facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old June 27, 2005, 05:43 AM
ODI Cricketer

I thought Tushar was doing pretty well in no.3 position. what's wrong with keeping him there? bringing Ash to open is a good idea for the time being. If we want another win or something close to that- we must gamble by putting Ash to open. He can play most balls in that case. With due respect, Golla simply doesn't fit in the ODIs. I know most of us wants him to open. But as a personal opinion- I think we should give Golla a rest.

Old June 27, 2005, 06:28 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Rafique & Pailot

Well, Openning with Ashraful was always in the back of my throughout the last 4 years........but whenever he came to open for BD........most of the time he failed.............

BUT.......the form he is showing and the way he is playing his cricket now.....i really think we should again think about openning with ASHRAFUL........

Our last match is against Australia, we have nothing to loose in this match............whu not just try with Ashraful and let him play all his shots.........if he fails then nothing is lost.............but if he is seccessful.....just think what can happen.......we can have our Attacking ashraful in the openning possition to kill the bowlers all round the world.

So, i totally agree to open with Ashraful in the last match of the Natwest series agaisnt Australia