facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old December 21, 2019, 12:54 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mashrafe Mortaza
Default U19 BD team announced for upcoming world CUp in Southafrica

https://www.prothomalo.com/sports/ar...A6%B0%E0%A6%BE

Best wishes Junior Tigers, hope this time you will bring cup home!

Old December 22, 2019, 09:37 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by taklima_naj
https://www.prothomalo.com/sports/ar...A6%B0%E0%A6%BE

Best wishes Junior Tigers, hope this time you will bring cup home!
It seems no one is interested on BD cricket future, so sad situation
Old December 23, 2019, 05:10 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: TIGERS !!

thanks for sharing the news, i guess this site is already dead. not many visitors anymore. i’m flowing all the underage boys for a long time. probably people are tired of our main team, so no one bother or interested anymore like old days.
Old December 23, 2019, 06:37 AM
First Class Cricketer

During major events people will come back. We have been playing some lackluster Cricket for some time now.
Old December 23, 2019, 04:46 PM
Cricket Legend

Overall , Just can hope for the best, yah sometimes I get fed up viewing the idiotic way of Losing , but ....then remember, cricket is the only place at where the country gets united , we found peace when we have so much stress even in our personal life , and Banglacricket was the first place which made me joyous during the beginning years of foreign life .

So can’t leave at all Banglacricket ! For the present situation of BD cricket, I can see lot of talented players still exist but Management is taking too many wrong decisions making worse for the team , it needs changes starting from selection committee; and need to start school cricket and make the domestic cricket to higher level ! Don’t know when will be happening! Do just hoping for the best !
Old December 24, 2019, 05:17 AM
First Class Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by taklima_naj
Overall , Just can hope for the best, yah sometimes I get fed up viewing the idiotic way of Losing , but ....then remember, cricket is the only place at where the country gets united , we found peace when we have so much stress even in our personal life , and Banglacricket was the first place which made me joyous during the beginning years of foreign life .

So can’t leave at all Banglacricket ! For the present situation of BD cricket, I can see lot of talented players still exist but Management is taking too many wrong decisions making worse for the team , it needs changes starting from selection committee; and need to start school cricket and make the domestic cricket to higher level ! Don’t know when will be happening! Do just hoping for the best !
Yes, well said. Also, I recall back in days there used to be some good posters. You can probably come to the BPL sticky thread. I am interested in seeing how our quick bowlers performs.

I thought Jayed, Al Amin, Ebadot bowled pretty well in India.
Old December 26, 2019, 04:05 PM
Cricket Guru

It's summer in SA now, hopefully the condition won't be too foreign for our players. Whatever the tournament outcome may be, I have high hopes for this batch.
Old December 27, 2019, 01:38 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eshen
It's summer in SA now, hopefully the condition won't be too foreign for our players. Whatever the tournament outcome may be, I have high hopes for this batch.
Anyone know the fixtures of the U19 world cup, I didnt find in cricinfo. thanks
Old December 30, 2019, 07:52 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Shakib, Nasir

good luck junior tigers... show the world what we are made out of. This probably is our national team for WC2023
Old December 30, 2019, 02:11 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Mominul, Nasir, Taskin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eshen
Same here. This is probably our best team ever. 2006 was stronger in batting as Tamim, Mushy, and Shakib are all world class batsmen, but the bowling was paper thin. This team has 3 solid batters (Towhid, Joy, Akbar) and 4 talented quicks (Mjoy, Shorif, Tanzim, Shahin). If anything, we don't have a spinner (could have sent Nayeem), but I'll bet whatever SLA we have will be decent.

Anything less than semifinals will be a choke. And this team is good enough to go to the finals with a bit of luck and hard work. They might even have an outside chance of winning the whole thing.

#OneTeam1Dream
Old December 30, 2019, 11:28 PM
First Class Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by al Furqaan
Same here. This is probably our best team ever. 2006 was stronger in batting as Tamim, Mushy, and Shakib are all world class batsmen, but the bowling was paper thin. This team has 3 solid batters (Towhid, Joy, Akbar) and 4 talented quicks (Mjoy, Shorif, Tanzim, Shahin). If anything, we don't have a spinner (could have sent Nayeem), but I'll bet whatever SLA we have will be decent.

Anything less than semifinals will be a choke. And this team is good enough to go to the finals with a bit of luck and hard work. They might even have an outside chance of winning the whole thing.
Hate me if you can...ain't make no difference, these kids are born to choke even on their own ground. You think you can prove me wrong....he he he...NO!
Old December 31, 2019, 07:36 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Mominul Haque

I agree with CTT
Old December 31, 2019, 11:43 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Mominul, Nasir, Taskin

Quote:
Originally Posted by captain_thinking_tank
Hate me if you can...ain't make no difference, these kids are born to choke even on their own ground. You think you can prove me wrong....he he he...NO!
Which is why I said this team should go to semis. Any other team with this much talent should aim to bring the cup home. Pakistan, West indies, South Africa have won with less talent.

#OneTeam1Dream
Old January 3, 2020, 01:24 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh

My expectation is very high.