facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

Old August 26, 2017, 02:44 AM
2019 WC Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Shakib, Brian Lara

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDumb
I am an observational commenter ...
that is a sophisticated title for some dumb sexist generalizations

Old August 26, 2017, 03:22 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Di Caprio

Quote:
... the shift occurred in 20 plus psyche..my bat dying will finish later
To further elaborate this psyche that she should not have to listen .. she is her own person .. and she should not be confined to housework ... and whoever she is with has to take up those burden ....

This is all great and I support that but she also wants the luxury of the past where she is taken care.

If you look at the western culture where the values of independence come from they have one thing that is important ... that is respect for own and others. It's because of this respect they can happily have stay home dads... what I get I give in return .... does not matter in what form.

The Bengali girls from the golden age were perhaps not so independent however they never lost this self respect and respect for others . And they understood how important their role is in the family ... that's why in our culture "ma" brings such strong feelings of devotion ..love ...

Many young Bengali girls in this era (*many not all or not majority but MANY) somehow comes to believe she is entitled to the best of both worlds...while never maturing emotionally .. never developing sense of responsibility and most of all never developing respect for self or others ....

In turn they have created an unbearable personality .... they have become poor wives ... poor mother .... and a poor person over all ....

And there are just too many of these bad apples these days that it's getting difficult to find a good one ....

Back in the golden age u can agree to an arranged marriage and be confident u will be happy 90% .... because quality girls outnumbered bad ones but now if u go Bengali chances are high u are signing up for a life of slavery and servitude ..

Go Colombian and be happy .....
Old August 26, 2017, 03:36 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadukor
that is a sophisticated title for some dumb sexist generalizations
No what you wrote is dumb. Yelling out "sexist" shows your lack of understand of this complex subject matter of relationship and human emotion ....

Calling out girls who are poor wives and mothers is not sexist ....

Just like when I say u are not that smart I am not making anything against the mods of this site ...u just unfortunately happened to be one
Old August 26, 2017, 01:11 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Sanga,Mash,Shakib,Fizz

Quote:
I am an observational commenter ... and often time write from experience of me and others around me ....

I really think Bangladeshi girls today are one of the worse spouses/gf ... there has been a major shift in the psyche that is dangerous and too far extreme at another side..

The last golden era of Bengali girl were in my opinion was our mother generation ...those 50 up ... to some extent 40 plus somewhat holds those values ..... the shift occurred in 20 plus psyche..my bat dying will finish later
How old are you? You sound bitter, maybe your marriage isn't going well. But comments like this do infact make you sound like an old, sexist, stubborn guy who can't get over the changing of the times. Women across the world, including Bangladesh, are achieving equality across all sectors. They are fed up with existing to be a perfect wife. Get over it and adjust your expectations.
Old August 26, 2017, 01:30 PM
Cricket Legend

Haha ..try to understand the post before reacting like a little girl.

The girls who sit at home chatting on Facebook isn't achieving Jack sh##. They can be a burden to whomever they are with if they have a poor upbringing and a lopsided world view .

I am talking about jobless girls who think they shouldn't have to do anything....

U guys react like that because it's an uncomfortable subject and calling "sexist" makes u look good and smart ...it is the opposite ..

Try being a jobless guy who does zero at home and see how that works out for you specially if you are bangali .... not a single Bengali person on earth will respect you ...

And for the record every body here loves to get personal towards my family when this subject comes up ... how my marriage going is none of your business .... nor is it any one of your duty to rescue my poor overworked wife ... so don't be a hero

this land is filled with mediocre and less than that men and women . All of you are brainwashed to be satisfied with that .... if you want a life of slavery and servitude ..who am I to protest ?
Old August 26, 2017, 04:04 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Sanga,Mash,Shakib,Fizz

Quote:
Haha ..try to understand the post before reacting like a little girl.
Not the sort of language you want to use when defending yourself as someone whos not a sexist jacka$$

Here's some friendly advice: It's really hard to read your posts and even harder to decipher them. Edit yourself and gather your thoughts prior to posting. Or better yet, quit posting crap and then get all pissed when we call you out on it. You go way overboard trying to justify your crap.

You are way too emotional and you take rebuttals like it's a personal attack. If you don't have the emotional maturity to post on message forums, then don't. Go talk to friends who will just agree with you because that's really all you want.
Old August 26, 2017, 07:53 PM
Cricket Legend

Are you describing you ? I don't need to defend myself to you . Why does it bother you so much when I say many of today's Bengali girls make poor wives and mother ?

These are the girls who will be raising our kids ..the next generation .... if they are a bimbo to begin with what will the future hold ..

More later bat dying ....
Old August 28, 2017, 03:27 PM
ODI Cricketer

Many young Bengali girls in this era (*many not all or not majority but MANY) somehow comes to believe she is entitled to the best of both worlds...while never maturing emotionally .. never developing sense of responsibility and most of all never developing respect for self or others ....

In turn they have created an unbearable personality .... they have become poor wives ... poor mother .... and a poor person over all ....

>> you nailed it, Orphy!

And there are just too many of these bad apples these days that it's getting difficult to find a good one ....

>> spot on!

Go Colombian and be happy ....

>> interesting! Tell me about it I thought it was go Filipino and be happy!
Old August 28, 2017, 07:40 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahsan
Go Colombian and be happy ....

>> interesting! Tell me about it I thought it was go Filipino and be happy!
LOL. Maybe. As long as it's not Bangali, you are good I think. Some would however require a lot of money - ie Caucasian. Shada manush I feel like are very respectful towards their partner and emotionally very mature but for you to be with one of them you have to be pretty well off.

To be with a bangali, not only will you have to be well off, you have to be a superman, a super nanny, with a bollywood hero look and charm and the list goes on and on .. but in return you will only receive an emotionally immature lazy person.... There is something in the current upbringing that's gone wrong i think.

But don't be disheartened.. there are still plenty of great girls (bengali) out there who will bring the best in you. But as Roman bhai recently mentioned, getting one of them is just pure luck and blessing from the almighty.