facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old August 25, 2012, 03:30 PM
Cricket Guru

They look so clueless against spin, Ashwin and Ojha are having a field day out there.

Old August 25, 2012, 07:52 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Mike Procter

Poor NZ, India have decent spinners but that's what they are, decent. Expected more from NZs top 3 and was hoping Flynn would perform and confirm his spot. Van wyk has been really disappointing with the bat to.
Old August 26, 2012, 03:04 AM
Cricket Guru
T20 WC 2010 Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: ABD / Kalam / Musta

India 438
New Zealand 159 & 105/2 (f/o) (47.4 ov)
New Zealand trail by 174 runs with 8 wickets remaining
Day 4 - Session 2

two really bad LBW decisions against NZ in 2nd innings
come on ... give them a chance to fight ... poor umpiring and of course no DRS
Old August 26, 2012, 03:05 AM
Cricket Guru

2nd one: few mins earlier

Yadav to McCullum, OUT, Umesh has done it, he has ended the stubborn stand, an inside-edge that the umpire Steve Davis has missed, that was tailing in towards off and middle, McCullum looked to defend but edges it on to the pads, huge appeal and the umpire raises the finger, McCullum is furious, shaking his head as he walks off, tosses the bat from one hand to the other, bring on the DRS comments!
BB McCullum lbw b Yadav 42 (130b 3x4 0x6) SR: 32.30
Old August 26, 2012, 03:07 AM
Cricket Guru

Taylor gone now .... 105/3
Old August 26, 2012, 03:09 AM
First Class Cricketer

Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hasan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nocturnal
India 438
New Zealand 159 & 105/2 (f/o) (47.4 ov)
New Zealand trail by 174 runs with 8 wickets remaining
Day 4 - Session 2

two really bad LBW decisions against NZ in 2nd innings
come on ... give them a chance to fight ... poor umpiring and of course no DRS
look back to the 1st innings and see how controversial atleast 3 of the dismissals were, the main problem is when you get given out unfairly and then the next batsmen gets out quick it hurts that much more, especially as that's happened atleast 3 times in these match which = 6 wickets that shouldn't have been. ps obvious bias from me but what I said is what happened
Old August 26, 2012, 03:13 AM
First Class Cricketer

oh and shiva, manjrekar and ganguly annoy the heck out of me with their biased commentary. favourite line ever was from Craig Macmillan when gangulys like "that looks to me to be hitting the stumps" and maccas just straight up said "ofcoure you do, you're Indian mate" good on him!
Old August 26, 2012, 03:20 AM
Cricket Guru

I feel bad for kiwis.
I can feel their pain; We receive even more poor decisions from umpires the time we play with higher rank team ... world is not fair!
Old August 26, 2012, 03:40 AM
Cricket Guru

NZ - 122/3
trailing by157 runs with 7 wickets remaining
Daniel Flynn & Kane Williamson batting
Old August 26, 2012, 03:53 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Brian Charles Lara

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwibd
oh and shiva, manjrekar and ganguly annoy the heck out of me with their biased commentary. favourite line ever was from Craig Macmillan when gangulys like "that looks to me to be hitting the stumps" and maccas just straight up said "ofcoure you do, you're Indian mate" good on him!

Good one. Bad umpiring cost them badly.
Old August 26, 2012, 05:16 AM
First Class Cricketer

why is the third umpire Indian? 2nd catch he's giving out when ball is clearly touching the ground?? that's 7 of the 17 wickets for the black caps which should not have been out...
Old August 26, 2012, 06:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwibd
oh and shiva, manjrekar and ganguly annoy the heck out of me with their biased commentary. Favourite line ever was from craig macmillan when gangulys like "that looks to me to be hitting the stumps" and maccas just straight up said "ofcoure you do, you're indian mate" good on him!
Quote:
Originally Posted by nocturnal
i feel bad for kiwis.
I can feel their pain; we receive even more poor decisions from umpires the time we play with higher rank team ... World is not fair!
udrs
udrs
udrs /
bcci
bcci
bcci
Old August 26, 2012, 06:29 AM
Cricket Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nocturnal
I feel bad for kiwis.
I can feel their pain; We receive even more poor decisions from umpires the time we play with higher rank team ... world is not fair!
Reminds me of when BD play good sides.
Old August 26, 2012, 08:53 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Abul

Some decisions went against NZ but hey oh they looked very poor against DECENT spinners. Even had those decisions went for NZ, still don't see how they could fightback.
Old August 26, 2012, 09:21 AM
Banned

Favorite Player: every quality cricketer

Kiwis look like fish out of water against spinners.

Anyways, chris martin the best batsman in the world atm. has scored another duck, a golden duck
Old August 26, 2012, 05:01 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Abul

Quote:
Originally Posted by playmaker

Anyways, chris martin the best batsman in the world atm. has scored another duck, a golden duck

Old August 30, 2012, 11:22 PM
First Class Cricketer

Wow I can stand bias from Indian commentators but I just realized most of cricinfos commies are Indian aswell... They say it's plumb lbw, when balls barely clipping off stump...
Old August 30, 2012, 11:38 PM
Cricket Guru

Kane Williamson has a chance to tell the world he can be a star, I know they're relying heavily on him for the future so I hope he comes through.
Old August 31, 2012, 12:24 AM
First Class Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gowza
Kane Williamson has a chance to tell the world he can be a star, I know they're relying heavily on him for the future so I hope he comes through.
Yeah maybe if the freakin umpires weren't so retarted... I give up, i mean for a team that is already struggling, to be given 2 rubbish decisions at the start of a test match is just depressing... I would say thats at the very minimum, 8-10 bad decisions for the nzers out of 22 wickets lost in this series!!
edit- Why do i have to support the two teams who get rough decisions on a consistent basis :/ ok rant over.
edit 2- Now i go back to being angry at the nz batsmen, guptill does a tamim... was playing beautifully but then decides to try be over agressive..
edit 3- Taylor thinking hes playing for Bangalore in ipl 2010? alls good until he does a Tamim?

Last edited by kiwibd; August 31, 2012 at 02:12 AM..
Old August 31, 2012, 02:38 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Nazimuddin

Luteru Ross Poutoa Lote Taylor's on his way to a blistering test . Other than just a couple of streaky shots, he has been in total control. This would be his 7th.
"And do not curse those who call on other than GOD, lest they blaspheme and curse GOD, out of ignorance. We have adorned the works of every group in their eyes. Ultimately, they return to their Lord, then He informs them of everything they had done." (Qur'an 6:108)

Last edited by Sohel; August 31, 2012 at 05:32 AM..
Old August 31, 2012, 03:16 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Nazimuddin

A loose fulltoss on middle stump gets Ojha Franklin's wicket as Raina takes a good catch.
"And do not curse those who call on other than GOD, lest they blaspheme and curse GOD, out of ignorance. We have adorned the works of every group in their eyes. Ultimately, they return to their Lord, then He informs them of everything they had done." (Qur'an 6:108)
Old August 31, 2012, 04:48 AM
Cricket Guru

taylors century giving NZ some respect, it's not like NZ doesn't have decent players they just find it hard to be consistent and also for more than one to perform each innings.
Old August 31, 2012, 04:50 AM
Test Cricketer

Van Wyk looking good and sweeping with a lot of confidence. First time that I have seen bat and he has looked good. Wish Vettori was there and NZ would have been able to compete even more. Brings in so much with him Daniel V.

India might as well play 3 spinners and a pacer at home. Couple of bad overs and Dhoni removes the pacers. Even started with a spinner today *facepalm*.
Old August 31, 2012, 04:54 AM
Cricket Guru

half century for van wyk! hope he's turned a corner and does this more often now!
Old August 31, 2012, 05:47 AM
First Class Cricketer

I would say things are 60-40 to Indian at the end of the first day. Silly kiwis lost ALL their 6 wickets because they played bad shots/umpiring shockers. Taylor played a blistering knock which i'm sure his delhi captain will look to better when its his turn! Van Wyk surprised me with his counter attacking knock full of sweeps as well as Bracewell who despite his attacking instincts buckled down and supported van wyk. One thing I don't understand is, is india only a world class team when pitch is FLAT or pitch is spinnings sideways?