facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

Old January 18, 2020, 09:11 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: AirBus A340
Default Bangladesh roads are ******** death traps.

In Bangladesh at the moment and what in the actuation of a ****, is up with the transport system. You have 5 buses going to one location to pick up passengers. These bus drivers merge without any care in the world, already had a few close calls, and don't get me started when crossing the road.

Just a few weeks back, had to drive a garment worker to the hospital after she was hit by a CNG, the CNG driver simply drove off where is the accountability. Suddenly the student protests don't seem so unjustified(completely support what the students did by the way)

Entire section of roads close for VIPs/Politician, no resemblance of lanes, rickshaws/cars travelling on the wrong side of the road. Proper road networks and infrastructure is crucial for a country to develop socially and economically.

I honestly feel sorry for people who live here.

Thank you Awami League and BNP for doing **** all for the country.

Old January 18, 2020, 12:16 PM
Club Cricketer

Favorite Player: Ponting

This is very bad to hear.

The road system is absolute disgrace. Wth are these leaders, pm's, road ministers, doing? Even the capital has extremely poor roads and transportation despite millions of flyovers and all the investment it gets for 'development' and depriving rest of the country of any funding. Yet it still sucks badly.

Where does our remittance money goes to? No before any deshi from Desh jumps with patriotism and attacks me of 'betagiri' - No! No betagiri or boast here. Genuinely mean it caringly, Whats happening to my motherland that I love deeply and wish all the good, developments! But for heaven sake fix the roads system up for each divisional main cities for a start. What are you doing with the economic gdp growth? What's with the SNAIL SPEED progress like as if you're still in the 70s?

Something has to be done about this. Bangladesh is not a BASKET CASE ANYMORE. It's growing 8% and loads of changes WEALTH WISE. But man... the infrastructure SUCKS! The roads are POOR.

InshAllah we can hope 2050!!!
Old January 20, 2020, 06:31 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by CricketTiger
This is very bad to hear.

The road system is absolute disgrace. Wth are these leaders, pm's, road ministers, doing? Even the capital has extremely poor roads and transportation despite millions of flyovers and all the investment it gets for 'development' and depriving rest of the country of any funding. Yet it still sucks badly.

Where does our remittance money goes to? No before any deshi from Desh jumps with patriotism and attacks me of 'betagiri' - No! No betagiri or boast here. Genuinely mean it caringly, Whats happening to my motherland that I love deeply and wish all the good, developments! But for heaven sake fix the roads system up for each divisional main cities for a start. What are you doing with the economic gdp growth? What's with the SNAIL SPEED progress like as if you're still in the 70s?

Something has to be done about this. Bangladesh is not a BASKET CASE ANYMORE. It's growing 8% and loads of changes WEALTH WISE. But man... the infrastructure SUCKS! The roads are POOR.

InshAllah we can hope 2050!!!
Apney ektu chup thaken. Koy taka remittance pathaisen apni vikhkhar taka sorry... benefits thaika ?
Old January 20, 2020, 06:33 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinRaat.
In Bangladesh at the moment and what in the actuation of a ****, is up with the transport system. You have 5 buses going to one location to pick up passengers. These bus drivers merge without any care in the world, already had a few close calls, and don't get me started when crossing the road.

Just a few weeks back, had to drive a garment worker to the hospital after she was hit by a CNG, the CNG driver simply drove off where is the accountability. Suddenly the student protests don't seem so unjustified(completely support what the students did by the way)

Entire section of roads close for VIPs/Politician, no resemblance of lanes, rickshaws/cars travelling on the wrong side of the road. Proper road networks and infrastructure is crucial for a country to develop socially and economically.

It's always been like that. Welcome to Bangladesh. Why do you think your parents fled to Aussieland ?
Old January 20, 2020, 07:49 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Di Caprio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shingara
Apney ektu chup thaken. Koy taka remittance pathaisen apni vikhkhar taka sorry... benefits thaika ?
LOL, you sound like you the typical trump supporter. What an assumptuous attack from the left side.
Old January 20, 2020, 07:53 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
It's always been like that. Welcome to Bangladesh. Why do you think your parents fled to Aussieland ?
THat is true. Everyone loves the country from outside. No one wants to be in it and will get out at any opportunity. Despite all the nonsense ppl like to spew on western countries - they are still the best to live in and a blessing for some to call home.

I for one have no feelings towards BD. It is just another country.
Old January 20, 2020, 07:57 AM
Cricket Legend

btw what are the UK benefits that ppl always talk about.. in money value. Educate me. Few years ago while travelling to Bangladesh my seat mate from london started talking to me about benefits and he too assumed i was getting some sort. Must be some good amount for it to be a frequent topic of discussion and assumptions.
Old January 21, 2020, 11:17 PM
Club Cricketer

Quote:
Woah big man wannabe. Easy getting a bit too personal there buddy. Tomar dada bari noy ekane on BC to talk to others like a typical censor idiot. Seems like I've hit a nerve? But what did I even say to you to get you to respond such disrespectful manner?

Does this site even have any moderators anymore?

Regarding benefits and begging. Dude not everyone is like you and it's not Dhaka. Get the hint big boy.
Old January 21, 2020, 11:24 PM
Club Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDumb
btw what are the UK benefits that ppl always talk about.. in money value. Educate me. Few years ago while travelling to Bangladesh my seat mate from london started talking to me about benefits and he too assumed i was getting some sort. Must be some good amount for it to be a frequent topic of discussion and assumptions.
Don't go by what other khet marka bitter idiots might tell you. It's like an ignorant american or westerner telling another person about all Muslims are this and that because of such and such (based on what they saw and heard on news). But it's not true, is it? We ain't all like that. Being stereotypical, irrational isn't a thing the wise, educated people do.

But since you want to know about the UK benefit system. It's a benefit system init. Like anywhere else in the west. It's for those who need support to find work, if they've got a family and on low income, and there's pension over 65 (I think). There's a lot of freshies might be on benefits and still working in the restaurant like Shingara who seems like a FOB.
Old January 21, 2020, 11:41 PM
Club Cricketer

The roads conditions, traffic system, transportation in each divisional cities are in poor conditions for a big country in terms of population. The current cities and towns seem unfixable, no amount of investment can fix it. Take a look at Dhaka city. Despite all the bias investments, fundings it gets from the gov while depriving other cities of other divisions of any development, Dhaka is still ranked top 3 worse place to live in the world. The never ending congestion, poor roads, bad transportation, pollution, everything that's bad in a city or place is all there to see when you look at Dhaka. All the flyovers hasnt helped them, has it? because they've not sorted out the root issues. And quite frankly speaking even if they do fix the root main issues, it's still going to be going back it poor ways, old habits die hard. Only way Bangladesh can get out of it is by making a new capital, new modern small cities and towns for the middle class+ to have a better living standards with better transport, infrastructure whole around.
Old January 23, 2020, 12:45 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinRaat.

Does the Lion care how many hyenas are surrounding him, or which path he is taking to the water hole? Does the Bengal Tigers think of Croc invested waters?

The Buses and trucks are the Lions and Tigers of the road. They would care less.
Old January 23, 2020, 07:55 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by CricketTiger
Don't go by what other khet marka bitter idiots might tell you. It's like an ignorant american or westerner telling another person about all Muslims are this and that because of such and such (based on what they saw and heard on news). But it's not true, is it? We ain't all like that. Being stereotypical, irrational isn't a thing the wise, educated people do.

But since you want to know about the UK benefit system. It's a benefit system init. Like anywhere else in the west. It's for those who need support to find work, if they've got a family and on low income, and there's pension over 65 (I think). There's a lot of freshies might be on benefits and still working in the restaurant like Shingara who seems like a FOB.
Typical British born Sylethi who knows jack about Bangladesh but calls himself 'Bengali' and disses Bangladesh whenever he can as if he is someone superior by being British born. Agey Bangla portey shikh, lekhtey shikh ar boltey shikh, tarpor ais kotha koitey.

So, are you telling me that you and your entire dynasty doesn't shamelessly claim every possible govt. benefit in the UK and then send that back to BD to build properties for yourselves? Thak, ar kotha kois na, mukhey manay na.

And using the term freshie shows your false superiority. And, I am a freshie who works in a restaurant, eh ? Do you know where I was born and how much money I make ? Bank er balance loiya ais, kainda dibi, vujli ?

How much remittance money have YOU actually sent back to demand accountability?
Old January 24, 2020, 04:42 AM
Cricket Legend

Shingara Bhai why so agitated bro ? But listen now I am curious to know how much money you make . I wanna cry.
Old January 24, 2020, 07:00 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: AirBus A340

While you guys are arguing whose dick gets the most handouts.

MatchAdda is counting his money in a mansion with a new vixen on his lap.
Old January 24, 2020, 09:42 AM
Cricket Guru
BPL 2015 Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Shakib, Tamim, Mash

Accha..Shingara bhai eto regey thakey keno?
Old January 24, 2020, 10:25 AM
Cricket Guru

This thread gave me some good laughs
Old January 24, 2020, 11:17 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Mominul Haque

Singara & Maach Adda bhai ra, can you become part of franchise in DPL, BCL and BPL from now on? At least some sponsor. Please help our cricket. Cricket bachle bachbe desh , gorbo shonar Bangladesh
Old January 24, 2020, 02:41 PM
Cricket Savant

Official Website |Amazon | Twitter/X | YouTube|Cricket Articles