facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 2, 2009, 06:20 PM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by billah
Wow ! did you come up with that all on your own? Where have you been the last whole year? You must be the answer to the prayers of all of the Wall street players. Please, save our stock exchange....

Meanwhile, back on earth, everyone that had lost their savings during the BAL party rule, are very much aware of the swindle. About a week before the major crash, I was warned by my Indian (marwari) businessman friend. In Calcutta, he tells me to pull out as soon as I get home, regardless of how good it was going. "It's all planned, all a trap, you are my friend, please promise me, you will sell as soon as you reach Dhaka".

Then again, what do I know, specially compared to the "economists" like yourself.....
.........like S. Hasina you are really fortunate to have an "indian friends" to save you ?!
I thought in some other posts you mentioned: "When you find out that even the military officials (loyal to her) sell information to the Indians for money, you would be concerned too, looking at this farcical drama they are calling an election."