very sorry eshob boltesi bole.....bhai desh er obosta khubi karap....khubi......
Old October 30, 2006, 12:46 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Democracy er gulli mari.......
ei desh Shadiin takay kono manei hoi na..... Poradhin takay uchit...
nasifkhanBhai, please cool down. We should not utter such things. Swadhinata jar nei, she-i bojhe er mormo ki. Its fact that the present time is very crucial and bad for Bangladesh
Old November 2, 2006, 05:26 AM
ODI Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam
nasifkhanBhai, please cool down. We should not utter such things. Swadhinata jar nei, she-i bojhe er mormo ki. Its fact that the present time is very crucial and bad for and its people, but this situation has been created by very cool brains of our political party leaders. This state of anarchy has been created by them only for their political gain, which is the most pathetic part of this. We need new generation politics with more human values and tolerance to opposite ideas. Only then we shall be successful in building democratic society and prosperous nation.
na re bhai....shedin ja deklam bolar moto na...... maanlaam shay Shibir/Jamaat kore. shay to manush..... cheletakay poshur moto marlo....open air marlo...keu kisu bollo na....ekta news report e porlam ...he was a 3rd year student of Stamford Uni.

eshob dekhe ami ekdomi fed up....... chinta korsi...election center e jabo....just ballot paper ta chiera aisha porbo.....just vote ta jeno jaliati na hoi.....

jani eta diya kissu jai ashe na.....but er che beshi ki ba korar ase bolen.......
Old November 2, 2006, 05:44 AM
Chief Moderator

Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hasan

Quote:
na re bhai....shedin ja deklam bolar moto na...... maanlaam shay Shibir/Jamaat kore. shay to manush..... cheletakay poshur moto marlo....open air marlo...keu kisu bollo na....ekta news report e porlam ...he was a 3rd year student of Stamford Uni.

eshob dekhe ami ekdomi fed up....... chinta korsi...election center e jabo....just ballot paper ta chiera aisha porbo.....just vote ta jeno jaliati na hoi.....

jani eta diya kissu jai ashe na.....but er che beshi ki ba korar ase bolen.......
Why don't you write this in Bangla instead of this kinda banglish as we have Bangla option.

Old November 2, 2006, 05:59 AM
ODI Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by reverse_swing
Why don't you write this in Bangla instead of this kinda banglish as we have Bangla option.
i would have done that but the software is not currently installed in my PC.....
Old January 18, 2007, 02:14 PM
Cricket Legend

Default It's the time for some change in our politics

CG is showing some good signs. With the drive from CG and comments made by other public figures like Dr. Ynus, Prothom Alo's Motiur Rahman and also leaders of SUJON our dishonest politicians are getting pressure from all around. May be 2007 is gonna be a turning point in BD politics as a politician purification drive, though it is too early to comment.
Old January 18, 2007, 02:32 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdcricmad
CG is showing some good signs. With the drive from CG and comments made by other public figures like Dr. Ynus, Prothom Alo's Motiur Rahman and also leaders of SUJON our dishonest politicians are getting pressure from all around. May be 2007 is gonna be a turning point in BD politics as a politician purification drive, though it is too early to comment.
here is bucket of cold water. Shall I do the honor on you or you will wake up in time and pour it on yourself?

Wishful thinking. nice try.
Old January 18, 2007, 02:42 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigers_eye
here is bucket of cold water. Shall I do the honor on you or you will wake up in time and pour it on yourself?

Wishful thinking. nice try.

নিরাশার সমূদ্রের মাঝে আশার ভেলা দেখিতে দোষ কি?
Old January 18, 2007, 02:54 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdcricmad
নিরাশার সমূদ্রের মাঝে আশার ভেলা দেখিতে দোষ কি?

লিংকের সংবাদ পরে মনে হচ্ছে যে, যে ভেলা দেখেছিলাম তার কলাগাছগুলো মনে হয় পচা