facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old July 7, 2014, 11:52 AM

Default Shakib's Next Move ->

Go away, far away from BCB and crooks...

... come to America -> join USA cricket -> transformed them into a world beater -> control world cricket (fairly, of course) = BCCI, ECB and CA will beg for matches...

Papon, Akram will be requesting your recommendations for USA visa ...

Sounds good Ice Man?

Old July 7, 2014, 11:58 AM
Cricket Sage

Don't give bad advice KP daa.

My advice would be '"drink a glass of ice cold water. You are smart.. you know where you made the mistake. Be humble and try to appreciate what the country have given to you. never ever threat to retire.... it will bring no good to the nation, nor to you. Continue to play and perform for the national team, and people will remember you forwever... that's the best gift that you will ever get."
Old July 7, 2014, 12:00 PM
ODI Cricketer

Favorite Player: Porterfield,Mushy,Rogers

If he goes to the USA to escape a poor cricketing board as the OP suggests then God help him is all i'll say
Old July 7, 2014, 12:10 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh

If you are reading this thread:

All I ask from him to have patience. It is the best month to do so. You are being tested. Sit with your parents before you make any decisions. I would prefer just don't come to Media. Keep in shape. Things change in days, you have months. Finish your studies if you haven't done so already. Finish the unfinished adda's with your friends. No biking though.

If you visit US, make an account here and send me a message. My Wife's grand parents house is one block next to yours.
Old July 7, 2014, 12:41 PM
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigers_eye
If you visit US, make an account here and send me a message. My Wife's grand parents house is one block next to yours.
So this ban works out perfectly for you doneit? All too perfectly. Fishy.
Old July 7, 2014, 12:42 PM
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donal C
If he goes to the USA to escape a poor cricketing board as the OP suggests then God help him is all i'll say
What you talking about! Rest of the world has one board, we have TWO! That's one and another one.
Old July 7, 2014, 12:54 PM
BanglaCricket Staff
Editorial Team

Favorite Player: Lara, Shakib

Keep quiet. Let things settle down. Enjoy your time with family and friends. Then after few weeks go to BCB and talk to Papon. In the meantime, issue a public statement saying you respect BCB's decisions and promise to fans that you will come back better and stronger.

And mijan bhai, BC te account khulsi koek bochor hoye gelo. Kintu ekhono kono dawat pailam na apnar kach theke.
Old July 7, 2014, 01:03 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Tam,Sak,Nasa,Mash

Sakib, protest against this ban, appeal for a reduced ban, six months is half a year, I am sure you haven't done that big a crime that half a year will be taken away from your professional life.
Just because BCB needs to use you as an example to scare other players doesn't mean they can do whatever they want to.

Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Android)
Old July 7, 2014, 01:09 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Di Caprio

With all the jokes aside.. what is his next move?

Is there a room to appeal or decision is final?? Decision is being made by bunch of retards.. I don;t think he got a fair "hearing".

I just saw Papon's press conference, he is basing the ban on numerous other "inhumane allegation" .. the key here is allegations... shakib has a right to defend himself....

that NOC Is where it's gonna hurt. That decision to withdraw the NOC till end of 2015 was purposely to prevent him from playing the IPL, everyone can see that.

There are many people with attitude problem, I am sure there are better ways of handling them. This is just wrong.

If shakib wants to beat up someone for harassing his wife, I support him, that f+++ deserves it.... we all know how illiterate bangalis can behave..... I don't buy any of the inhumane %%%%% papon is saying.
Old July 7, 2014, 01:09 PM
BanglaCricket Staff
Editorial Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by simon
Sakib, protest against this ban, appeal for a reduced ban, six months is half a year, I am sure you haven't done that big a crime that half a year will be taken away from your professional life.
Just because BCB needs to use you as an example to scare other players doesn't mean they can do whatever they want to.

Protest won't do him any good. Papon played politics and Shak now need to do the same. If he protests and becomes angry then BCB will say look we were right in the first place, he doesn't listen to us. He needs to get public support first which is still very polarized. He should use his best friend Iqbailla to get to chacchu and then form a coalition, to get rid of Papon and put chacchu as president and then reduce his ban.
Old July 7, 2014, 01:12 PM
Banned

He will definitely make a lot of money in the next 6 months with many commercials and others endorsements. Will be fine, his got a brand and can easily cope.
Old July 7, 2014, 01:34 PM
Cricket Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by mufi_02
Keep quiet. Let things settle down. Enjoy your time with family and friends. Then after few weeks go to BCB and talk to Papon. In the meantime, issue a public statement saying you respect BCB's decisions and promise to fans that you will come back better and stronger.

And mijan bhai, BC te account khulsi koek bochor hoye gelo. Kintu ekhono kono dawat pailam na apnar kach theke.
Ki ar bolbo, aj kal chelepele'der niye ei shomossha. ektu beshi bhujey!!! Ami tho Shakib'key dawat dei nai. Shudhu e-message ditey bolsi.

Ami shudhu Dhaka BC meeting members (last year - can't forget), KP, DOC, Sohel bhai, Beamer, Asaad, AM Khan, pagol-chagol, babubangla, Shaad, Pasha, Kabir, Akabir77 (KC) ar Nasif'rey dawat disi amader bashai ashar jonno. Tomar ar kisu member'er aro kisu shomoi lagbey. Continue to post good posts, you will get the invitation soon if you keep at it.
Old July 7, 2014, 01:37 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Nantu Ghotok

He should come to USA and face off ASH who is making goals in FAKA field
3. Rubel Hossain: Corey J A bowled; BB McCullum caught; JDS Neesham caught
Taijul Islam: T Panyangara bowled; J Nyumbu lbw; TL Chatara bowled
Taskin Ahmed: DAS Gunaratne c Soumya; Lakmal c fiz; Pradeep bowled
Old July 7, 2014, 01:38 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Bossman, Imran Khan, Viv

As a user of the products Shakib advertises, I'd like to know what inhumane thing Shakib has done. I may have to refrain from using those products. All the advertisers who used Shakib needs to suit Bangladesh Cricket Board for damaging their sale. The board has to prove beyond the shadow of a doubt that Shakib has done something inhumane.
Old July 7, 2014, 02:00 PM
Street Cricketer

Favorite Player: All Bangladeshi players

Shakib got what he deserved. This guy threatened to quite playing Tests and ODIs for Bangladesh. Well done to the BCB.
Old July 7, 2014, 02:02 PM
Cricket Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by xCricketFanx
Shakib got what he deserved. This guy threatened to quite playing Tests and ODIs for Bangladesh. Well done to the BCB.
Welcome to BanglaCricket.
Old July 7, 2014, 02:03 PM
Cricket Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by mufi_02
Protest won't do him any good. Papon played politics and Shak now need to do the same. If he protests and becomes angry then BCB will say look we were right in the first place, he doesn't listen to us. He needs to get public support first which is still very polarized. He should use his best friend Iqbailla to get to chacchu and then form a coalition, to get rid of Papon and put chacchu as president and then reduce his ban.
I seriously doubt that all accusations against him are proven.
And a ban of six months can be challenged, and if there is a way Sakib can get an advocate he might be able to reduce it.

Btw, there is one accusation which I find quite bs , it's about Sakib accused for influencing others to be indisciplined,
Quote:
শঙ্কার বিষয়, দলের অন্য খেলোয়াড়দের মধ্যেও এটি সংক্রমিত হচ্ছে। অনেক খেলোয়াড় নাকি ওর মতো আচরণ শুরু করেছে। এটি আমাদের দলের ওপর সর্বনাশ ডেকে আনছে। অবশ্যই এর দৃষ্টান্তমূলক শাস্তি হওয়া উচিত
it sounds like a family matter, boro bhai er beyadobi deikha choto bhai shikhchey tai boro bhai ke shasti deya uchit, wth, every player is responsible for their own guilt, they are adults and professional, if they follow Sakib then it's their fault, not his.
If Sakib inspires or influences others to become world class player will BCB give Sakib a medal or a cheque? No.

And also when Papon said
Quote:
দেশের মূল্যবান খেলোয়াড় বলেই আমরা এড়িয়ে গেছি
Although all these days he said no one will be treated differently but now he says that as SAkib is a valuable player we didn't take actions against him before, incompetent fool.
Old July 7, 2014, 02:10 PM
Cricket Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by King13
He will definitely make a lot of money in the next 6 months with many commercials and others endorsements. Will be fine, his got a brand and can easily cope.
No. All individual sponsorship must be approved by BCB before doing commercials. I still can't say if this is a good thing or bad thing. The way things work in BD it could be bad, very bad. May be BCB would require a percentage underhand before approving a deal. Ghuush by committee and that would set the tone. Obviously I am speculating here. But the hunch has arms and legs.
Old July 7, 2014, 02:15 PM
BanglaCricket Staff
Editorial Team

Quote:
I seriously doubt that all accusations against him are proven.
And a ban of six months can be challenged, and if there is a way Sakib can get an advocate he might be able to reduce it.

Btw, there is one accusation which I find quite bs , it's about Sakib accused for influencing others to be indisciplined,

it sounds like a family matter, boro bhai er beyadobi deikha choto bhai shikhchey tai boro bhai ke shasti deya uchit, wth, every player is responsible for their own guilt, they are adults and professional, if they follow Sakib then it's their fault, not his.
If Sakib inspires or influences others to become world class player will BCB give Sakib a medal or a cheque? No.

And also when Papon said

Although all these days he said no one will be treated differently but now he says that as SAkib is a valuable player we didn't take actions against him before, incompetent fool.
valid points. your analogy made me think something else too. gadha gula boro bhai (shakib) ke dekhe beyadobi thiki shikshe kintu boro bhai er moton khela ta shikte pare nah. khali ulta ta shikhe
Old July 7, 2014, 02:17 PM
Banned

BCB was jealous that Shakib was maing so much money, now Shakib will have to pay a huge ghoosh to Papon to get his forgiveness. This is clear as day.

when a TV reporter asked him to at least say "no comment", Shakib simply said "Khoda Hafez" (goodbye).

Well, that's that then. Shakib is definitely retiring.
Old July 7, 2014, 02:20 PM
Street Cricketer

Favorite Player: All Bangladeshi players

Shakib's Next Move should be offering sincere apologies to all the Bangladeshis. There is no way he can escape punishment by spouting his mumbo jumbo.

APOLOGY FIRST!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigers_eye
Welcome to BanglaCricket.

Donnobad.
Old July 7, 2014, 02:24 PM
Cricket Sage

yes no more mumbo Jumbo....
Old July 7, 2014, 02:57 PM
Cricket Savant

Forget Sakibs next move.
I am worried about Mushy's next move in front of the mic regarding this, which will be another controversy.

Old July 7, 2014, 02:59 PM
Cricket Sage

bechara (Rahim) bhoy paise... pare to kande.
Old July 7, 2014, 03:37 PM
Cricket Guru

Quote:
Forget Sakibs next move.
I am worried about Mushy's next move in front of the mic regarding this, which will be another controversy.

This