facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old October 5, 2009, 01:30 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: MAM & MBM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nzfan
we made it into a final

where is your useless team

you are dilusional, you beat a weakened west indies team and zimbabwe and all of a sudden you are world beaters you Pakistani in disguise
You complain about Pakistan fans but I think you are not any less than them. You do bite like them when you get a chance. I saw many posts like this from you.

For one person, you are dissing the whole team and fans here.

Old October 5, 2009, 01:31 PM
Cricket Sage

Zman you think its a piece of cake just easily making it in to the final and beating the OZ. we beat a crippled WI team, how do you know BD has a better chance at beating OZ then NZ. NZ were the underdog to began with, and the fact that they made it this far is quite a big deal. yes they did do as well as expected of them in this final, but that doesn't mean you should take the credit away from them for making it to the final. at least NZ bowlers managed to keep OZ batsman's down if it was our bowling line up, who knows what would have happened by now.
Old October 5, 2009, 01:32 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: MAM & MBM

Quote:
I don't care, its because of people like him that I no longer support Bangladesh cricket
Then stop being a crybaby and complain about fans around the world.. I guess you are not a baby
Old October 5, 2009, 01:33 PM
Cricket Sage

NZ fan i can see where you are coming from, but when you are in a bangladeshi forum you should probably refrain from attacking like that. we all know why bangladesh is not there, we don't need you to remind us every chance you get.
Old October 5, 2009, 01:33 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh

Quote:
I don't care, its because of people like him that I no longer support Bangladesh cricket
Still don't warrant personal attacks. Best thing is to report those offensive posts and Mods would take care of that.
Old October 5, 2009, 02:11 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh

Australia half way through the case. 99/2 28th over.
Old October 5, 2009, 02:59 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Mominul Haque

Quote:
Sid: "The temperament shown by Watson and White refutes the cliche that Aussies are past their prime. With every game the youngsters are proving their mettle. The future of Australian cricket is undoubtedly bright."
Aagree wholeheartedly. 156/4-39
Old October 5, 2009, 03:10 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Tam,Sak,Nasa,Mash

easy chase.
Old October 5, 2009, 03:32 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Mominul Haque

Very neatly played century by Watson, finished it with 2 huge sixes.
Well done.
Old October 5, 2009, 03:34 PM
Cricket Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by One World
Very neatly played century by Watson, finished it with 2 huge sixes.
Well done.
Yup consecutive sixes bring up his back-to-back century. And...the Australian monopoly on this game continues!

Official Website |Amazon | Twitter/X | YouTube|Cricket Articles
Old October 5, 2009, 04:29 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Sakib,KP,Steyn

Australia undoubtedly best odi team at the moment but not the best test or t20 side.

Posted via BC Mobile Edition
Old October 5, 2009, 07:25 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shakib, Amla

nzfan:
I didn't realize there were non subcon ppl on this board and if that weren't the case both you and I know not many ppl would've been offended by my remarks. Fact is in any sport there's going to be some trash talking and without it sports would be as exciting as a boardgame. In any case I do apologize if I offended you, but at the same time I hope you realize your personal attack was unwarranted. I'm gonna let it slide this time and not make a big fuss about it cuz several ppl have already pointed it out to you, plus I just saw the finals scorecard and realized I'd be pretty god damn pissed myself if my team got thrashed like that.
Old October 5, 2009, 07:37 PM
Banned

Favorite Player: Napoleon Einstein

Yeah mate, I'm sorry for my comments too, I just really do not want the people on this board going the way of the indians or the Pakistani fans. It would be the worse possible result.

And I don't care if we lost the final to be honest, just that we got to the final makes me happy and the rest of the country proud.
Old October 5, 2009, 09:02 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: All the BD players

i think all of us need to be respect nzfan..we should be grateful that a new zealander cares so much about bd cricket..i mean yes you did go way overboard there nzfan but also people realize this..imagine not having a new zealand cricket forum to turn to and this is the only one which is a bangladesh cricket forum..we all do respect nzfan but still we sometimes have to be careful..also remember nzfan that you like us..but most of us bangladeshis like you guys a lot 2..i mean i like NZ a lot..and today even though they lost im proud of those guys..they played very well this tourney and surprised everyone..they are always going to be an underrated team but this team has some sure talent..
Old October 5, 2009, 09:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger444
i think all of us need to be respect nzfan..we should be grateful that a new zealander cares so much about bd cricket..i mean yes you did go way overboard there nzfan but also people realize this..imagine not having a new zealand cricket forum to turn to and this is the only one which is a bangladesh cricket forum..we all do respect nzfan but still we sometimes have to be careful..also remember nzfan that you like us..but most of us bangladeshis like you guys a lot 2..i mean i like NZ a lot..and today even though they lost im proud of those guys..they played very well this tourney and surprised everyone..they are always going to be an underrated team but this team has some sure talent..

Yeah I wish there was a New Zealand cricket forum, but no
Old October 5, 2009, 10:03 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Dale Willem Steyn

Congratulations Australia. Never Mind Newzealand. You played very well. Good Luck for the next time.
Old October 6, 2009, 11:45 AM
Cricket Sage

NZfan how come popularity of cricket in NZ is so low?
Old October 6, 2009, 12:48 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Richard Hadlee, Shakib

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger444
Looking at the CI all time XI building up, I think the NZ team would stand toe to toe with any other team including the all time AUS and WI. Its a shame they never got the services of too many great players during the same timeframes.

it is true however that there are many on this board who are disrespectful to foreigners or supporters of teams that they don't like and have no reservation in acting low-class whenver the opportunity arrives.
Old October 6, 2009, 04:30 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: All the BD players

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raynman
Looking at the CI all time XI building up, I think the NZ team would stand toe to toe with any other team including the all time AUS and WI. Its a shame they never got the services of too many great players during the same timeframes.

it is true however that there are many on this board who are disrespectful to foreigners or supporters of teams that they don't like and have no reservation in acting low-class whenver the opportunity arrives.
yes..even with zimfan some are not so respectful to zimbabwe..remember that we might be ahead of them and have beaten them lately but still we are not considered in top ..and with nzfan its the same thing..as a forum let's be more respectful to the other countries supporters..yes occasional trash talking is good..i mean it is sports and we are proud of BD but lets not get too carried away..
Old October 6, 2009, 09:21 PM
Cricket Sage

Zman bro i'm pretty sure Raynman bhai wasn't calling you out. i have seen some pretty rude and disrespectful comments here against other teams, specially in the match threads. i think he was just touching up on that.
Old October 6, 2009, 10:14 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by zman

Here's a perfect example of a low-class post which was totally uncalled for after the misunderstanding had already been cleared up and the dust had settled. Some ppl just can't hide their "holier than thou" attitude even if they try.

If I wanted to call you out, I would have quoted you and called you out. If you feel the above refers to you than you might want to do some soul searching.

As others have backed me up here, the level of tolerance towards others is much lower than it ought to be at times in this forum.
Old October 7, 2009, 01:10 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shakib, Amla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raynman
If I wanted to call you out, I would have quoted you and called you out. If you feel the above refers to you than you might want to do some soul searching.

As others have backed me up here, the level of tolerance towards others is much lower than it ought to be at times in this forum.
My sincere apologies. I take it back. Previous post has already been deleted.
Old October 7, 2009, 03:34 AM
Banned

http://www.pakpassion.net/ppforum/sh...ad.php?t=84103

this is just getting hilarious

I have lost all respect for Imran Khan, obviously an oxford edicuation does not have any bearing on ability to think
Old October 7, 2009, 11:19 AM
Cricket Sage

NZ fan this is nothing new. they always come up with B.S. like that.
Old October 7, 2009, 11:33 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
http://www.pakpassion.net/ppforum/sh...ad.php?t=84103

this is just getting hilarious

I have lost all respect for Imran Khan, obviously an oxford edicuation does not have any bearing on ability to think
Did I miss something? It says 'refuted' by Imran Khan. Why did you lose respect for him. Doesn't refute mean to prove as error.

Besides most of the posts on the forum mock the initial post and cite it as an ebarassment.