facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old May 14, 2013, 12:41 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Nantu Ghotok

he needs to work a lot hard. he should have practice with rabiul during off/bpl. not sure when he will get a chance like this next (off and coaches r available)...
3. Rubel Hossain: Corey J A bowled; BB McCullum caught; JDS Neesham caught
Taijul Islam: T Panyangara bowled; J Nyumbu lbw; TL Chatara bowled
Taskin Ahmed: DAS Gunaratne c Soumya; Lakmal c fiz; Pradeep bowled

Old May 14, 2013, 03:51 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Imrul "The Don" Kayes

Being a left arm seamer he got some nice shape in towards RHB. I thought he has potential but definitely needs more work done.
Old May 14, 2013, 04:03 PM
Cricket Sage

Unfortunately, he is pretty old to just show potential with no production. If he need to be in the team, he need to show result pretty soon. Its also true for Nazmul (i.e. age and speed is not in his side). But atleast Nazmul showed some result when he was with the national team, and therefore made a better case why he should currenly play for the national team.

Unfortunately I have NOT seen enough result from Sajudul to hope for better future. In BPL he has few good games and he was an instant fan favorite. But when he got the chance, I was kind of pretty disapointed as I also had high hopes for him. While Robiul and Ziaul shined, Sajidul was kind of non-factor like Rubel.
Old May 14, 2013, 04:06 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: The big hearted ones

Quote:
Originally Posted by BengaliPagol
Being a left arm seamer he got some nice shape in towards RHB. I thought he has potential but definitely needs more work done.
Shape without much pace is not that effective. If the condition is not favorable then he will be hit at will. He doesn't even seem that strong...so not sure how much technical tweak it will need for him to get faster.
Old May 14, 2013, 04:46 PM
Cricket Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by betaar
Shape without much pace is not that effective. If the condition is not favorable then he will be hit at will. He doesn't even seem that strong...so not sure how much technical tweak it will need for him to get faster.
I doubt he will be back again to final 11 unless he does miracle in picnic leagues... I hope he won't fade away like Rasel
Old May 14, 2013, 11:01 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Curtly Ambrose

everybody always had high hopes on Sajidul. al the times we were talking that we are missing the sajidul. if he was fit then ...... this that etc.

but in the end finally when he came back he really disappointed us. even the captain did not have any confidence to give him the ball.

well perhaps he could not control the nerves and felt the pressure of expectation. i hope he gets his rythm back and do well in future.
Old May 15, 2013, 10:16 AM

Favorite Player: Shakib, Nasir, Sir Don

Quote:
Originally Posted by betaar
Pace can help, but accuracy, variations, and deception are much more important. I am not sure whether he has all of them. But, time is running out on him.
Old May 19, 2013, 03:00 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shakib, AB De, Amla

So that's the 2nd time his International career comes to a quick halt? Expected him to do much better than that specially after seeing the way Robiul bowled in the Tests.
"And be true to every promise- for, verily you will be called to account for every promise which you have made." - [Al Qur'an - 17:34]
Old May 19, 2013, 03:03 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Nazimuddin

Banglar Wasim? NOT! He won't get a lot of chances to be a regular for the national team and must make each chance count. He failed to make his mark and I don't see him getting more chances. Not sure whether he should to be honest. Less than ordinary bowler not good enough for Zimbabwe, let alone better opponents we'll face.
"And do not curse those who call on other than GOD, lest they blaspheme and curse GOD, out of ignorance. We have adorned the works of every group in their eyes. Ultimately, they return to their Lord, then He informs them of everything they had done." (Qur'an 6:108)
Old May 19, 2013, 05:37 AM
Cricket Legend

He can be a filler until we find someone and make him ready for tests next to Rob.
Old May 19, 2013, 08:43 AM
Cricket Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sohel
Banglar Wasim? NOT! He won't get a lot of chances to be a regular for the national team and must make each chance count. He failed to make his mark and I don't see him getting more chances. Not sure whether he should to be honest. Less than ordinary bowler not good enough for Zimbabwe, let alone better opponents we'll face.
Banglar Wasim ke key arektu chance dibe