facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old February 28, 2018, 12:34 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Rahkeem Cornwall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night_wolf
You just gave aklemalp more ammo to wine about walsh
I've past all this petty stuff.

I've been enlightened.

Old February 28, 2018, 01:19 PM
Cricket Sage

Halsall on forced leave.

"It was also learned that a few of the senior members of the team were not happy with Halsall, whose contract was extended in 2016 till the 2019 ICC World Cup, and the BCB sent him on a forced leave. "

Looks like senior players are running the show (the comedy show). Just wondering what kind of "beyadobi" Halsall has done with the senior players to warrant this forced leave? His contract was extended in 2016 till WC 2019. So I am guessing at that time BCB was happy with him... but now suddenly this sudden "forced leave" when we are missing leadership in key roles?

btw Walsh looks like a smart guy, quickly figured what he need to do to survive or even get a promotion. In other news he said he wants to play the "big daddy" role to our players...he knows very well who are behind the screen pulling the strings... as long they are happy... his job is safe.
Old February 28, 2018, 05:39 PM
First Class Cricketer

Favorite Player: sarkar

So are you saying Mahmadullah and mushfiqur made the fielding coach leave?

Can someone PLEASE put that pic up again of riyad and mushi dancing on the grave of Bd cricket lol
Old February 28, 2018, 11:08 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hassan

Well, better Walsh than Shujon.

I want to see what he does as a head coach. Expectations have never been lower.
Old February 28, 2018, 11:10 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hassan

Mushfiqur and Riyad are two terrorists who are taking the Bd team down. I would love my Tigers so much more without the presence of those two drama queens.
Old February 28, 2018, 11:40 PM
Banned

Favorite Player: Mustafizur,Saeed Anwar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shingara
Soumya picked again ?

Are we expecting to win anything or just going there to show our faces ?
I have the same question bro..
Will Soumya always be picked despite bad form?
I heard that it's a open secret..here in the cricket 'underworld' that some of the players actually getting free ticket to the NT for other reasons. Is he one of them? Could be..
Just look at his recent form. He had a horrendous BPl. Actually i dont even know if it is counted bad for him because he never had a single good bpl..lol. It's not possible for actually talented t20 player to be a failure in every domestic t20 premier league..unless he's a fluk..(Soumya doesn't even has a single fluke innings in BPLs..lol! even Mortaza,is far better)
In his last international innings He just scored a duck..yes,in his last 1 innings he's total score is zero!, last 5 balls no runs 2 wickets of Soumya..lol
Then we are also facing India,this time.
last time Soumya scored duck against India. I remember he played a shocking shot that day..as if wanted to go to bathroom..

Despite all of these Soumya is still picked..for what?
Old March 1, 2018, 12:36 AM
First Class Cricketer

Favorite Player: sarkar

Quote:
Originally Posted by SH Anik
I heard that it's a open secret..here in the cricket 'underworld' that some of the players actually getting free ticket to the NT for other reasons. Is he one of them? Could be..
Just look at his recent form. He had a horrendous BPl. Actually i dont even know if it is counted bad for him because he never had a single good bpl..lol. It's not possible for actually talented t20 player to be a failure in every domestic t20 premier league..unless he's a fluk..(Soumya doesn't even has a single fluke innings in BPLs..lol! even Mortaza,is far better)
In his last international innings He just scored a duck..yes,in his last 1 innings he's total score is zero!, last 5 balls no runs 2 wickets of Soumya..lol
last time Soumya scored duck against India. I remember he played a shocking shot that day..as if wanted to go to bathroom..

I’m sorry did you pop a xanax the night Soumya was ripping Srilanka’s chaddi and banyan to pieces? It was his comeback match and he spared absolutely no one. Not to mention there was no Tamil and we still scored OUR HIGHEST T20 SCORE EVER.

If you don’t understand why he is in the team, I can link the highlight here.
Old March 1, 2018, 12:41 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_am_ringo
I’m sorry did you pop a xanax the night Soumya was ripping Srilanka’s chaddi and banyan to pieces? It was his comeback match and he spared absolutely no one. Not to mention there was no Tamil and we still scored OUR HIGHEST T20 SCORE EVER.

If you don’t understand why he is in the team, I can link the highlight here.
In the same match Kusal mendis scored 24 ball 50. Soumya at his best can score this 40 odd to 50.. That too by giving lots of half chances to the opposition. He even got a life once.
In the very next match he scored duck..by the way..

Last edited by SH Anik; March 1, 2018 at 04:05 AM..
Old March 1, 2018, 03:59 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Sangakkara, Mike Hussey

Soumya was our highest run scorer in T20s last year so his inclusion is understandable

Posted via BC Mobile Edition
Old March 1, 2018, 04:55 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Tamim and Shakib

IMO Sarkar is not such a really bad choice among the current pool of batsman as he has the same issue with all our batsman playing rash shots and difficulty with short pitched delivery.
Old March 1, 2018, 06:04 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: AirBus A340

Quote:

Your an idiot we all know what you are insinuating.

Don't be racist, the world does not belong to one religion
Old March 1, 2018, 06:14 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinRaat.
Your an idiot we all know what you are insinuating.

Don't be racist, the world does not belong to one religion
People with wrong sense and impure mind misjudging my post yet again. pls delete this post.. I hold the same attitude and opinion for Shabbir rahman.

Bangladesh cricket board has a habit of picking unproductive stroke players who looks good when in good song. Previously it was Ash,Alok,Aftab. We used to call them AAA in BC back then.

Conversely Bangladesh cricket board ignores good scores of any players who are 30+. Domestic Senior players always ignored.

My views on Sarkar was based in this sense. So Pls don't throw bigotry muds on this issue again.

And lastly both Sarkar and Sabbir is bengali..ikc
Old March 1, 2018, 06:16 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
again started. pls delete this post.. I hold the same attitude and opinion for Shabbir rahman.

Bangladesh cricket board has a habit of picking unproductive stroke players who looks good when in good song. Previously it was Ash,Alok,Aftab. We used to call them AAA in BC back then.

Conversely Bangladesh cricket board ignores good scores of any players who are 30+. Domestic Senior players always ignored.

My views on Sarkar was based this sense. Pls don't throw bigotry muds on this issue again.
What did Sarkar score before his duck score, who would you replace him with?

Old March 1, 2018, 06:20 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
People with wrong sense and impure mind misjudging my post yet again. pls delete this post.. I hold the same attitude and opinion for Shabbir rahman.

My views on Sarkar was based this sense. So Pls don't throw bigotry muds on this issue again.

And lastly both Sarkar and Sabbir is bengali..ikc
Your racial stint with Sarkar is not a new thing
Old March 1, 2018, 06:20 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiger1000
What did Sarkar score before his duck score, who would you replace him with?
Anamul Hauqe Bijoy.

He has better records at both domestics and International t20 arena. In fact his last bpl was one of his worst still better than any of Soumya's bpl stints..:LOL
Old March 1, 2018, 06:23 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Anamul Hauqe Bijoy.

He has better records at both domestics and International t20 arena. In fact his last bpl was one of his worst still better than any of Soumya's bpl stints..:LOL
What's so funny?
Old March 1, 2018, 06:30 AM
Banned

Quote:
What's so funny?
Despite of his poor form in last bpl still Bijoy has better records than any of Soumyas Bpl try outs. Soumya is this bad!! it's ironically funny. And anyone other than the few lack of sense of humour diseased people like you would laugh at the situation..
Old March 1, 2018, 06:37 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:

Despite of his poor form in last bpl still Bijoy has better records than any of Soumyas Bpl try outs. Soumya is this bad!! it's ironically funny. And anyone other than the few lack of sense of humour diseased people like you would laugh at the situation..
Didn't understand the post. So I'll just smile and wave.
Old March 1, 2018, 06:48 AM
Banned

Quote:
Didn't understand the post. So I'll just smile and wave.
ok then..
Old March 1, 2018, 10:24 AM
Cricket Sage

More information about why Halsall was removed. According to the DhakaTribune, it was not the usual culprit Rahim (/and Riyad) rather it was conflict with Mashrafee and Tamim, the two unfit senior players who didn't liked the fielding coach...

Source: link

Quote:
However, according to media reports, Halsall was not in good terms with senior members of the team in the shape of ODI captain Mashrafe bin Mortaza and opening batsman Tamim Iqbal.
It has also been reported that Halsall had met influential personnel in the BCB, complaining about the seniors which the board representatives had found to be weak and baseless.
It looks like if the coaches complain about players (not giving 100%) to BCB, the coach gets the sack. Looks like only way to survive here is to play along with the senior players and BCB. You can bring the best coach of the world, but what good it will do if they are handicapped such a way? They will not be able to make any changes in the team chemistry unless BCB provided them with the power and support them. Looks like someone like Chacha is the best coach for us in the current situation.... they are made for each other.
Old March 1, 2018, 10:47 AM
Cricket Guru
BPL 2015 Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Shakib, Tamim, Mash

Blame should actually go to BCB . Its BCB's lack of control that had made players so content and languid.
Old March 1, 2018, 10:54 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Jahanara Alam, Zuccarello

Blame should be given to our 'Kopal'.
Shob-i amader kopal-er doush.
Bhaijan, Kopal-e naa thakle kibhabey hobe?
Old March 1, 2018, 01:47 PM
Banned

Favorite Player: Sachin Tendulkar

Lol just by reading the title of the thread, I thought OP is talking about PSL matches.
Old March 1, 2018, 03:02 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Pilot

Quote:

The more I see out-of-form players selected match after match, the more I am inclined to believe that these players pay Ghoosh to BCB to secure their spots.
Old March 1, 2018, 03:17 PM
Cricket Guru
BPL 2015 Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Shakib, Tamim, Mash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shingara
The more I see out-of-form players selected match after match, the more I am inclined to believe that these players pay Ghoosh to BCB to secure their spots.
The more I see out-of-form players selected match after match, the more I am inclined to believe that we have a dark future ahead of us. Our pipeline is that BAD