facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old February 14, 2017, 04:58 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Tamim and Shakib

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadukor
If the expectation was shomman jonok porajoy then yes, well played Bangladesh.

I would say well played to Individuals like Mushfiq and Taijul but overall, the comical fielding, running between wickets and retarded shot selections do not warrant any compliments at least from me. Kamrul at the end played 70 balls.. it just shows there were no demons in the pitch and the batsman could have pushed harder for a draw by simply not playing shots in the air. Indian bowlers would have still got us out i think but at least it would have been hard work for them. The reality is Mushfiq Ryad Shabbir did not get unplayable deliveries. They played poor shots. As good as India may be, we had a chance to draw this test after Kohli decided to bat again. As far as 5th day wicket goes, we will not too many tracks better than this.

Overall we are not playing well as a unit and more over individual performances here and there will not win you a 5 day game. Our bowling on flat wickets looks absolutely toothless as we can neither contain the runs nor get any reverse going. We will not win tosses each time but it cant be that everytime we lose we have to concede 700 runs and wait for a declaration. Bowlers should be good enough to work out a way to take wickets. Even in the practice game indian players were retiring hurt. This level of bowling needs to change for the better.
Agreed and thats what i said sheedha shaada. But it seems some particular poster is ready to wage a jihad on me (and some other posters) and not pick a fight with a moderator or admin in the forum. .

Old February 14, 2017, 05:05 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Tamim and Shakib

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiger1000
'You take your positives and keep going' all am saying is there are both positives and negatives but we have improved from the past

prolonged mediocrity... What did you want, a win vs India in India

senior batsman have gone through a long process and most of them have forgot the basics of batting... Apart from mahmadullah who has declined, tamim may not have improved, but who has declined

Luck?, how about losing vital tosses... Is that a skill now?
Yes I wanted not to lose the Test, be it a draw.

Tamim has not improved means he has declined. Shakib too scoring runs but getting out to rash shots.

Tosses is something you have no control over, however nearly getting caught or run out due to the oppositions mistakes have been a good number.
Old February 14, 2017, 05:16 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamnsu
Yes I wanted not to lose the Test, be it a draw.

Tamim has not improved means he has declined. Shakib too scoring runs but getting out to rash shots.

Tosses is something you have no control over, however nearly getting caught or run out due to the oppositions mistakes have been a good number.
England drew 1 in 5, we not as good as them, we had one opportunity, has we been given couple, I genuinely think we could have drawn one, it's India in India... We are not equal teams and an draw would be an upset

Tamim not improved means he's declined? No, it means he hasn't improved, you can decline stay the same or improve

Not improve our decline

Shakib scoring runs as a batsmen so... No improvement?, maybe few rash shots... But again not a decline

And you trying to argue that we have luck on our side, when he only 50/50 decision we got in our favour in recent times is the mushfiq run out