facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old September 17, 2005, 11:39 PM
Cricket Guru

There mindset and way of thinking about cricket have to change...they have to create the instinct and basics of playing international level cricket...if lankans,being almost physically like us, can do that. Why not us? There's is only one declration to make....take these so called "paper tigers" and put them in a "cricket cage" where they should be totally out of BD system, environment, and mentality.

Old September 18, 2005, 06:40 AM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: mortaza and saqibul

bd team: if we dont do well in 2nd test. we wont go to shopping
in our life. ( gandhir moton nij hate chokra katbo ).
Old September 18, 2005, 11:58 AM
First Class Cricketer

Quote:
Originally posted by shovon13
thank you hasib.

anyways, of course i want bd to win against the stronger version of zim, or whoever they play. but what pinched my nerve was ur (biomems) statement about us not being able to win any PROPER match yet. zim sent their NATIONAL team to our country, and we beat'em. end of story. how is that not proper? did we kill a bunch of their players to weaken their team?

p.s. i hate the idea of a logical fan. the word "fan" comes from fanatic. i'm a bd fan. i dont give a damn about any logic, or stats, or whatever. to me, bd can beat any team on any day. thats a fan. not all this logical crap describing how we we're physically weak and mentally too retarded to play cricket. a fan cheers for his team, day in and day out, no matter what.
I guess there is no point to arguing with fanatics. I just hope you are strong enough to live through all those heartbreaks that you'll suffer since you really believe "bd can beat any team on any day" yet. Good luck!
Old September 18, 2005, 12:32 PM
BanglaCricket Staff

OK... here are some declarations....

1. "If Bangladesh faces another Innings defeat in the 2nd test..."
-I will still continue to be a Die Hard BD fan!

2. "If Bangladesh demonstrates another pathetic batting collaps in any of the 2 innings they will play next.."
-I will be shocked.. but I will be considerate enough to accept that it's not just their irresponsibility that caused it. There are some serious mental drawbacks which they can overcome only with time and age.

3. "If Bangladesh cracks down like it has done many times before..."
-I will still hold my nerves and refrain myself from calling names and from calling for heads of a bunch of players and demanding the captain to resign and quit the country.

FINALLY...

"If Bangladesh Demonstrates something very delightfull and puts up a strong fight in the 2nd test..."
-I will accept it with all my heart... but I will still be patient and also be understanding that there may also be bad days again in their performance.

Probably this is the lowest I can set my declarations...
But I will still keep coming to this forum.. and still continue to be hopefull for the future.... because it has been only 5 years no matter how many tests we have played.

Edited on, September 18, 2005, 5:36 PM GMT, by Ahmed_B.
Old September 18, 2005, 12:53 PM
Test Cricketer

ahh.....the armies of optimism have arrived to save me in my lone battle against these war-mongering pessimists who have vowed to stop bd cricketer's from shopping and smiling until they become "physically" and "mentally" capable of playing test cricket. Yes, lets pull out all the jargon and all the characteristics of human nature and keep this war going on forever shall we!
Old September 18, 2005, 01:33 PM
ODI Cricketer

No matter what happened in the 2nd test, still I will support BD unconditionally. I will still miss hours of sleep and sweat in tensions for any runs or wickets BD scored or take. And I will always keep these rules intact

Rule #1 Always Be positive and Support your Team unconditionally
Rule # 2 If you are down, feel frustrated and can not be positive then look at Rule # 1 again.

Edited on, September 18, 2005, 6:46 PM GMT, by CricTiger.
Old September 18, 2005, 07:30 PM
Cricket Legend

Ashraful "if I dont score atleast a fifty I will not talk to any girls except my family members for 1 month". :P
Old September 21, 2005, 09:52 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh

Fazal bhai,
sorry to break the news. BD is not extending the game to a forth day. To sooth your pain, "I declare that I will share your pain and not post in banglacricket for the same week. Will be in somber mood."

Those who are hunger stricking: when do you guys start, tomorrow? How long will it last? must fulfill your promise.

Allah bristi diya 3rd day shsesh koira dey!! Thats Fazal bhai only escape route.
Old September 21, 2005, 10:03 AM
Cricket Sage

Quote:
Originally posted by Cats_eye
Fazal bhai,
sorry to break the news. BD is not extending the game to a forth day. To sooth your pain, "I declare that I will share your pain and not post in banglacricket for the same week. Will be in somber mood."
I know.. I know... thats why I am in such a rush to complete what I need to say here.... Its like counting for execution day.

And thanks for your moral support.

Edited on, September 21, 2005, 3:43 PM GMT, by Fazal.