facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Match Archive

Match Archive Relive the match-time passion (Read Only)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 27, 2017, 06:36 PM
Banned

Favorite Player: Mustafizur,Saeed Anwar

Quote:
Originally Posted by jabbar
I love Khawaja. As a second generation born and raised Australian-Bangladeshi, he represents my own hopes and dreams in cricket. He is a good guy as well,and strong in his culture and religion.

I just wish he wouldn't "brain fart" so often in the cricket field. He is capable of masterful innings - like his hundred against SAF in the third test last summer. I think the "he can't play spin" mantra is becoming a self-fulfilling prophecy: it's playing on his mind.

Of course, I just hope he doesn't find form this series - maybe a handy 30 or 50 to keep his place in the side
Especially As a Bangladeshi I love and respect Khawaja too. He should be the inspiration to any second generation born and raised Australian-Bangladeshi/Pakistanis. We have so many things that are too similar. We should be strongly attached to our religion and culture.