facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old January 17, 2013, 02:48 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: MAM & MBM
Default বিসিবি থেকে খালেদ মাহমুদের পদত্যাগ

ঢাকা: বাংলাদেশ ক্রিকেট বোর্ড (বিসিবি)’র এডহক কমিটির সদস্য থেকে পদত্যাগ করেছেন খালেদ মাহমুদ সুজন। কোন অভিমান বা ক্ষোভের বসে তিনি লোভনীয় এই পদ থেকে সড়ে দাঁড়াননি। কর্মজীবনে প্রতিবন্ধকতা সৃষ্টির কারণেই তিনি সিদ্ধান্তটি নিয়েছেন।

বিসিবি সিদ্ধান্ত অনুযায়ী বিপিএলে কোচিং করাতে পারতেন না সুজন। এতে বড় ধরণের আর্থিক ক্ষতির মুখেই পড়তেন চিটাগং কিংসের কোচ। আর এজন্যই তিনি পদত্যাগ করেছেন বলে জানান। বোর্ড থেকে সড়ে যাওয়ার পেছনে যুক্তিও দেখালেন জাতীয় দলের সাবেক অধিনায়ক,‘এই কাজ আমার জন্য না। আমাকে কোচিং করাতে হয়। কিন্তু বোর্ডে থাকলে সেটা সম্ভব না। সেজন্য সভাপতির সঙ্গে আলোচনা করেই সিদ্ধান্তটা নিয়েছি এবং তিনি সম্মতিও জানিয়েছেন।’

বুধবারই বিসিবির ভারপ্রাপ্ত নির্বাহী কর্মকর্তা নিজামউদ্দিন চৌধুরীর কাছে পদত্যাগপত্র দিয়েছেন খালেদ মাহমুদ।

বিসিবিতে আম্পায়ার্স কমিটির চেয়ারম্যান, টেকনিক্যাল কমিটি সদস্য এবং গেম ডেভলপমেন্টের বয়সভিত্তিক কর্মপরিচালনার পরিচালক হিসেবে দায়িত্ব পালন করছিলেন খালেদ মাহমুদ।

এদিকে বিপিএলে কাজ করার সুযোগ না পেয়ে ফুঁসছেন বোর্ডের অনেক কর্মকর্তাই। কেউ কেউ গোপনে ফ্র্যাঞ্চাইজিদের সঙ্গে থাকলেও একটা অংশ কোন ভাবেই সম্পৃক্ত হতে পারছে না। তাদের ভেতর থেকেও কেউ কেউ পদত্যাগ করেও ফেলতে পারে।

http://www.banglanews24.com/detailsn...17103300166620

Old January 17, 2013, 10:40 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Mominul Haque

Money talks.
Old January 17, 2013, 10:47 AM
Banned

Favorite Player: will let you know after

Translation in short and in English would be nice..
Old January 17, 2013, 11:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasan2k8
Translation in short and in English would be nice..
Khaled Masud Shujon has resigned from BCB due to financial reason. According to new rules, no one can be associated with BPL if he is a BCB official. Therefore, Shujon has resigned as he would get more money if he coaches CTG Kings.
Old January 17, 2013, 01:15 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: MAM & MBM

Mahmud quits BCB post
Opts for coaching Ctg Kings
Sports Reporter

Khaled Mahmud resigned as a member on the Bangladesh Cricket Board's (BCB) ad-hoc committee after he was asked to choose between a coaching stint with the Chittagong Kings and the administrator's role in the executive body.

"He [Khaled Mahmud] tendered his resignation as the board decided not to allow any of its employees to get involved with the franchisees for the second edition of the Bangladesh Premier League. He had a financial engagement with one of the franchisees and he discussed the matter with us, but the board is very rigid on its stance," said BCB's media committee chairman Jalal Yunus yesterday.

The National Sports Council on November 27 last year formed a 13-member ad-hoc committee for the BCB naming Nazmul Hassan Papon as its chief.

Mahmud informed that he took the decision (of resigning from the board) after discussing the matter with BCB president Papon.

"Without any doubt it was a great honour for me when I was included on the ad-hoc committee. It would have been nice if I continued, but the reality is different for me. I have to earn money for my livelihood, so there was no other choice rather than taking the decision to continue as coach of the Chittagong Kings," said Mahmud.

"I talked with Papon bhai. Actually it was not possible to continue with both jobs as there was a conflict of interest," he added.

http://www.thedailystar.net/newDesig...php?nid=265612
Old January 17, 2013, 04:07 PM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Sakib , Tamim

I did not support Ex-Cricketers in large numbers to be in BCB Board . They are suitable to work as a Coach , Selector or Commentator . We have seen the ill effects of the inexperience of the Current BCB already ( Absence of Pak. Cricketers , flop inauguration ceremony of BPL,etc.). Nazmul Hasan Papon should leave ASAP !!
Old January 18, 2013, 09:01 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Shakib, Nasir

who does he couch - good decision i guess!
Old January 22, 2013, 01:55 AM
First Class Cricketer

Favorite Player: Sakib Al-hassan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mali007
I did not support Ex-Cricketers in large numbers to be in BCB Board . They are suitable to work as a Coach , Selector or Commentator . We have seen the ill effects of the inexperience of the Current BCB already ( Absence of Pak. Cricketers , flop inauguration ceremony of BPL,etc.). Nazmul Hasan Papon should leave ASAP !!
Didn't you support Tutul Mastan in the past !!!!

How is he doing ? Let him enjoy the holiday !!