facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Simulation and Fantasy Cricket

Simulation and Fantasy Cricket Sub forum for all simulation and fantasy related topics

Old January 31, 2007, 04:39 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Nasir Hossain/Dale Steyn
Default Battrick- Addictive Simulation Game!

Sorry there wasn't any designated place to put this thread so I just stuck it in the most popular category. MODS feel free to move it if you find a better place for this.

I just thought I'd introduce Battrick.

Battrick says Hello.

For all of you who don't play it, it is a cricket simulation game. It's of very high quality and free. I've been playing for about eight months and I'm still playing with the same commitment.

In summary, you manage a cricket club, from finances to net sessions. You are placed in a division with seven other teams and fight it out for the number one spot and thus, promotion. You can transfer players from other teams into yours and vice-versa. On Friday the weekly game is staged and occurs in front of your eyes (In commentary). Throughout the week you can book a friendly to play on Sunday. Also very soon FC matches will be included into the schedule.

However, this game doesn't demand alot of time or effort. Just smart planning and tactics. It's very addictive and is the cricket version of Hattrick.

For more information, register and then read help. If you need any extra help while on the site, feel free to PM me. My Username is JKRULZ on the battrick database.

It's a great game and may be difficult in the first month. I found it very difficult as I wasted money on pointless stuff and found myself shoulder deep in debt. But If you don't give up on it, it'll become much simpler and debt is almost as easy to get out of as it is to get into. Truss.

Also I think it'll be good if we could arrange some friendly matches between BC Members. All that is needed is when someone decides to register( which they should!!) they just write that they have registered and their username. That way someone who visits this thread can just scroll down and find someone they wish to verse.

That is all. Remember what to do if you're stuck on the site. Seriously give this game a go. You won't regret it.

Old January 31, 2007, 04:59 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Dale Willem Steyn

Not a Bad Game..................Thanks for The Link.
Old January 31, 2007, 06:01 AM
Cricket Legend

No Worries.
Old February 3, 2007, 07:17 AM
Cricket Legend

Cmon! You people stupid!? Can't you guys spot a good game when u see one!? If you already have a BT account then give your username so we can friendly eachother!!
Old February 3, 2007, 07:59 AM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jkrulz
Cmon! You people stupid!? Can't you guys spot a good game when u see one!? If you already have a BT account then give your username so we can friendly eachother!!
wong forum for this topic. someone should move it to forget cricket. seriously that game doesnt even hav a bangladesh league even though it has leagues for every other test playing country.

and theres a saying.."a thief thinks everyone else is a thief." someone who calls others stupid is a _________ ? (fill in the blanks)
Old February 3, 2007, 07:24 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by imran78
wong forum for this topic. someone should move it to forget cricket. seriously that game doesnt even hav a bangladesh league even though it has leagues for every other test playing country.

and theres a saying.."a thief thinks everyone else is a thief." someone who calls others stupid is a _________ ? (fill in the blanks)
Your a talent. Firstly I typed that Mods are free to move this thread and why I put it in BanglaCricket. Forget cricket? Battrick is based on CRICKET. Argh!

Who cares if it don't have BD? How many of us are living in BD in this forum? Compare it to the amount of people living overseas.

For the people who ARE living in BD, is it that hard to join a league in india? One hole in the system aint good enough to put you off the whole game.

Your implying I'm stupid? What good is this doing to me huh? I'm just doing it for your better.

That saying is absolute crap. Someone who calls others stupid is a stupid? I don't even know you guys personally how could you take that judgement seriously. It was just there to egg you on.

Get an education mate.
Old February 3, 2007, 11:12 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Brian Lara

jk____ i dont now how old u are but i am damn sure most of us would agree u sound like a 8 year old girl. the logics and points u made in that post are stupid.
just to point a thing out to u, this is a Bangladeshi site, so we obviously care if there is not a BD league there.
Old February 4, 2007, 12:00 AM
Cricket Legend

It hardly matters what league you are in. That's just for the convenience for being able to watch your team play in ideal times. As quite a bit of live outside BD, it shouldnt matter to many people. Simple. What else sounds immature?
Old February 4, 2007, 12:37 AM
BanglaCricket Staff
BC Design Team

Favorite Player: Shahriar Biddyut

Quote:
What else sounds immature?
^^ that phrase itself!
Old February 4, 2007, 01:48 AM
Cricket Legend

Can you say Attention Deficit Disorder.........
Old February 4, 2007, 02:19 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahir
^^ that phrase itself!
HAHA!!

No.
Old February 4, 2007, 02:20 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatekeeper
Can you say Attention Deficit Disorder.........
No. Why?
Old February 4, 2007, 02:37 AM
Cricket Legend

Moved to FC.
Please keep the conversation civil and be respectful of other members (no personal attacks).

mod.action
Old February 4, 2007, 03:04 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Sakib Al Hasan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bancan
jk____ i dont now how old u are but i am damn sure most of us would agree u sound like a 8 year old girl. the logics and points u made in that post are stupid.
just to point a thing out to u, this is a Bangladeshi site, so we obviously care if there is not a BD league there.
No offence but that game should have the Namibian League, if it's that important to have a BD league. The world of cricket is obviously very big and we BD are very insignificant in that world. No offence but thats a fact we have to digest.

So don't get pissed if you dont see a BD league there or anywhere.

We should prove ourself first before asking for respect. Not everything comes for free.

And yes, it's a BD site but that doesn't mean we have abstain from anything that doesn't have BD team or anything BD on it. If you don't like it, don't play it. No need for personal attacks.
Old February 4, 2007, 01:03 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Brian Lara

fine i will stop with the attacks.
Old February 4, 2007, 05:53 PM
BC T-Shirt Design Winner

Favorite Player: Mashrafe Mortaza

Don't worry Bancan, you said what you had to say.

Alien bro, to my knowledge you have little interest in cricket coz I never see you post on our cricket forums, so I doubt you see things the same way as a 'Bangladeshi' cricket fan would. The point is, if there is a global cricket simulation game out there, Bangladesh should be recognised. We may not be very good, but officially we exist as one of only 10 test playing countries. Well 9, since Zimbabwe isn't playing anymore and god knows if they even have a proper domestic league. Battrick is in partnership with Hattrick, a football simulation game which also to my knowledge doesn't have any Bangladeshi leagues on it. That I can understand, because we suck at football and you should know that by comparison to cricket it has way more leagues all over the world. Nobody has to abstain anything. Many of us follow foreign teams/leagues, but in this case this thread did not belong where it started.
Old February 7, 2007, 04:34 AM
Cricket Legend

This is incredible. So they haven't got Bangladesh, is that good enough reason for us to not play a terrific game? I mean..yes it would be understandable if you guys DID live in Bangladesh, but even with that alibi, you could just assume a role in india.
Old February 10, 2007, 03:42 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hatebreed
Alien bro, to my knowledge you have little interest in cricket coz I never see you post on our cricket forums, so I doubt you see things the same way as a 'Bangladeshi' cricket fan would.
I do follow cricket. Maybe not BD cricket for 2 reasons. 1) It's amateurs game and 2) I don't have access to a BD games at all. There is no point watching BD play Zimbabwe over and over again and having a Deja Vu. That explains why I don't exist in BD Cricket. But I do post in International cricket.
Old February 10, 2007, 12:13 PM
BanglaCricket Staff
BC Design Team

Favorite Player: Shahriar Biddyut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alien
I do follow cricket. Maybe not BD cricket for 2 reasons. 1) It's amateurs game and 2) I don't have access to a BD games at all. There is no point watching BD play Zimbabwe over and over again and having a Deja Vu. That explains why I don't exist in BD Cricket. But I do post in International cricket.
Just wondering, since BanglaCricket.com is about BD cricket first and everything else second, what exactly influenced you to join this forum ? The forget cricket section, which is where you dominate... or the Int'l part ? And how did come to find this place anyway ? Just plain simply, curious.
Old February 11, 2007, 03:53 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahir
Just wondering, since BanglaCricket.com is about BD cricket first and everything else second, what exactly influenced you to join this forum ?
Nothing influenced me. Since there is no obligation to be a cricket fan to be a member of BC, and that there is a pretty active "Forget Cricket" section, I felt like joining.

Quote:
The forget cricket section, which is where you dominate... or the Int'l part ?
Forget Cricket. But I exist in the other one too.

Quote:
And how did come to find this place anyway ? Just plain simply, curious.
Was checking the score one of those matches sometime ago and cricinfo was down or retarded. So needed something to get live info from. Typed "Bangladedesh Cricket" in Google and ended up here ever since.

Like I said before, BD cricket isn't the whole world for me. I have better luck in hitting the lottery than watch Bangladesh win. I was an avid follower when they got test status, but gradually lost interest overtime, especially now that no one other than mediocre teams like Zimbabwe, Scotland and Kenya plays BD.
Old October 4, 2009, 08:56 PM
Cricket Legend

Oi guys come on, Battrick is actually a really good game. I find it more realistic when compared with From the Pavilion and more tactics and strategies involved because there's the longer format of cricket (Test Matches, First Class games..) in Battrick. I think people should play FTP and Battrick if they have the time. And choose India if you want Bangladeshi game times.. not a big deal seriously.

My Username: §Þ¡¢ÿ ©úrr¥ ÜñìTèð (Team ID: 11903)
Old June 23, 2010, 12:42 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: All the BD players

Hey guys just got an account on battrick and I say that some people should join this game..it's a lot like FTP but of course not as flashy..and unlike FTP there is FC cricket..it used to be very limited but they have added BD leagues and you can choose where to play from Dhaka, Khulna, Chittagong etc..unfortunately there is no FC cricket in BD leagues but if we can get a lot of the BC community there then we can get some FC cricket and get a national team there..I say lets have a lot of people join here, what do you guys say??
Old August 10, 2010, 10:50 AM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Saeed Anwar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abid_Khan
Oi guys come on, Battrick is actually a really good game. I find it more realistic when compared with From the Pavilion and more tactics and strategies involved because there's the longer format of cricket (Test Matches, First Class games..) in Battrick. I think people should play FTP and Battrick if they have the time. And choose India if you want Bangladeshi game times.. not a big deal seriously.

My Username: §Þ¡¢ÿ ©úrr¥ ÜñìTèð (Team ID: 11903)
Abid bhai, I think http://fromthepavilion.org much better than Battrick in terms of the match engine and realistic results. Yes, FTP does not have Test or First class matche yet, but, the One day and T20 are fun enough and the friendly leagues are great ways to compete.

You should return to FTP. I can help out anyone who want to try http://fromthepavilion.org

I am in the top league DIV 1 in BD in FTP. Achieved that in just 5 seasons. So let me know if you have any questions.

Last edited by Dawah; August 10, 2010 at 10:57 AM..