facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Other Sports > Other Sports

Other Sports Talk about other Bangladeshi and International sports.

Old May 21, 2008, 04:30 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Dubya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigers_eye
No miss so far. Ronaldo koi?
he missed

4-3 Chelsea Cole!

4-4 NANI !

Terry Chokees!

ManU alive

Old May 21, 2008, 04:32 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh

what is the score now? tensed up!!
Old May 21, 2008, 04:33 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Dubya

Anderson than Kalou 5-5

Giggs 6-5 United!

Anelka up

Saved!

UNITED win, great match feel bad for Terry he slipped on wet grass

Now it rains, Terry crying
Old May 21, 2008, 04:34 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh

so now sudden death?
Old May 21, 2008, 05:14 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Giggs, Gower, and Wasim!

whoooooooooo.... we won!!
Old May 21, 2008, 06:01 PM
Cricket Legend

just one thing to say abt this game....

ManU dol ekta.... somehow Allah/fate saves them from their bad times....

not a chelsea fan but was rooting against ManU for sure.... hitting the bar twice, getting a red card and slipping on wet ground on the championship decisive shot... yea no point whining, I guess thats how the Football destiny works...

it was a nice play & goal (Ronaldo, although he seriously needs to stop that step dance penalty kick) by ManU. Chelsea played a brilliant second half with the spectacular goal save by Terry (although fate favored chelsea in this case)...

hehe will enjoy the innumerable ManU fans (canadian colleagues; although some of them dont know any other club names) around me celebrating the double....

well done ManU...
Old May 21, 2008, 08:42 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Sid Crosby.

I don't know how we managed but we did. Chelsea outplayed us in the second half. They hit two bars. We were reeling all game. However, we could have been up 3-0 in the first half, if not for Cech. Terry also saved a sure goal from Giggs. I must say, luck was with United, but we will take it. Double achieved. Looking ahead to next year, I feel like Man U needs to beef up their striker reserves. They are a bit too depended on Ronaldo ( please..no more tricks on penalty ) . Enjoy United fans..
Old May 22, 2008, 06:19 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Nazimuddin

Heartiest congratulations to ManU for beating Selchee.

A win is a win no matter how you do it ...
"And do not curse those who call on other than GOD, lest they blaspheme and curse GOD, out of ignorance. We have adorned the works of every group in their eyes. Ultimately, they return to their Lord, then He informs them of everything they had done." (Qur'an 6:108)
Old May 22, 2008, 07:07 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Jayasuria

Hard luck to chelski...Van de saar u LEGEND!!
we defo were the better team in the 1st half evened out by chelski in the 2nd half but we should have been 3 up in the 1st 45 for sure...

I doubt terry would have scored even if he didnt slip to be honest, I mean the same can be said when van de saar got his hands on two of penalties n were destined to be saves but were not due to wet ball?

Most importantly it was a great match n man utd truly deserved it with the way they have been playing all season..

To the people that were hating on Ronaldo saying he cant perform and score against the big teams and on big occasions..Judging by his performance last night, enough can be said to say he is a world class performer n done essien up like a kipper..

Last edited by Yameen; May 22, 2008 at 07:13 AM..
Old May 22, 2008, 09:28 AM
BC T-Shirt Design Winner

Favorite Player: Mashrafe Mortaza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beamer
I don't know how we managed but we did. Chelsea outplayed us in the second half. They hit two bars. We were reeling all game. However, we could have been up 3-0 in the first half, if not for Cech. Terry also saved a sure goal from Giggs. I must say, luck was with United, but we will take it. Double achieved. Looking ahead to next year, I feel like Man U needs to beef up their striker reserves. They are a bit too depended on Ronaldo ( please..no more tricks on penalty ) . Enjoy United fans..

United had 5 shots on goal to Chelsea's 1, which they scored. We should have put the game to bed in the first half but it wasn't to be. When Chelsea scored, also with a bit luck with two deflections and a slip from VDS, they got confident because they knew they should have been 3-0 down, and United vice-versa. Their two best chances were the ones that came off the post/bar, but ours were on target only to be denied some great goalkeeping and defending by Terry. If you look at the match stats, we were overall better and we deserved a bit of luck. It was fate that we won the UCL/EPL double for playing football the right way throughout the season and it's a fitting tribute to the 50th anniversary of the Munich disaster.
Old May 23, 2008, 10:34 AM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Mahmudullah Riyad

After coming back from frustrations and put-downs time and again, all season along , you get to the finals, only for the ref to bungle it up for u.Throw ins, corner calls, fouls(most critically when rio,the last defender, tripped lamps and got away with a yellow ) and literally everything goes against you and it seemed everytime the ref blew his whistle, it was to book or reprimand your player..

WHAT DO U EXPECT REF?? TO ACCEPT EVERYTHING AND LAUD YOU FOR YOUR 'BIASED' PERFORMANCE?? ..
Old May 23, 2008, 11:49 AM
BC T-Shirt Design Winner

Favorite Player: Mashrafe Mortaza

LMFAO.. WOW!

What can you do loser. The whole world wants United to be champions. The ref, the Russian army..

Even the pitch...

What's Terry doing there btw?

Guess he got what was coming to him...

Old May 23, 2008, 05:22 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Nazimuddin

That was by far THE MOST creative fundraising I've ever seen. Hats off to to Captain John Terry and his beloved Learn to Brood in Russian for Free Kibbutzim. "Noble" is the word indeed ...

Both CR, a man who has finally learned to save most of the diving for his pool and has become the better player for it, and Anelka, Lord of Le Sulk par excellence wrote a couple of cheques with lots of zeroes I hear.

"This is why we play the game" said the emotional and tipsy trio during semi-private drinks later on. Drugbar was notably absent from the soiree on account of emergency Italian lessons, said souces close to the Ivorian actor after the convincing "Zidane" in front of millions watching live just before the penalties.

WTG guys ...
"And do not curse those who call on other than GOD, lest they blaspheme and curse GOD, out of ignorance. We have adorned the works of every group in their eyes. Ultimately, they return to their Lord, then He informs them of everything they had done." (Qur'an 6:108)

Last edited by Sohel; May 23, 2008 at 05:47 PM..
Old May 24, 2008, 10:36 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Sid Crosby.

Hey HB..superb stuff...Really got a kick out of it !