facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old November 16, 2007, 11:47 AM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Tamim, Mash & Sakib

You guys are always talking about Alok, Tushar, Tamim and so on. but nobody wanna talk about Shahriar Nafees. this guy DID NOT perform in a single innings since WC'2007. Neither odi nor test. still you guys wanna keep in your fav team. why?????? his 4 100s???? against who did he make those? kenya and Zim?? even how many fifties he scored against better oppositions? this guys keep getting chances in every single test and odi and each time he is unable do anything. he even couldn't move his feet. but, NOOOOOOOOO. no one gonna talk about it. we got tushar, we got alok, we got tamim but not Nafees. i dunno why you guys have so much sympathy for this guy. i hate this man. when foundation is weak then how come you guys expect for a taller building. and for a moment i thought we made a building but if we wanna take it higher then ovbiously we have to break it down and start it again. when 1st wicket falls for 10-20 runs playing 6/7 overs then pressure immediately goes to the rest. no matter what, 1st of all we need some one better than tamim and nafees i guess to open the innings. i know we don't have that much choice but we can't stop looking and rely on them. why we are talking about number 5,6,7 positions? if openers can't do anything, if top orders can't do anything how come you can ask for better performance from others? before all of the arguments, we should talk about 1st 4 batsmen who can do some serious damage to the oppositions. out of these 4 if 2 of them can socre the rest of the scoreboard will look good automatically. think about it guys.

Old November 16, 2007, 12:13 PM
Test Cricketer

another thing i don't understand why so many thread for Kapli? i think here should be a section called "Kapali Zone".
Old November 16, 2007, 12:27 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Nantu Ghotok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megh
You guys are always talking about Alok, Tushar, Tamim and so on. but nobody wanna talk about Shahriar Nafees. this guy DID NOT perform in a single innings since WC'2007. Neither odi nor test. still you guys wanna keep in your fav team. why?????? his 4 100s???? against who did he make those? kenya and Zim?? even how many fifties he scored against better oppositions? this guys keep getting chances in every single test and odi and each time he is unable do anything. he even couldn't move his feet. but, NOOOOOOOOO. no one gonna talk about it. we got tushar, we got alok, we got tamim but not Nafees. i dunno why you guys have so much sympathy for this guy. i hate this man. when foundation is weak then how come you guys expect for a taller building. and for a moment i thought we made a building but if we wanna take it higher then ovbiously we have to break it down and start it again. when 1st wicket falls for 10-20 runs playing 6/7 overs then pressure immediately goes to the rest. no matter what, 1st of all we need some one better than tamim and nafees i guess to open the innings. i know we don't have that much choice but we can't stop looking and rely on them. why we are talking about number 5,6,7 positions? if openers can't do anything, if top orders can't do anything how come you can ask for better performance from others? before all of the arguments, we should talk about 1st 4 batsmen who can do some serious damage to the oppositions. out of these 4 if 2 of them can socre the rest of the scoreboard will look good automatically. think about it guys.
He made a 100 against australia and shane warne... need i need to say more? oh BTW he is dropped from the team anyway... so why bother talking about him...
3. Rubel Hossain: Corey J A bowled; BB McCullum caught; JDS Neesham caught
Taijul Islam: T Panyangara bowled; J Nyumbu lbw; TL Chatara bowled
Taskin Ahmed: DAS Gunaratne c Soumya; Lakmal c fiz; Pradeep bowled
Old November 16, 2007, 02:55 PM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by akabir77
He made a 100 against australia and shane warne... need i need to say more? oh BTW he is dropped from the team anyway... so why bother talking about him...
Are you just insane or what? i don't get it. When the name of heaven Shahriar Nafees made 100 against Australia after this WC? In test which one was in Bangladesh and bangladesh was in a winning position? That was years back. did you read my writings properly? i said since World Cup 2007. in world cup, he scored 31 runs total in his 6 innings with his best of 12 against Bermuda. and after that he played against Sri Lanka In SL and scored 39 in 2 ODIs with best of 33 in 1st ODI. and in test, he played 5 test matches 10 inningses and scored 205 runs with best of 64 against SL and average of 20.5 along with 4 single digit score including 1 duck. and he made that century in 2005. and i was talking about afterwards. so without reading any writing properly please don't make any wrong reply bro. here we are just hunting one person. but we have to look through the batting line up. we just can't blame one person. if one person can't get any score in the #6 position that doesn't gonna make any diff if others gonna score. but if top order batsmen can't do anything then there is big problem. i wanted to say that. that was my point. i didn't say why he is in the team or not? i said everyone has the same problem almost in BD team. SN did start his career in a great style but he is going down and taking the team with him.

Last edited by Megh; November 16, 2007 at 03:00 PM..
Old November 16, 2007, 03:09 PM
Test Cricketer

before world cup in ODI SN has an average of 39.34. and now it's 34.77
it's already getting down.

before world cup in TEST Sn has an average of 33.50 and now it's 27.59

so did you get that what am i saying? we have a batting problem since we are in cricket. somehow our bowling was better than our batting always. and to improve batting performances, we have to start it from the top. not from the bottom. if top 5 batsman manage to hold till 35th over then other can get more than 100 runs in next 15 overs. that was my point. if all of us really want to see the improvement of our batting then we should select the perfect player from the top.
Old November 16, 2007, 04:10 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Nantu Ghotok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megh
before world cup in ODI SN has an average of 39.34. and now it's 34.77
it's already getting down.

before world cup in TEST Sn has an average of 33.50 and now it's 27.59

so did you get that what am i saying? we have a batting problem since we are in cricket. somehow our bowling was better than our batting always. and to improve batting performances, we have to start it from the top. not from the bottom. if top 5 batsman manage to hold till 35th over then other can get more than 100 runs in next 15 overs. that was my point. if all of us really want to see the improvement of our batting then we should select the perfect player from the top.
First of- you talked about his 4 hundred and mentioned kenya zimbo. so i just wanted to point you out his other 100. losing or winning cause is totally different. you should know that by now. if you don't then you are following the wrong sports here...

Ok I admit i didn't read your full post. But i didn't even thought for a second that you would consider some one who was dropped during the WC because of his off form... Anyway It was my bad...

Anyway We don't have any perfect player or opener. so no point talking about that.

Also SN is not even considered so i don't see why u r so bothered?

Take a chill pill.
3. Rubel Hossain: Corey J A bowled; BB McCullum caught; JDS Neesham caught
Taijul Islam: T Panyangara bowled; J Nyumbu lbw; TL Chatara bowled
Taskin Ahmed: DAS Gunaratne c Soumya; Lakmal c fiz; Pradeep bowled
Old November 17, 2007, 03:20 AM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by akabir77
First of- you talked about his 4 hundred and mentioned kenya zimbo. so i just wanted to point you out his other 100. losing or winning cause is totally different. you should know that by now. if you don't then you are following the wrong sports here...

Ok I admit i didn't read your full post. But i didn't even thought for a second that you would consider some one who was dropped during the WC because of his off form... Anyway It was my bad...

Anyway We don't have any perfect player or opener. so no point talking about that.

Also SN is not even considered so i don't see why u r so bothered?

Take a chill pill.
he has 4 hundreds in ODI. and 1 in test. okey? i said about his 4 hundreds in ODI. you got that? if your are talking about only one hundred in test against Australia. then Khaled Masud and Rafique had scored 1 hundred each against WI. they should promote to 1/2/3 positions. according to you view?

and my point i made once more time for you on your's reply. i said before going down the bottom we should make a structure from the top. i think you again didn't read the whole post and started typing. anywayz again i am saying by reading 1st 2 line, you can't get the whole idea. so read the whole post then reply to others. and again i am gonna say to you, i have given an example and wanted to finger the point that we have to get our top orders fixed 1st.
Old November 17, 2007, 09:19 AM
ODI Cricketer

this is an AK thread not SN thread. secondly AFAIR he was dropped in last matches.
Old June 20, 2012, 08:58 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Shakib, Mashrafe

Could not find any better thread to share this. Someone was asking about kapali..here you go !

Quote:
ভীত নন অলক কাপালী!

সà§à¦ªà§‡à¦¶à¦¾à¦² করেসপনà§à¦¡à§‡à¦¨à§à¦Ÿ
বাংলানিউজটোয়েনà§à¦Ÿà¦ ¿à¦«à§‹à¦°.কম
ঢাকা: আইসিà¦à¦² থেকে ফেরার পর অলক কাপালীকে টি-টোয়েনà§à¦Ÿà¦¿à¦° জনà§à¦¯ জাতীয় দলে অপরিহারà§à¦¯ মনে করা হতো। জাতীয় দলে সà§à¦¯à§‹à¦—ও পেয়েছিলেন। কিনà§à¦¤à§ নিজেকে সেভাবে পà§à¦°à¦®à¦¾à¦£ করতে পারেননি। অলক কাপালীর উতà§à¦¥à¦¾à¦¨à¦ªà¦¤à¦¨ নিয়ে বাংলানিউজের পà§à¦°à¦¤à¦¿à¦¬à§‡à¦¦à¦¨ তà§à¦²à§‡ ধরা হলো।

বাংলানিউজ: আইসিà¦à¦² থেকে ফেরার পর জাতীয় দলে সà§à¦¯à§‹à¦— পেয়েছিলেন, ধরে রাখতে পারলেন না কেন?

কাপালী: আসলে সà§à¦¯à§‹à¦— পেয়েও কাজে লাগাতে পারিনি। ভালো করতে পারিনি বলে দল থেকে বেরিয়ে গেছি। ভালো শà§à¦°à§ করে শেষে খারাপ করেছি। ভাগà§à¦¯ আমার সহায় হয়নি। আশা করি আবার যখন দলে ফিরবো তখন ভাগà§à¦¯ à¦à¦¬à¦‚ পারফরমেনà§à¦¸ দà§à¦Ÿà§‹ থাকবে।
বাংলানিউজ: আপনার কি কখনো মনে হয়েছে বঞà§à¦šà¦¿à¦¤ হচà§à¦›à§‡à¦¨?

কাপালী: টি-টোয়েনà§à¦Ÿà¦¿à¦¤à§‡ যেকোনো সময় যেকোনো কিছৠকরা সমà§à¦­à¦¬à¥¤ আমি টি-টোয়েনà§à¦Ÿà¦¿à¦¤à§‡ ভালো খেলেছি। আইসিà¦à¦², à¦à¦¨à¦¸à¦¿à¦à¦² à¦à¦¬à¦‚ বিপিà¦à¦²à§‡à¦° পারফরমেনà§à¦¸à¦“ মোটামà§à¦Ÿà¦¿ ভালো ছিলো। আমার মনে হয় দল সাজাতে গিয়ে নিরà§à¦¬à¦¾à¦šà¦•à¦°à¦¾ জায়গা বের করতে পারেননি। আমাকে মিডল অরà§à¦¡à¦¾à¦°à§‡ চিনà§à¦¤à¦¾ করা হয়। ওই জায়গায় সাকিব ভালো, আশরাফà§à¦² ফিরে à¦à¦¸à§‡à¦›à§‡à¥¤ আশরাফà§à¦² à¦à¦–ন ওপেন করছে। সব মিলে তারা হয়তো আমার চেয়ে à¦à¦—িয়ে। নিজে যদি আরেকটৠভালো করতাম, তাহলে সà§à¦¯à§‹à¦— থাকতো।

বাংলানিউজ: বলা হয় অলক লিগের কà§à¦°à¦¿à¦•à§‡à¦Ÿà¦¾à¦°, জাতীয় দলে ভালো খেলে না?

কাপালী: à¦à¦Ÿà¦¾ আসলে ভà§à¦²à¥¤ আমি যে জায়গায় খেলার সà§à¦¯à§‹à¦— পেয়েছি সেখানে ভালো করতে পারিনি। লিগে আমি চার-পাà¦à¦šà§‡ খেলি। কিনà§à¦¤à§ জাতীয় দলে সাতে বà§à¦¯à¦¾à¦Ÿ করতে হয়। ওই জায়গায় ভালো পারফরà§à¦® করতে পারলে হয়তো ওপরে সà§à¦¯à§‹à¦— আসতো। তবে যেখানে খেলানো হয়েছে চেষà§à¦Ÿà¦¾ করেছি ভালো করতে। বà§à¦¯à¦¾à¦Ÿà¦¿à¦‚য়ে না পারলে বোলিংয়ে চেষà§à¦Ÿà¦¾ করেছি।

বাংলানিউজ: আনà§à¦¤à¦°à§à¦œà¦¾à¦¤à¦¿à¦• কà§à¦°à¦¿à¦•à§‡à¦Ÿà§‡ খà§à¦¬ বেশি চাপ থাকে?

কাপালী: আমার কাছে কখনো মনে হয়নি। পà§à¦°à¦¥à¦® আনà§à¦¤à¦°à§à¦œà¦¾à¦¤à¦¿à¦• মà§à¦¯à¦¾à¦šà§‡ লিগের মতো খেলেছি। তবে আইসিà¦à¦² থেকে ফেরার পর খà§à¦¬ চাপ মনে হয়েছে। à¦à¦–ন আবার আগের মতো চিনà§à¦¤à¦¾ করতে পারি। জাতীয় দলে সà§à¦¯à§‹à¦— দিলে আমি নিরাশ করবো না।

বাংলানিউজ: আপনার বিরà§à¦¦à§à¦§à§‡ অভিযোগ জাতীয় দলের কà§à¦¯à¦¾à¦®à§à¦ªà§‡ যথা সময়ে যোগ দেন না, আসলেও থাকেন না?

কাপালী: কাউকে কিছৠবলা যাবে না। অনেক সাংবাদিক আছেন যারা না জেনে লেখেন। তাদেরও তো পরিবার আছে। à¦à¦¬à¦¾à¦° আমার সà§à¦¤à§à¦°à§€ à¦à¦¬à¦‚ বাচà§à¦šà¦¾ অসà§à¦¸à§à¦¥ ছিলো। তখন কà§à¦²à¦¿à¦¨à¦¿à¦•à§‡ ছিলো তারা। à¦à¦•à¦¬à¦¾à¦° বোন মারা গেছেন। বাবা মারা গেলেন। সব সময় বোরà§à¦¡à§‡à¦° কাছ থেকে ছà§à¦Ÿà¦¿ নিয়েছি। যখন বোন মারা গিয়েছিলো তখন শà§à¦§à§ কাউকে কিছৠনা বলে চলে à¦à¦¸à§‡à¦›à¦¿à¦²à¦¾à¦®à¥¤ ওই পরিসà§à¦¥à¦¿à¦¤à¦¿à¦¤à§‡ সà§à¦¬à¦¾à¦­à¦¾à¦¬à¦¿à¦• থাকা যায় না। পরে যখন আমাকে বোরà§à¦¡ থেকে বলেছে, বোরà§à¦¡à¦•à§‡ জানিয়ে সব কিছৠকরতে। সে ভাবে চলছি। à¦à¦°à¦ªà¦°à§‡à¦“ যদি কেউ বলে আমি অনà§à¦¯à¦¾à§Ÿ করেছি তাহলে বলবো কà§à¦°à¦¿à¦•à§‡à¦Ÿà§‡à¦° চেয়ে পরিবার আগে। আমি মিডিয়াকে অনà§à¦°à§‹à¦§ করবো লেখার আগে আমার সঙà§à¦—ে à¦à¦•à¦Ÿà§ কথা বলে নেওয়ার জনà§à¦¯à¥¤

বাংলানিউজ: অফ সিজনে কী করেন?

কাপালী: ফিটনেস ধরে রাখার চেষà§à¦Ÿà¦¾ করি। à¦à¦–ন যেমন রাজিনের à¦à¦•à¦¾à¦¡à§‡à¦®à¦¿à¦¤à§‡ গিয়ে পà§à¦°à§à¦¯à¦¾à¦•à¦Ÿà¦¿à¦¸ করছি। যাতে যে কোনো সময় ডাক পেলে সà§à¦¯à§‹à¦— কাজে লাগাতে পারি। কারণ কà§à¦°à¦¿à¦•à§‡à¦Ÿ আমার কà§à¦¯à¦¾à¦°à¦¿à§Ÿà¦¾à¦°à¥¤ জাতীয় দলে ভালো খেলতে হলে লিগে ভালো খেলতে হবে। আইসিà¦à¦² থেকে ফেরার পর আমি পà§à¦°à¦¾à§Ÿ সবগà§à¦²à§‹ কà§à¦¯à¦¾à¦®à§à¦ªà§‡ ছিলাম। জাতীয় দলের টà§à¦°à§‡à¦¨à¦¾à¦° লà§à¦¡à§‡à¦¨ আমার ফিটনেস নিয়ে সনà§à¦¤à§à¦·à§à¦Ÿà¥¤

বাংলানিউজ: সংসারের পà§à¦°à¦­à¦¾à¦¬ কà§à¦°à¦¿à¦•à§‡à¦Ÿà§‡ পড়েছে কী?

কাপালী: খেলায় কোনো পà§à¦°à¦­à¦¾à¦¬ পড়েনি। তবে আগে ঢাকায় বেশি থাকতাম à¦à¦–ন সà§à¦¯à§‹à¦— পেলে সিলেটে চলে আসি। পরিবারকে বেশি সময় দেই।

বাংলানিউজ: à¦à¦•à¦œà¦¨ কà§à¦°à¦¿à¦•à§‡à¦Ÿà¦¾à¦°à§‡à¦° সà§à¦¤à§à¦°à§€à¦•à§‡ কতটা কà§à¦°à¦¿à¦•à§‡à¦Ÿ অনà§à¦¤à¦ƒà¦ªà§à¦°à¦¾à¦£ হওয়া উচিৎ?

কাপালী: অবশà§à¦¯à¦‡ কà§à¦°à¦¿à¦•à§‡à¦Ÿ বà§à¦à¦¤à§‡ হবে। কà§à¦°à¦¿à¦•à§‡à¦Ÿà¦¾à¦°à§‡à¦° জীবন সমà§à¦ªà¦°à§à¦•à§‡ ধারণা থাকলে সà§à¦¬à¦¿à¦§à¦¾ হয়। যদি খেলা না বà§à¦à§‡ তাহলে শেয়ার করার কেউ থাকবে না। মানসিক সমসà§à¦¯à¦¾ হবে। আমার সà§à¦¤à§à¦°à§€ কà§à¦°à¦¿à¦•à§‡à¦Ÿ খà§à¦¬ ভালো বোà¦à§‡ à¦à¦¬à¦‚ নিয়মিত খেলা দেখে। অনেক পরামরà§à¦¶ দিয়ে সাহাযà§à¦¯ করে।

source
Old June 20, 2012, 09:14 PM
Cricket Sage

hmm thik bolso shob tumar 'luck'. kapalir kopal kharap tai tumi bhalo korte paro nai. Aie kotha ta shunle amar icha kore gale duita thappor dite ek ek tare. How about you man up and say I sucked, why say, 'bhagoo amar shohai ho nai'. Tumar ki tumar bhaggo bolse, alok bhai chok bondo kore bat ghuran apni baki ta ami bebostha korbo. Ek ek jon kothar thakur, 'jatio dole shujug pele ami nirash korbo na'. aie kotha miya koto bar bolso. prottek bar e tow nirash korso.

Jatio dol ki tumar mama bari naki, tumar icha korlei 4/5 e khelba? At least someone like Riyad can say ami domestic season e 4/5 e batting kore bhalo perform korsi, tumi domestic season e 4/5 batting kore ki emon korso je tumake 4/5 e khelte dibe? tumar kono dush nai, shob dosh management er, how dare they play you at 7, er jonnoi tow tumi fail korso, nishchoi tumake 4/5 e khelte dile onek bhalo korta, ki ar korba shob tumar kopaler dosh.
Old June 20, 2012, 09:17 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Shakib, Mashrafe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajfar
hmm thik bolso shob tumar 'luck'. kapalir kopal kharap tai tumi bhalo korte paro nai. Aie kotha ta shunle amar icha kore gale duita thappor dite ek ek tare. How about you man up and say I sucked, why say, 'bhagoo amar shohai ho nai'. Tumar ki tumar bhaggo bolse, alok bhai chok bondo kore bat ghuran apni baki ta ami bebostha korbo. Ek ek jon kothar thakur, 'jatio dole shujug pele ami nirash korbo na'. aie kotha miya koto bar bolso. prottek bar e tow nirash korso.

Jatio dol ki tumar mama bari naki, tumar icha korlei 4/5 e khelba? At least someone like Riyad can say ami domestic season e 4/5 e batting kore bhalo perform korsi, tumi domestic season e 4/5 batting kore ki emon korso je tumake 4/5 e khelte dibe? tumar kono dush nai, shob dosh management er, how dare they play you at 7, er jonnoi tow tumi fail korso, nishchoi tumake 4/5 e khelte dile onek bhalo korta, ki ar korba shob tumar kopaler dosh.
Jotil bolecho Ajfar miah !
Old June 20, 2012, 09:23 PM
BC Editorial Team

Favorite Player: Shakib, M. Waugh, Bevan

haha, moja pailam Ajfar bhai. Didn't know Kapali lost his father and sister though
Old June 20, 2012, 11:46 PM
Banned

Favorite Player: every quality cricketer

"Jatio dole shujog dile nirasho korbo na"

Ofcourse he wont, ive got total faith in him to get more and more s
Old June 21, 2012, 02:11 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Nazimuddin

Oh well ...
"And do not curse those who call on other than GOD, lest they blaspheme and curse GOD, out of ignorance. We have adorned the works of every group in their eyes. Ultimately, they return to their Lord, then He informs them of everything they had done." (Qur'an 6:108)
Old June 21, 2012, 08:22 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Sid Crosby.

Lol..the dead horse can't take the beating anymore..
Old June 21, 2012, 10:43 AM
Super Moderator
BC Editorial Team

Favorite Player: Ice Man, Chatter Box

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajfar
ki ar korba shob tumar kopaler dosh.
Eshob polapain cricket khelte ashe naki tamasha korte ashe bujhi na. Either way they suck, because their jokes aren't funny.

Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Blackberry)
Old June 21, 2012, 02:45 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: All Bangladeshi players

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsifTheManRahman
Eshob polapain cricket khelte ashe naki tamasha korte ashe bujhi na. Either way they suck, because their jokes aren't funny.

Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Blackberry)
Lol either way they sucks ? Their jokes are not funny aswell ? Lol
But u did success.it was really funny.

Last edited by M.H.Rubel; June 22, 2012 at 04:40 AM..
Old June 21, 2012, 02:51 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: All the BD players

Hate to say it but his days in the national team are numbered. I'd rather focus on Shabbir and Nur. Don't see them being ready just yet but see them being better options compared to Alok.
Old June 21, 2012, 04:22 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Bangladesh Team

Case closed...permanently posted in BPL/DPL/NCL ...
Old June 21, 2012, 04:29 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Tam,Sak,Nasa,Mash

Haha Sy baba eto harsh keno? Sylheti bhai er proti arektu supportive hon.

Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Android)
Old June 21, 2012, 08:57 PM
Banned

Favorite Player: will let you know after

Kapali is not finnished yet atleast in t20 format no. if he performs well in bpl he'll get his chance but he needs to get his act together and perform to his best!