facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

Old November 27, 2004, 10:38 PM
Cricket Guru

Default top notch Professionals

When it comes to money you will find your honey....
once my friends say it's always true
typical bengali parents look for guys with doctor, pharmacist, computer, lawyers, big shot accountants...what happend to our cultural values and famiily values...
Why parents give away their daughters disregarding who the guy is by just looking at their profession and $$$$

Edited on, November 28, 2004, 3:38 AM GMT, by SS.

Edited on, November 29, 2004, 11:31 PM GMT, by SS.

Old November 28, 2004, 01:27 AM

Favorite Player: Mashrafee Mortaza

good question: here is a short answer, i'll try to put some more write up about it latter on.

"God is one, but if there is anything second to him, its money"
Old November 28, 2004, 05:56 AM
Cricket Legend

Being Realistic, we all know that money is important. However, the degree of importance we give it depends on us entirely.

E.g., almost all parents will prefer to give their daughter to a doctor rather than a barber.

However, not all parents will give their daughter to a doctor who is richer but with serious moral deficiencies rather than a doctor who is well-off but not as rich.

Obviously, there are quite a few who would prefer the former, i'm not sure about whether God comes be4 $$$ to them ?
Old November 28, 2004, 10:16 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Tamim, Riyad, Ashraful

So how many rejections you got SS? Still time to go to Medical School... 8 yrs will passby in no time....

Forget about families, bengali girls themselves konw what they want these days. And they want smart looking doctors. Gone are the days of middle class eloping daughters - who made decisions based on movies such as Pati # 1! Tough Luck! Stop gelling your hair RIGHT NOW!!
Old November 28, 2004, 10:18 PM
Cricket Legend

and what family values?? I smell a potential ghor jamai.
Old November 28, 2004, 11:02 PM
Cricket Guru

Mr. Morpheus..
you are my one of the heroes from Matrix...o sorry Orpheus same thing
agree with you...tired of getting rejection and seeing my doc and pharmd friends getting all the offers...being average and especially tight job market not only giving headaches but also loosing hairs...if you don't put gel how you will look like "nayok" though...
8 yrs of med school...thinking thinking about it...will you gona do it..I presume you are anot a doctor..if you are then u are also in my hate list lolz

I think I shoud joing BD cricket team we all loosers will live happily ever after
Old November 29, 2004, 01:20 AM
Super Moderator
BC Editorial Team

Favorite Player: Ice Man, Chatter Box

yeah...get paid 60 grand a month for swinging your bat and missing
Old November 29, 2004, 01:26 AM
Cricket Legend

actually I am still an undergrad...

There are people who actually go through this. It's more of a white disease than anything else. 27-30 years old men pursuing profession in health cuz they are tired of their current job.

There was this 28 yrs old kid in my music class who turned down a job offer and started college taking basic chemistry cuz he wants to be a doctor.

So if you wanna pretty girl, hit the books! And if you are planning to settle for ugly ones, read even MORE books cuz they are just too smart! NEVER EVER EVER settle for a stupid ugly girl who thinks herself as beautiful and smart! Life will be miserable. I have 3 months+ experience.

And the demands you hear man.. "if you become a doctor, then i will marry you".. STFU b... you maad ugly!

anyways, who am I to preach.. you guys have more experience with ugly stupid girls than I did...
Old November 29, 2004, 11:51 AM
Super Moderator
BC Editorial Team

Old November 29, 2004, 01:18 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Orpheus
There was this 28 yrs old kid in my music class who turned down a job offer and started college taking basic chemistry cuz he wants to be a doctor.

So if you wanna pretty girl.......
here is some point to ponder. starting at 28, u'll be ending up at least 38 studying med. becuase u've to keep in mind hte intern time. then, money will start flowing and so will pretty girls. but what the use? keep in mind that u've already passed by your primetime of life. also, at that time pretty girls will come to u for your money, not for u.

"only time u'll have plenty of time to sleep is when u need sedative to sleep".

so, in my opinion its not a good idea to go for study at late age to get pretty girls.

rather, being a player might help. girls always have a "thing" for players.

Edited on, November 29, 2004, 6:19 PM GMT, by AgentSmith.
Old November 29, 2004, 01:40 PM
Super Moderator
BC Editorial Team

not for bangladeshi players...lol
Old November 29, 2004, 01:41 PM
Super Moderator
BC Editorial Team

pretty girls will ALWAYS come to you for money man...

in my opinion, however, studying med's always a bad decision since u'll not get settled before 35 no matter what...hehe
Old November 29, 2004, 02:00 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by AsifTheManRahman
not for bangladeshi players...lol
yeah bangladeshi players too.

.... wait. did u thought something like cricket player when i said "player"?

well, what i meant by player is playboy.
Old November 29, 2004, 03:10 PM
BanglaCricket Staff

hehe...some interesting discussion.

If its only about finding pretty girls then here is a good suggestion for all of you who are not very rich but you earn 40-50 K anually. Get a plastic surgery and change the structure of your face, so that it looks similar to some celebrities and the flow of girl would never stop coming to you .

But hey guys, is it all about the outer beauty? I personally would say, NO! Inner and outer beauty, both are necessary.
Old November 30, 2004, 11:26 AM
Cricket Sage

Why worry about a particular professional? If you are good at any profession, money will come. And if money comes, girls of all ages will follow. Need proof? Humayun Ahmed.
Old November 30, 2004, 06:32 PM
Cricket Guru

lolz @ Fazal
yea I am thinking to open up ghotocali or funeral services lolz...either get married cuz guys and girls are going crzy to get married home and abroad..and also funeral service so that even after marriage if someone dies cuz of torture I can bury them or do other funeral arrangements for the couples...lol
Old December 1, 2004, 03:22 PM
ODI Cricketer

Favorite Player: Shakib

SS;

The trick is not what you get paid for what you do. It is more like how you let others perceive your value. There is a concept called Future Value. You have to sell your potential not what you have already done.

Good luck!
Old December 1, 2004, 03:48 PM
Cricket Sage

Magna Upodesh Bonnar Panir moto Ashteshe... Jodi poisa lakto tahole koeta ashto?
Old December 1, 2004, 04:22 PM
Test Cricketer

Irony!

6 years Med school or Architecture will get paid half of the money a good '3 years vocational' plumber will earn per annum (initially).

Little piece of advice to shallow bengali girls - find a handyman!

As for guys - life is too short, don't settle for less! *wink*
Old December 1, 2004, 10:00 PM
Test Cricketer

Well if bengali girls are so shallow, why do you want to marry one? Here's a hint - I hear the girls in Malaysia love BD men regardless of their profession
Old December 1, 2004, 10:35 PM
BanglaCricket Staff

Quote:
Originally posted by fab
Well if bengali girls are so shallow, why do you want to marry one?
Yeah, why? :P

In a serious note, I know some bengali girls who are very DEEP but they look shallow, they don't want others to find out how deep they are, just for some odd reasons. I guess thats a unique thing! Now don't get fooled by thinking that bengali girls are shallow.

Let me share a boring deep thought of mine, I would marry any girl I fall in love with regardless of race but preferably desi (Bangladeshi, Indian, Pakistani) and muslim. Hehe...Am I bias? Well yeah! :P Shhh! My parents should not know this .

Ladies and gentlemen, how many of you are with (i.e support) love? Raise your hands please

Edited on, December 2, 2004, 3:50 AM GMT, by ehsan.
Old December 1, 2004, 11:12 PM
BanglaCricket Staff

And hey don't picture up an ugly girl when I say bengali girls. There are tonsa bengali girls who are pretty, so ....
Old December 2, 2004, 04:38 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
In a serious note, I know some bengali girls who are very DEEP but they look shallow, they don't want others to find out how deep they are, just for some odd reasons.
HAHA ehsan knows. Ehsan is dirty!

Quote:
Ladies and gentlemen, how many of you are with (i.e support) love? Raise your hands please
Everyone supports love. Love marriage you meant. Actually arranged marriage in my opinion is the best because love can be developed with anyone. Aar Ehsan duidin tomar buuke betha utlei love na... eita bole rejection pain.. or pain that comes with being with an ugly girl.. whyyyyyyy whyyyyyyyyy??? what was my sin???????
Old December 2, 2004, 10:33 AM
BanglaCricket Staff

Quote:
Actually arranged marriage in my opinion is the best because love can be developed with anyone
I don't believe you can love anyone at anytime. Love is something special which is blessed from the heaven. True love is when you just love that single person forever! I know it might sound quite boring for many of you, but ask those how they feel who are in true love.

And yeah Orpheus, I am not against arrange marriage. If you go with arrange marriage your parents are always happy. But hey I have different formula, I just can't marry someone whom I don't love. How can you? Even if you say you will fall for wife after getting married, that seems to me you are compromising with the situation.

My formula is not exactly love marriage. Its more like love then arrange. See, I want everyone to be happy. So, you love a girl and then you go to your parrents and tell them to arrange your marriage. But hey don't just fall for any street girl whom your parents won't approve :P

Quote:
Aar Ehsan duidin tomar buuke betha utlei love na... eita bole rejection pain.. or pain that comes with being with an ugly girl.. whyyyyyyy whyyyyyyyyy??? what was my sin???????
I am not pretty sure what you are trying to say here. Love korle betha asbei but that doesn't mean just because of that you will stay a chicken and never go for it. Kisher rejection pain? If you think you fell in love then the girl has to love you back too and if she doesn't then don't waste your time as it never was a complete or real love. There will be verbal fights quite often just like how someone can prolly have it with their wife. But that doesn't mean she does not love you or something. And I also believe when you would fight neither you or nor the person you love will like it, so just try and avoid it. And another thing love is blind it does not see who is pretty or ugly, its more the inner beauty than the outer. But hey don't settle for less, go for both! Prolly most people find a pretty girl or handsome guy when they fall in love.

Quote:
Everyone supports love.
No, not everyone. Some people think its not right to love before you get married. But hey where is the problem? If Prophets can fall in love then why not us?

Now, you might have a question how do I know all these? Its simply becuase I am love-o-logy's Prof. ....hehe

Edited on, December 2, 2004, 7:39 PM GMT, by ehsan.
Old December 2, 2004, 01:27 PM
Super Moderator
BC Editorial Team

Prophets falling in love? oh...actually i heard that that isnt true...it's more like a made up story or something...dunno for sure though...