facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

Old November 2, 2018, 09:08 AM
Cricket Savant

Default Awakened Individuals of BC

What was the face of your look like before your father and mother conceived you?

And so does go the Zen proverb. There are many individuals in this forum who already found that out. However, it is interesting to note that although people are Awakened, no two men are alike as if fitting some cookie-cutter, uber-polite, ultra saccharine Karl Marxian mode.

For instance, let's take a look at this specimen right here, ToBeFair, who in a subdued but affirmative and assertive tone made his presence known to this forum. Highly intelligent, highly trained and utterly incisive (former-PLO?) although he is of scholarly-religious bent, he doesn't go out there preaching. Instead his strong magnetism and own inner security attracts people to seek out to someone who has an excellent command of the language. OTOH (it means 'on the other hand'... go look it up on Google if you don't believe me) this next one here - OneWorld- although possessing similar intellectual curiositas tends to be very soft in tone almost giving the mudra of the smiling, compassionate of Avolokestra as unbearable as they come.

Now should the former possessed the same soft tone with heavy intellectual truncheon he might have not find his own echt kernel of Inner Light - as Shaker calls it. On the other hand had OneWorld maintained a caustic sword to cut right through the whole Gordian bulls then it would have thrown him off his Chandler's axis.

Equally tolerant are many ilk of the mod-bahini (no, no...no... not the drinker's army nor Barmy Army). There are some - who mussn be mentioned- possessed superior superhuman level of reticent and self-control as if they could easily swing your collah (not collar!) with one blow of samurai seax yet... yet holds on the maxim : "The sword not drawn" mentality.

But however, of equal to the intellect hilt is DinRaat. Although tit is debatable if he is fully awaken, his inner Self is veered mostly towards intellectual pursuit and that's his core. Of course it is unethical to use the non-gender netural his, since he has reached to an androgynous level of Light Being like Purbasha who got mistaken for off the feminine gender and Oronnya who was being bhai-zoned.

In fact, some superadmin are so Awake, that they basically had a f this mentality and went back to sleep thus continuing on to dream the mayan kalpa of the whole cosmic Nataraja drama in an eye blink.

Then we have bujhee_kom and Tigers_eye. Again as you examine closely (be careful don't breath steam in the loup as you get close...) that they are again of different caliber and cadaver. One of self-effacing, ignorantly blissful or blissfully ign'ant stateful bumbling nincompoop bumpkin idiot, and the other NOT a Hadji -sage. (LOL I kid!)

Trolls can be awakened took. I do believe simon and to a certain extent iDumb are reaching the Fifth Dimensional Heavenly Realm of meeting the avatar of Hemes Trismagistus and of the highest Priestess of the highest Rosicrucian order.

And finally missing countless dozen others of whom majority are not only asleep but actually disturbing the damning peace of the forum with their buzzing, eyesore of catching' Zs and bobay dhora under the audience of zyzzyva and jhi jhi pokas... is aklemalp.

That bloke is so dabbed out, so shroomed up, so DMT-ed up in an everdecreasing complex mandala of the pretzellian Yoga-universe as if just like Yogananda - who derived dopamine rush from tighteningly constipated asanas -he actually derives self-abusive pain sitting on the thorny beds n' nails of the bushels of bushes of BC Bushes (as in George W. Bushes). He is the Brahma whose head you chop off will emerge a Magrittan universe of blue sky instead of hydra's egoic growth to shine forth beaming light to the rest of Mankind.

And to round off I'd be remissed if I didn't mention the possessor of superior omphaloskepsis and Self-Awareness to highlight not all Avatars come in same, boring sketches, that you can be an absolute douchebag like me and STILL be Awakened.

Official Website |Amazon | Twitter/X | YouTube|Cricket Articles

Old November 3, 2018, 01:10 PM
Cricket Legend

Since I have been praised, I will make the prayer the pious predecessors of Islam used to make when praised:

O Allah, make me better than what they think of me, and forgive me for what they do not know about me, and do not take me to account for what they say about me.

Anyone willing to learn the meaning of this prayer may read this article.
Self-respect is the fruit of discipline; the sense of dignity grows with the ability to say no to oneself- AJH| Don’t disrespect your life by living aimlessly – set goals and work hard to attain them.
Old November 5, 2018, 11:33 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Mominul Haque

Thanks but One World do possess swagger just knows when and where to show,
an online forum persona is not in that list.
Old November 5, 2018, 11:37 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Di Caprio

Quote:
Originally Posted by One World
Thanks but One World do possess swagger just knows when and where to show,
an online forum persona is not in that list.
LOL. Are you saying you are not a self proclaimed alpha male in an internet forum but in real life sleep in the same cage as a tiger.
Old November 5, 2018, 11:52 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Mominul Haque

^I am not self proclaimed, it is a norm now. Do agree was not so 10 years earlier.