facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 21, 2010, 02:37 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Abu Jayed Rahi
Default Bangladesh versus India: World Cup opening Match Strategy Thread

Please do not confuse the thread title with an official match thread.

In My Opinion, to successfully Beat India or to even have a shot at beating India Bangladesh needs to bat really really well against them. Their obvious weaklink is their Bowling(Most of the time).

Our bowling is our stronghold and so is their batting. Judging from previous experience, they will be and should be well-prepared for our spin dominated attack.

we seriously need to get our Powerplay failures fixed up before world cup. How we perform in the powerplay will determine how well we succeed as a team in the world cup. so hoping we find some good power hitters during the zimbabwe series who can sort this problem out.

If the powerplay problem is sorted out, then our sub-par score will drastically improve by at least 25 more runs than what we score on a normal basis.

I apologize if this thread is too early and pre-mature. I am just too excited and I feel that with the world cup approaching us within less than four months from now and life is so fast paced these days that it never hurts too early to plan ahead.

Looking forward to hear your thoughts on how Bangladesh should approach vital games as the opening one if we are to repeat last world cup's heroics.(and NO, losing to Ireland is not an option )