facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old March 25, 2006, 08:08 AM
Banned

Favorite Player: Real player,Media player
Default " I must play for bangladesh team....thats....

" I must Play For bangladesh Team..And thats My target " ..says S. Nafis...

Now..I think this will givee our new commers including reserved or those players like Nafis Iqbal...tushar Imran.....A big hints of the future. coz...It shows that The Current player like SN will always hard to be competeable. And it will be a Great Challenge to get into BD team....between the players inside the country.

For example....After Todays and this series....i can say that....NAFIS IQBAL has done a huge damage to himself. And Now he has to come back with a performance that can be better then S.nafees. and this ain't gonna be easy for him. Coz Nafees is becomming more Challenging to be left out of the team.

Also Rajin showed the performance and Now it will make Javed Omer to have a nightmare of his career. But ..its only if Rajin Performs consistantly ! So there is a Fight between JO and Rajin.

Next is...Alok Kapali.....with someone like Manjarul......or anyone else.

another could be Mushfiqur rahim and Mashud,...though its not a cometition between them.

In bowlings.....There is no chance for Hasibul or someone like Talha or Anwar hussain. well May be. jst may be.

Coz....current under 19 bowlers are Really excellent.

So after all this....we can see that there is a Positive sign in our team. Players are competing themselves as other top countries players does. and this Will surely boost our performance against any team in the world.

Lets jst hope..every players shows what they are capeable of...against Gint Australia !

Old March 25, 2006, 08:12 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Bossman, Imran Khan, Viv

Brother...... , ..... why...... do.....you.......like ....... ....... ........ so ....much?
Old March 25, 2006, 08:23 AM
Banned

Favorite Player: Real player,Media player

lolz....i've got a really bad habit of it :P

Good one though :P
Old March 25, 2006, 10:38 AM
BC T-Shirt Design Winner

Favorite Player: Mashrafe Mortaza

I really don't think Alok's career is threatened by Manjurul.. Alok proved his can perform with the bat, he'll be an essential element for the team.. nonetheless, Manjurul shouldn't be ignored as he could do come damage in India!
Old March 25, 2006, 11:16 AM
Cricket Legend

Kapali is talented for sure but the sad thing is he can't perform according to that. Thats the only one problem for him. No matter how talented you are you have to perform well. And here Manjurul Rana is successful, in recent past he has done very well.If kapali plays well then we can have a very good allrounder.

Umar, I am not fully agree with you because you said there is no chance for Talha Jubayer. But I think he is still a promising bowler for Bangladesh. And dont rank Hasible and him in the same level because considering age and ability Talha got a better chance than Hasible.

Its nice to see players are now competing with each other to reserve a place in the team which is really good for our future.