facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old February 5, 2009, 10:47 AM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Tamim, Mash & Sakib

Quote:
Originally Posted by ro1249
Yeah it is soooo marvelous to watch a bunch of washed up old farts dominate 120 KPH PACE bowling. Yeah let me tell ya theres nothing better...
don't find better reply than this. LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebest
When did ICL sought permission from BCB before creating Dhaka Loosers. They may or may not appoint A$$thefool as their agent to recruit the turncoats. When A$$ refused they found the perfect MirJafar SN (who BTW thinks playing ICL is the best thing that happens to him, representing your country is the best thing happen to you, fool) to create the team. BCB was officially in dark in the whole period.
So support Dhaka Loosers as much as you want but don't spread lie. The only one who is victim of ICL saga is Bond who sought permission from the board and was given permission from the board; then NZCB back stabbed him. Even in this case ICL did not sought permission from NZCB. On the other hand to get contract from IPL one have to provide NOC from respective board. BTW I am not a BCCI fan; but ICL is not Karry Packer (at least Packer has the best players). Of the ICLers only Bond deserves his place in the team without question.
i was crying out loud and trying to say these things in my other replies regarding ICL. nobody even tried to show slightly interest. you know one thing that if someone doesn't understand then you can make him understand but when someone understands the whole story but shows that he doesn't then you are wasting your time by trying to make them understand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BANFAN
That's what they have asked from ICC & are going through negociation with ICC. Since ICC has instructed boards to not to allow players for ICL, there is no meaning asking BCB or any board until the issue is resolved with ICC.
yeah right!!!!
ICC didn't say anything like that. they didn't say if anyone gonna play in the ICL they will be banned. ICC said that it depends on their own cricket board. about playing in ICL the involved cricket board gonna take the decision about the players.

Old February 5, 2009, 11:04 AM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Tamim, Mash & Sakib

Quote:
Originally Posted by djnaved
lol, ager otit itihash jene to luv nai...luv ache ki? batsman's mindset can change.....
LOL! lol!!
without any past history you are gonna make your present and future???? that shows your thinking ability.
anyways for sake of the argument i agree with you. i am forgetting the so called OTIT.
now you tell me how are you gonna select a team for any series if you are asking me to forget their past performances or otit itihash(as you said)??? when you are selecting a team then why their past records jumps up??? ager itihash jene tu lav nei tai na???

try to read the whole thing in my reply. don't just come to a argument without understanding the whole saying. i said that it's not like that i don't support as a team of ours in a international league but i don't like the way did it and went their without any notice.

i found a interview of Alok few days back in "Prothom-Alo". in the interview Alok was asked "If BCB ask you that "you can come back in the team if you leave ICL." are you gonna come back??? Alok said "NO! i can't do that. i have a contract with them. I can't break it. It would be unethical." now my question is, they know the ethics and ready to apply it if BCB ask them to do so but where was it when they went to ICL????

in another interview Sahriar Nafees said "Playing in the ICL is the best thing happened in my life/ career."with a mentality of this narrow no one can be a better player/human being. doing something for own country is the best thing to do in someone's life. take Smith as an example. for his team he came to bat with a serious injury against Australia.

anywayz i don't know how you guys are supporting those players who went to ICL without any notice or saying like a "Raiter adharer GORU CHOR"???? if they were doing the right thing as you guys are claiming then when they did it keeping everybody in the dark and just the day before they are gonna leave they said it(actually ICL declared the team name and we came to know).
Old February 5, 2009, 11:42 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Sakib,Rasel,Rajjak,Rakib

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megh
LOL! lol!!
without any past history you are gonna make your present and future???? that shows your thinking ability.
anyways for sake of the argument i agree with you. i am forgetting the so called OTIT.
now you tell me how are you gonna select a team for any series if you are asking me to forget their past performances or otit itihash(as you said)??? when you are selecting a team then why their past records jumps up??? ager itihash jene tu lav nei tai na???
bhai asher itihash to sobar jana? tai na? ash je bochore je duita eid innings dei sheita to shobai jane.....taar 5 yrs agea ki chilo akhon ki ache? same obosta...no change

i think u would remember mathew horne(NZ) vasbert drakes(WI) michael kasprovicher(aussie)amar ei koyta naam mone portache... tader performance emon kharap gechilo je fan ra taderke dekhte chaito na, but then they showed up their real performance.....ekjon batsman/bowler tar batting/bowling performance itihash bodlaite pare...jodi shea work hard kore...eita amake apnake shobaikei mante hobe...like ekjon kharap lok jemon ekjon valo lokea porinoto hoy
Old February 6, 2009, 05:33 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Bangladesh Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megh
yeah right!!!!
ICC didn't say anything like that. they didn't say if anyone gonna play in the ICL they will be banned. ICC said that it depends on their own cricket board. about playing in ICL the involved cricket board gonna take the decision about the players.
A league strugling to receive the recognition of ICC & you mean to say that, other boards can ignore ICC's position?b

Noone said here that ICC has told them to ban the players for joining ICL, it is about approval / permission to play in ICL. ICL wouldn't get the approval of the respective boards to sign the players, due to ICC's own position on the issue. There is a huge difference in instruction to ban some one & instruction to not to provide official approval for doing something.

Please try to go a little backwards to understand why people are saying what, or else you run the risk of misinterpretting things, taking it out of context.
Old February 17, 2009, 05:01 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: TIGERS !!

so, six more Pakistani players from ICl are allowed to play their domestic league, great news for them. Hopefully our boys will get same sort of opportunity soon:
http://prothom-alo.com/mcat.news.det...yMDI4&mid=OA==
Old February 17, 2009, 05:40 PM
Street Cricketer

I personally feel that ICL is slowly starting to fade away into the light. I feel the END is Near