facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

View Poll Results: What would you do if your children announced to you they were gay?
Nothing, love is multifaceted. 3 25.00%
Educate why it is not recommended to be gay. 3 25.00%
I won't have children 1 8.33%
Beat them. 5 41.67%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Old October 11, 2017, 06:58 PM
ODI Cricketer

Bangladesh and bangladeshis are slowly becoming more and more radicalised.
Being gay /lesbian is not a choice. Since it is not a choice so Two consenting adults must be allowed to live as a couple and enjoy the benefits of a married couple.

Old October 12, 2017, 09:58 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh

Being Gay/lesbian is a choice. End of discussion from my end.
Old October 12, 2017, 12:39 PM
ODI Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigers_eye
Being Gay/lesbian is a choice. End of discussion from my end.
If you think it is a choice, if you think you choose to be attracted women instead of men, and you are capable of being attracted to a man.
Than u my friend is also a bi-sexual.

Old October 12, 2017, 01:45 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Mo Chowdhury MoC

On a serious note:
If I had any children at all, the Lord did not bless me and my beloved wife with any except for many many cats...So, if my wife and I had a human daughter and one day, during her adolescence years, she came to her mom and dad and said that she is gay: I know my wife would be absolutely thrilled for the young lady's honesty and courage and fully support her and her future lover/partner/wife with all her strength to protect her from this hateful, homophobic world.

And I would do the same and would tell her, "Ma, I am so happy for you and I hope and pray that you find a beautiful, good hearted woman as your beloved when you are ready, but do not lead a promiscuous life as it will only bring sadness and quarrel in your and your partner/lover's lives, do not hurt or break her(my daughter's partner) heart AND do not let her hurt you (if she is abusive toward you)". The day my gay daughter finds love and bring her partner home to me and my wife to introduce her, I would tell her that the Lord had blessed me with a most wonderful daughter and now He has given me another, the Lord is indeed most kind upon me and my wife. I will tell them to be kind to each other and to all God's creations, life-forms (plants and animals alike). I will tell them that now I have two daughters I am all set for life and the two of them will look after their parents (us) when we are old.

Now if the Lord had blessed me and my wife with a human son and just like the above narration, he came to us and told us in his teen years that he is gay, again same goes for him as above. Plus I would tell him to practice safe sex when he is ready to. I would tell him to love his partner/love of his life with all his heart when he finds him. And I would tell him all the same thing I would have told a gay daughter of mine (or whether they are gay or straight), regarding promiscuity etc. If he is matured enough and brought his true love/boy-friend to me and my wife to introduce him to us, I would say that Lord has indeed blessed me today with a second son. Now my wife and I will have two sons to carry our groceries, furniture, luggage, change car oil, change tires, cut dead branches of trees, cook for us, take care of all our cats and pets etc. when we are old.

And then my wife and I would attend all the gay/lesbian/Bi/Trans-gender rights rally, all the 'Fight the Hate' rallies like we already do but harder and for the rest our lives, until we can not get up on our own no more.

I am a practicing Muslim, my God is my God, and I will answer to my God. I attend and say my prayers, worship to Allah at Dergah Al-Farah in Tribeca. My Imam/Sheikha is Philippa De Menil - Sheikha Fariha Nur al-Jerrahi (may Allah Subhanatala bless her heart and mind) and she welcomes all humans in our mosque, any religion, no religion, gay or lesbian, anyone who wants sublime guidance and peace in his/her soul.
The Nur Ashki al-Jerrahi and the Nakshbandi orders respect all of Allah's creations and all humans that are NOT hurting another fellow man or unnecessarily hurting one of our Creator's boundless creations/life-forms. May Allah Subhanatala, my Lord bless the late Lex Hixon (Sheikh Nur al-Anwar al-Jerrahi)(RIP) and the late great soul and teacher Sheikh Muzaffer Ozak (RIP).
May Allah bless Sheikha Amina Teslima al-Jerrahi of Mexico City.

And as always, may our Lord - Allah bless the soul of my most beloved prophet Muhammad (PBUH) with most sublime peace and His endless eternal love.

Last edited by bujhee kom; October 13, 2017 at 10:52 AM..
Old October 12, 2017, 02:04 PM
ODI Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bujhee kom
On a serious note:
If I had any children at all, the Lord did not bless me and my beloved wife any except for many many cats...So, if my wife and I had a human daughter and one day, during her adolescence years, she came to her mom and dad and said that she is gay: I know my wife would be thrilled for her honesty and courage and fully support her and her future lover/partner/wife with all her strength from this hateful, homophobic world.

And I would do the same and would tell her, Ma, I am so happy for you and I hope and pray that you find a beautiful, good heart woman when you are ready as your beloved, do not live a promiscuous life as it will only bring sadness and quarrel in your and your partner/lover's lives, do not hurt or break her(my daughter's love) heart AND do not let her hurt you (if she is abusive toward you). The day my gay daughter finds love and bring her partner home to me and my wife to introduce her, I would tell her that the Lord had blessed me with a daughter and now He has given me another.the Lord is indeed most kind upon me and my wife. I will tell them to be kind at each other and to all God's creations, life-forms (plants and animals alike). I will tell them that now I have two daughters who will look after me and wife when we are old.

Now if the Lord had blessed me and my wife with a human and just like above narration, he came to us and told us in his teen years that he is gay, again same goes for him as above. Plus I would tell him to practice safe sex when he is ready to. I would tell him to love his partner/love of his life with all his heart when he finds him. And I would tell him all the same thing I would have told a daughter of mine, regarding promiscuity etc. If he is matured enough and brought true love/boy-friend to me and my wife to introduce him to us, I would say that Lord has indeed blessed me toady with a second son. Now my wife and I will have two sons to carry our groceries, furniture, luggage, change car oil, change tires, cut dead branches of trees, cook for us etc. when we are old.

And then my wife and I would attend all the gay/lesbian/Bi/Trans-gender rights rally, all the 'Fight the Hate' rally like we already do for the rest our lives, until we can not get up on our own no more.

I am a practicing Muslim, my God is my God, and I will answer to my God. I attend and say my prayers, worship to Allah at Dergah Al-Farah in Tribeca. My Imam/Sheikha is Philippa De Menil - Sheikha Fariha Nur al-Jerrahi (may Allah Subhanatala bless her heart and mind) and she welcomes all humans in our mosque, any religion, no religion, gay or lesbian, anyone who wants sublime guidance and peace in his/her soul.
The Nur Ashki al-Jerrahi and the Nakshbandi orders respects all of Allah's creations and all humans that are NOT hurting another fellow man or unnecessarily hurting one of our Creator's boundless creations/life-forms. May Allah Subhanatala, my Lord bless the late Lex Hixon (Sheikh Nur al-Anwar al-Jerrahi)(RIP) and the late great soul and teacher Sheikh Muzaffer Ozak (RIP).
May Allah bless Sheikha Amina Teslima al-Jerrahi in Mexico City.

May Allah bless the soul of my most beloved prophet Muhammad (PBUH) with most sublime peace and our Lord's endless love for eternity.
Great post...
I am as straight as an arrow, and I love my family to bits. Saying that, I would have been honored to call somebody like yourself my father.

Your religion is your own relationship with God. You should not have to answer to anyone other that God. If a person knows how to look than he can always find a way to be a kind human being. As an example when someone came to Jesus and challenged him to judge a woman for adultery (punishable by stoning), Jesus said "he who is without sin can cast the first stone". (no, I am not christian)
Old October 12, 2017, 02:09 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Tam,Sak,Nasa,Mash

ki jamana aisha porlo, ekhon eshob niya o bhabte hoy
Old October 12, 2017, 03:18 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Di Caprio

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonmoy.dhaka
Great post...
I am as straight as an arrow, and I love my family to bits. Saying that, I would have been honored to call somebody like yourself my father.
Haha. Wth. So being a great father only means having him accept your life partner ?

Such a high bar you set there (sarcasm)
Old October 12, 2017, 05:42 PM
Cricket Legend

Love that sentiment Buhjee.
If i had a gay or lesbian daughter,would be accepting.
Except I don't want children.If I don't already have some hidden away,who knows.
I would bring them up in the christian faith,but go to their wedding,even tho I believe not in it,for religious reasons.
But would celebrate it the wedding and them all the same.
Old October 12, 2017, 07:38 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Kagisoooo & Saif

Quote:
On a serious note:
If I had any children at all, the Lord did not bless me and my beloved wife with any except for many many cats...So, if my wife and I had a human daughter and one day, during her adolescence years, she came to her mom and dad and said that she is gay: I know my wife would be absolutely thrilled for the young lady's honesty and courage and fully support her and her future lover/partner/wife with all her strength to protect her from this hateful, homophobic world.

And I would do the same and would tell her, "Ma, I am so happy for you and I hope and pray that you find a beautiful, good hearted woman as your beloved when you are ready, but do not lead a promiscuous life as it will only bring sadness and quarrel in your and your partner/lover's lives, do not hurt or break her(my daughter's partner) heart AND do not let her hurt you (if she is abusive toward you)". The day my gay daughter finds love and bring her partner home to me and my wife to introduce her, I would tell her that the Lord had blessed me with a daughter and now He has given me another.the Lord is indeed most kind upon me and my wife. I will tell them to be kind at each other and to all God's creations, life-forms (plants and animals alike). I will tell them that now I have two daughters who will look after me and wife when we are old.

Now if the Lord had blessed me and my wife with a human son and just like above narration, he came to us and told us in his teen years that he is gay, again same goes for him as above. Plus I would tell him to practice safe sex when he is ready to. I would tell him to love his partner/love of his life with all his heart when he finds him. And I would tell him all the same thing I would have told a gay daughter of mine (or whether they are gay or straight), regarding promiscuity etc. If he is matured enough and brought his true love/boy-friend to me and my wife to introduce him to us, I would say that Lord has indeed blessed me today with a second son. Now my wife and I will have two sons to carry our groceries, furniture, luggage, change car oil, change tires, cut dead branches of trees, cook for us etc. when we are old.

And then my wife and I would attend all the gay/lesbian/Bi/Trans-gender rights rally, all the 'Fight the Hate' rally like we already do for the rest our lives, until we can not get up on our own no more.

The Nur Ashki al-Jerrahi and the Nakshbandi orders respect all of Allah's creations and all humans that are NOT hurting another fellow man or unnecessarily hurting one of our Creator's boundless creations/life-forms. May Allah Subhanatala, my Lord bless the late Lex Hixon (Sheikh Nur al-Anwar al-Jerrahi)(RIP) and the late great soul and teacher Sheikh Muzaffer Ozak (RIP).
May Allah bless Sheikha Amina Teslima al-Jerrahi in Mexico City.

May Allah bless the soul of my most beloved prophet Muhammad (PBUH) with most sublime peace and our Lord's endless eternal love.
Agree with everything you mentioned here Zaved bhai.

But, I still hate this thread
Old October 12, 2017, 08:14 PM
Cricket Legend

As long as he's not the wicketkeeper
Old October 12, 2017, 08:14 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: AirBus A340

Homosexuality is a choice, you are not born homosexual, you choose to be later on. I agree with T.E
Old October 12, 2017, 08:15 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: AirBus A340

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiger1000
As long as he's not the wicketkeeper
Joke of the year.
Old October 12, 2017, 10:55 PM

Favorite Player: Shakib, Brian Lara

Quote:
Being gay /lesbian is not a choice. Since it is not a choice so Two consenting adults must be allowed to live as a couple and enjoy the benefits of a married couple.
Agreed.
Old October 15, 2017, 10:45 AM
Cricket Sage

Quote:
Great post...

That is a super kind and nice thing to say, dear Tonmoy. You should know that the feeling is absolutely mutual.

I said it before many a times, saying it again, Tonmoy - I am always extremely proud of your posts that reflect your vigilant, utterly brave mind and heart which always stand by the weak and cornered who are constantly oppressed by a cruel, poorly educated, closed, shamelessly hateful, disgusting society and a heartless,foaming in the rabid mouth kinds. Your fantastic/energetic posts make BC/this forum tolerable and abetter place.

I am not going to call out out imbeciles and morons in forum (here). Because it never changes absolutely anything. A great mind ( I forgot the name, and he does not post here anymore) here BC once said that a forum does not change people or educate people, or broaden their mind and soften their hearts. People with preconceived notion, dark, hateful beliefs will always remain the same and act in a forum the same and spew out hate and their ugliness.

Tonmoy, I will come to Yorkville, Toronto in mid November for a couple of days. I will PM you. We can have a meal together if you have time to meet.

Cheers!
Zaved/bk
Old October 15, 2017, 02:20 PM
ODI Cricketer

Favorite Player: Sanga,Mash,Soumo,Shak,Fiz

Quote:
Bangladesh and bangladeshis are slowly becoming more and more radicalised.
shh now tonmoy bro. This post is far too logical for this thread.
Old October 16, 2017, 11:55 AM
ODI Cricketer

Quote:

Tonmoy, I will come to Yorkville, Toronto in mid November for a couple of days. I will PM you. We can have a meal together if you have time to meet.

Cheers!
Zaved/bk
Would love to... PM me...
Old October 16, 2017, 11:59 AM
ODI Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankees
shh now tonmoy bro. This post is far too logical for this thread.
Discrimination based on race religion color sexual orientation is still prevalent in this day and age. Not sure if this will ever go away, that's the sad reality.
Old October 16, 2017, 12:29 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh

I'll give you Logic.

Is it logical to say that a 6 month old baby to knows "Fire" burns? Is is logical to say a 6 month baby doesn't have a say on which color he or she will like; Red or black or blue? It is in his or her DNA to like spicy food and not sweets? Is it logical say for a child to like another child's butt hole because that was coded in his or her DNA? No, they have no understanding of that at that stage.

It is the environment they grow up, their belief system, their tolerance level, and their likes and dislikes that dictate what they choose to be. Sexual understanding didn't come when they were born. It is a choice that the man or woman choose when they became aged with all the experience they gained till that point. Just like some may like red cars, or white shirt. If this is not logical then you all need to revisit what logical means.

It is a choice.
Old October 16, 2017, 01:35 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Di Caprio

Quote:
I'll give you Logic.

It is a choice.
I wish you hadn't written that post. That is a post with very poor logic unfortunately .

I will just be reading now to see who replies to you and how you respond ...takes popcorn
Old October 16, 2017, 01:49 PM
Cricket Sage

Quote:
I'll give you Logic.

Is it logical to say that a 6 month old baby to knows "Fire" burns? Is is logical to say a 6 month baby doesn't have a say on which color he or she will like; Red or black or blue? It is in his or her DNA to like spicy food and not sweets? Is it logical say for a child to like another child's butt hole because that was coded in his or her DNA? No, they have no understanding of that at that stage.

It is the environment they grow up, their belief system, their tolerance level, and their likes and dislikes that dictate what they choose to be. Sexual understanding didn't come when they were born. It is a choice that the man or woman choose when they became aged with all the experience they gained till that point. Just like some may like red cars, or white shirt. If this is not logical then you all need to revisit what logical means.

It is a choice.
Tigers_eye bhai, you are our big brother, and I have the utmost respect for you. But I have to say this at the expense of offending you, I will say this in advance that I feel bad in doing such, but your above POOR logic is absolutely, completely and utterly Rubbish! And I am doing so, because I like to engage in a conversation with you, because I know you are intelligent and it is worth it.

"It is in his or her DNA to like spicy food and not sweets?"
Say what? One's mitochondrial or any for that matter - DNA does not determine, dictate a child's taste bud or preference for certain taste for food. I wish Dr. Shaad uncle was still around.

"Is it logical say for a child to like another child's butt hole because that was coded in his or her DNA?"
A 6 month's old should NOT like another child's neither Butt Hole nor Vagina, if he/she does, that is purely due to playful, from a child-like curiosity, NOT because of sexual arousal! A human does not develop sexual curiosity or maturity at a preadolescence age. It is the teen years that will determine if a man or a woman is gay or straight, it is during puberty that a man or a woman starts to feel what they feel naturally.

ALL the gay men and gay women that I KNOW that raised children, NONE of their children grew up to be GAY. The environment DOES not do jack.

If being gay is a choice, all gays would choose to be 'STRAIGHT' in this hate-mongering, dangerous world where they are constantly under physical and emotional threat. The fire/flame is the society that hates them, not the flaming butt-hole. And nobody would choose to walk that hard way to be constantly discriminated, ridiculed and abused by a bunch of hat-mongering degenerates.

Tigers-eye bhai, you live in Little Rock, AK...if being gay was a choice, there would NOT be a single gay in Arkansas. But the fact is, there are gays in your town and amongst your neighbors.
Old October 16, 2017, 02:08 PM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: shakib al hasan

Thapray naak ar kaan falay ditam... i dont play around with that crap... amar polapain eigula bolle oder tejioputro kortam. Simple
Old October 16, 2017, 02:17 PM
ODI Cricketer

I know a person in Canada (Bangladeshi origin) who has been abandoned by his family after he came out and confessed. I know how difficult life is for him.

When I read some of the comments here, I just get sad, and I feel sorry that we even debate on issues as to we must discriminate or not.

Some comments do not even deserve a reply or an acknowledgement. As the saying goes "do not feed the troll".
Old October 16, 2017, 02:27 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mohammad Ashraful

If I was to live amongst a community filled with majority gay people, the first step I would take is leave that place ASAP ! Why? this is a matter of faith and belief. It should not be confused with hating them or disliking them. I would be too afraid of the punishment of God. I would take the easy route and live amongst normal people. It is because that I will always live with the fear that... Ya Allah when will the punishment of Allah befall on that community or place... that fear will just make me run from that place. Not because I dislike them, it's because I fear for my life.

So to protect myself, I will just abandon that place and live amongst normal community. Nothing to do with hatred or disliking them. In regards to the thread question... I will just pray to Allah to keep them straight all the time.. if it comes to the position that my son or daughter becomes that, I will accept it as written in my fate.

once again. this is for me a matter of faith. Nothing to do with hating them.
Old October 16, 2017, 02:28 PM
Cricket Legend

Don't like seeing family casting family out its not normal.
Old October 16, 2017, 02:55 PM
ODI Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SportingBD
If I was to live amongst a community filled with majority gay people, the first step I would take is leave that place ASAP ! Why? this is a matter of faith and belief. It should not be confused with hating them or disliking them. I would be too afraid of the punishment of God. I would take the easy route and live amongst normal people. It is because that I will always live with the fear that... Ya Allah when will the punishment of Allah befall on that community or place... that fear will just make me run from that place. Not because I dislike them, it's because I fear for my life.

So to protect myself, I will just abandon that place and live amongst normal community. Nothing to do with hatred or disliking them. In regards to the thread question... I will just pray to Allah to keep them straight all the time.. if it comes to the position that my son or daughter becomes that, I will accept it as written in my fate.

once again. this is for me a matter of faith. Nothing to do with hating them.

During Second World war, Germans were dominating the sea with their U-boats, killing thousands in the process. A lot of the ships they targeted were not even military ships, but ships carrying goods.
German's used to transmit the coordinates of their next attack using a device called the "Enigma machine", because of the possible permutation and combination, it was almost impossible to decode.
Along came a brilliant scientist/engineer by the name of "Alan Turing", he built the first modern computer using binary math, that helped decode the germans "enigma" machine. He helped save thousand of lives in the process.
Alan Turing was also Gay. You should also read up on how he died.

Truth is, there is not a society in this world where majority people are gay/lesbian.
Truth is that this kind of act is also prevelant in a small percentage in Animal kingdom.
Truth is that even if I am surrounded by Gays 24/7 , I will not be attracted to another sex.
As "Bujhee Kom" rightly said, because of the discrimination and the injustice, no one in their right mind would ever choose to be gay if this was a choice.

Finally there is a reason, most people like to migrate in advanced society, like somewhere in Europe or the America's. They love to migrate in these countries despite them having Gay rights. Because world will never be destroyed because humans chose Not to discriminate, world will be destroyed when people will feel they are somehow superior and discriminate against those they feel are inferior.